Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3801-3850 of 14056

一年多以前 katie15 said…
heart
He has such a gorgeous bod! *sigh*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Hey Lai.
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
i think your taking about ian mabye i'm going to do icons now but a little bit ok
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
smile
Lai? changing the names?
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
hey guys what's up!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
hey im popping in and out cause ive got a class right now. btw my sister just had a baby girl a few hours ago. i cant believe it!!!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
Aww congrats to your sister DD...xD

Auntie Sara ayy ;) rofl...xD
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
yeah congrats Sara.....
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
ohhhhhhh my goddddddddddd i'm sooooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy what her name goddddddddd i hope she is fine
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
congrats to your sister
congrats! to ur sister...maybe if she had a boy his name would be damon lmaooo! jk i would never want to name my kid damon..LMAOO
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
lamaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
^^ hahah i mean what's the first thing you imagine when u hear the name damon....emo kid in the back of the class who listens to screamo...LMAOOOOOO
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
laugh
emo kid in the back of the class who listens to screamo lol so true
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I'm calling my son Stefan and my daughter Bonnie...xD
一年多以前 VV16 said…
smile
hey eveyone!!!!! how r u ~
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
yeah sure Katie:)))))
kaite i hope you kidding! lmaoo...and lauri i know right! it sounds exactly like someone like that i mean but hey if they look like ian somerhalder who cares! lol
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Imagine if you had a kid with Damon and then it looked like Stefan rofl
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
i like the emo kid thing lo0ol
last edited 一年多以前
LMFAOROFLLLLLLL hahahah that would be impossible! katie! what an insult to damon!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
tongue
Have you heard of supressed jeans? And I know some ppl that DO look like their aunties/uncles more than their actual parents :P
no lol i havn't but still weird! what if elena and stefan had a baby and it looked like damon! LMAOO
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
laugh
please dont Jinx it:))))))
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Rofl and then Stefan starts accusing Elena of cheating on him and she's like "No, I haven't touched Damon!"
laugh
hahah^^ *wink wink* "nooo i didn't touch him i swear..."..flashbacks to last night....LMAOOO
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
Hey, who's gonna start watching Pretty Little Liars?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Imagine though if she did have a baby and it looked exactly like Damon, like it didn't have a proper baby face but Damon's face rofl
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hi guys... What are you talking about??
^^ kaite u make me ROFL! and it could actaully talk regular...it says all of damons funny lines and drinks alcohol! has vamp teeth!>>>damon twins!!!!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
About how it would be funny if we had a kid with Damon and it looked like Stefan and vice versa
一年多以前 lailalove said…
laugh
ROFL
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
You make me too Klea! xD ROFL. Imagine everytime they see Stefan "Don't be eating bunnies" "Send my regards to the squirrels" and my personal favourite "Why is mommy with you Uncle Steff? She is daddy's forever soulmate and Cactus is yours" XD
hahah!! how much would it suck if the baby was like with elena and stefan and damon walk in (stefan thinking the kid is his) the kid....runs up to damon "daddyyy i love you"....but my other daddy is too boring and broody!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Imagine if babies could have six packs?
^^ahah lmaooo forget the real damon...elena goes for the baby damon!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Lmao!

Anyway unfortunately I have to go now:(( Cyahh Klea, Lau, Lai and anyone else that was here! *kisses*
bye bye!
一年多以前 shankii said…
smile
Hi girls I just wanted to say I miss you, I'm not gonna be on here as I used to, my grandma died last friday and I'm really sad maybe you don't care but I wanted to tell you, see you in a few days
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Selene i'm truly sorry to hear that....my condolences.....don't know what else to say:(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Hello everyone! :D
I just accidently wrote a long ass paragraph of why Delena aren't overrated on the Stelena shippers thread...lol....don't think they are going to appreciate it that much since I slightly bashed Stelena in it....
^^ ahah "accidently!" send me the link!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
@Christina.....no i don't think so....
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 shankii said…
kiss
Thank you Lau that means a lot to me :)
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
link

I really didn't mean too :/:/:/. I thought I was on the TVD spot...
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I'm back :)
Finally.
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
And I'm sorry about your grandmother Selene. :(
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Aww I'm sorry Selene! :(
Deaths are always awful, especially if you were close to the person. It will get better in time, though!
一年多以前 _Chryso_ said…
sad
aww.. Selene I'm so so sorry.... My Condolences.. It's always so painful to loose someone.. well I don't know what else to say too.. I'm sorry..
一年多以前 energizerbunny said…
PICKLES ARE PEOPLE TOOO!!!!!!

ALSO I HOPE DAMON KILLS STEFAN AT THE END

PS: I DON'T WATCH TVD, NEITHER DO I CLAIM TO BE A TVD, DELENA OR SELENA FAN, JUST A RANDOM PERSON WHO LIKES TO CRASH FORUMS..GOOD DAY
last edited 一年多以前