Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12901-12950 of 14056

一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
The real carnaval holiday is next week on monday and tuesday, but people celebrate it for way longer. It really depends on the city, in some places people have been celebrating it for a while.. lol!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
WIN!! :)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I saw the Carnival once in a telenovela:)) Don't laugh lol, i used yo watch those, not anymore...I transitioned to american/british tv shows:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
I was like You dummies, do your research right!! :P

LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
LOL, Laura!! Telenovelas are huge here, they're the most popular tv shows! Well, I guess Big Brother's become more popular, but whatever.. :p My point is pretty much everyone I know watches them, including my parents.. lol.

I've watched the parades in Rio and São Paulo on tv several times. They always air them live and the best moments the next day.. lol.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Btw, do you remember the names of some of the telenovelas you watched?? Just curious! ;)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Big Brother is big here also...it's the 11th edition for Screaming Our Loud and they hadn't enough,,, it's so annoying :)))

A lot actually :)) when i was little i used to watch then with my grand mother and that's how i leaned Spanish:))

my top 3:
Rubi
Salome
and O Clone...I believe Julia you know this one:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Hahha I think I heard of it Lau, but I'm not a big fan of telenovelas. When I was younger my dad never let me watch them, and now I don't like them very much.

And BB, ugh, everyone watches it, it's the subject everywhere you go! I hate it ahah
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
it's the 11th edition

Same here.. haha. When I'm at my parents', like now, I always end up watching some parts of the show, cause everyone here watches it.

Rubi was pretty famous, never heard of Salome. O Clone had a huge success, but it aired originally almost ten years ago, so I don't think Julia will remember all the polemic it caused.. hehe. They airing it again now in the afternoon..lol.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
And BB, ugh, everyone watches it, it's the subject everywhere you go! I hate it ahah

And they are either fighting and declaring eternal love to one another...I've honestly had enough...

Cintia...I'm reading the fan of the month interview, Nicely Done:)
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Oh.. I just remembered I was fanpopping a while ago and I found a spot for O Clone.. lol. Let me see if I can find it again..
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
LONG LIVE CB AND MAKE OUTS THAT AREN’T FREEZE FRAMES

Nat sure can make me laugh:))
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Thank you, Laura!! :')

Here it is link
LOL! The weirdest thing is the name in spanish.. it should be in portuguese or english.. *shrugs*
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
so I don't think Julia will remember all the polemic it caused.. hehe.

I actually don't haha I was like, 4.

But the only telenovela I've watched is Chocolate com Pimenta! Love it!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I still listen to the O clone soundtrack...it was really one of a kind....
Yes it aired a long time ago...when i still watched telenovelas...and was also a huge hit here...amazing...
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
And they are either fighting and declaring eternal love to one another...I've honestly had enough...

Oh.. yesterday was one of those occasions when I ended up watching it and it was elimination day.. lol. Anyway, this guy left the show and when he was saying goodbye, he hugged his friend and cried for like hours.. it was weird, not to say it seems fake. They barely know each other.. :/
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I actually don't haha I was like, 4.

That's an explanation:))

LOL! The weirdest thing is the name in spanish.. it should be in portuguese or english..

Actually in my country the Telenovela was knows in it's Spanish name and i know it was originally in Portughese but it was dubbed in spanish....I guess world wide it was known as a Spanish Telenovela....
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
But the only telenovela I've watched is Chocolate com Pimenta! Love it!!

I remember that one. My brother watched it.. haha. I saw some episodes before going to class.. it wasn't that bad for a soap. :)
I used to watch lots of mexican telenovelas in the early 90's, but I was only a child then, so it doesn't count.. :P
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Oh.. yesterday was one of those occasions when I ended up watching it and it was elimination day.. lol.

Yes! Yes! Monday is elimination Day here in Italy:)) It's all so fake...
Last month at the club i go , all were buzzing because a former BB star was coming there, and all the fangirls were screaming and taking pics with him...unbelievable!
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Chocolate com Pimenta!? if its a new one then I dont know it:)
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
I guess world wide it was known as a Spanish Telenovela....

That's weird too.. haha. They should either air it in the original language or dubbed in the official language of each country.

Julia, do you remember Chiquititas??
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
a former BB star was coming there, and all the fangirls were screaming and taking pics with him...unbelievable!

LMAO!! I don't know how it is there, but here these people make good money after they leave the show going to clubs and events all around the country. It's pretty pathetic, really.

