Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9701-9750 of 14056

一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
oh no! i didnt mean to upset anyone. i have to go now but im really sorry for depressing you all!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
That's kinda rude to post Sara's email without asking roflmao
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
monkey
OMG! lol vd.net just heard about it....they are going crazy lmaooooo!

HAHA. saw that coming. :P
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
hmmm
Is it in vampirediaries.net? I can't find it...
一年多以前 katie15 said…
wink
Yup someone posted it there. ;/
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
wink
it`s link,Julia. :) go to the DE topic. last pages.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Lmao it says the topic doesn't exist
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
tongue
Lmao it says the topic doesn't exist

IK..grrr :P fixed it somehow,though.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Okay ;/ I would feel really annoyed if someone posted my email without asking me ;/ It's kinda rude IMO
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
hmmm
Okay ;/ I would feel really annoyed if someone posted my email without asking me ;/ It's kinda rude IMO

but you know who actually did it..? well.yeah. i see your point. it`s someone`s privacy anyway.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Yeah it was a dick move posting Sara's e mail without asking!