Chocolate com Pimenta!? if its a new one then I dont know it:)

It's actually pretty old, but you were already a big girl when they aired it.. and maybe it didn't even air there.. who knows?!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Nothing like wikipedia to help us out.. lol. It aired in 03/04. I thought it was a little older, but oh well.. :)
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
I feel like I'm talking to myself now.. lol.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
LMAO!! I don't know how it is there, but here these people make good money after they leave the show going to clubs and events all around the country. It's pretty pathetic, really.

Same!!! They are all over, magazine scans, news, talk shows...and they make money out of people's ignorance!

Thank God for Wikipedia!
...and i don't remember it, maybe it didn't air

Who were the two main characters? Am I asking to much info :))
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I feel like I'm talking to myself now.. lol.

you are not:))
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
Hahha I remember Chiquititas! But I didn't watch it haha! Like I said, I'm not a fan of soaps...

Anyway girls, I have to go! Bye!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Who were the two main characters? Am I asking to much info :))

I haven't closed the wiki tab yet ;) The main couple was Murilo and Aninha. The lead actor is the same guy from O Clone.

I can't believe we're talking about telenovelas.. lmao!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Bye, Julia!! :)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
big smile
ok bye Julia:)

Scully has been kidnapped, again:))
Mulder is coming to the rescue:))
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
You're watching X-Files now? :) I love when Mulder rescues Scully and vice versa :) After I watch Buffy and Lost, I'm gonna have a marathon of X-Files.. and Gilmore Girls.. and Greek. Oh.. and Scrubs too. LOL!! Too many shows, too little time!!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
What's your fave episode so far?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I can't believe we're talking about telenovelas.. lmao!

IKR?:))

i Miss those times, when it was so easy, being just a kid, playing all day long...aww Like Damon said: Nostalgia's a bitch !
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
What's your fave episode so far?

Many, but the season finale's rock! the cliffhangers are to die for....all the season finale's till now...
As much as i love the one week cases, the episodes that i like more are those involving their Story, like cancer man, Cuddy's abduction, Mulder's family and so on...

Lost Am I hearing right??? omg you have to It's a must....so freakin fantastic!!!!!

I wanna rewatch it again:))
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Ahhh.. I'm feeling nostalgic now. I'm trying to find some old videos on YT, of the shows I used to watch.. it's all there :')

4x02:))

*goes to epguides*
Oh.. good choice. :) What episode are you in now?
Did you like 3x20 - Jose Chung's From Outer Space? It's sooo funny!! :)

Lost Am I hearing right??? omg you have to It's a must....so freakin fantastic!!!!!

Lol! Yeah, I said I was gonna start watching it again in the end of last year and so far, nothing! I need to get excited about it, then I'll watch everything fast!
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
I haven't watched X-Files in a while, but just from seeing the names of the episodes on epguides now, I remember them all and wanna watch everything again!! :)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
What episode are you in now?

I'm at 4x02 right now...I missunderstood before^^^

Did you like 3x20 - Jose Chung's From Outer Space? It's sooo funny!!

Also Nat is a huge Lost fAN:)) We both ship Jate:))

Please don't read spoilers with Lost, it's so good not knowing...

Yes it was....It started so promising and then nothing...funny as hell:))
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
mischievous
Ahhh.. I'm feeling nostalgic now.

Now you made me wanna watch telenovelas lol:)) *kill me now*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
epguides.com

I'm using that site also...for info and for picks ans stuff:))
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Oh.. ok. There are some great episodes in S4 :)
But the best season for shippers is S6 :)

Haha.. I know Nat is a huge Jate fan.. I didn't remember you were, though. But duly noted.. haha :P
I like Jate too, but I never really got to see Skate to say I don't like them. I stopped watching in the middle of S2, I think. I actually only got that far cause I was waiting for some Jate goodness to happen, but I gave up.. hehe.
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
I've been using epguides for years now. It's the most accurate site I know when it comes to airdates. It's how I know when there's new episodes of a show or not. :)

Now you made me wanna watch telenovelas lol:)) *kill me now*

LOL! I was watching link now.. It's the opening of a telenovela I used to watch when I was like 5. It was super popular!! haha
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
You have to keep watching...they have some amazing scenes in season 3,
Favorite Characters?

Did you like Desmond/Penny, they are my 2nd favorite Couple
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
Didn't watch it:(

Honey i have to go sleep. Tomorrow i have to wake up early:)

Catch you Tomorrow, Either on this forum or the other:)

Night Hun:*
一年多以前 cintia_cs said…
Ok, go sleep!! :)
Night!! <33
一年多以前 maryam1311 said…
anyone?
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
I'm here
一年多以前 maryam1311 said…
kiss
how are you ?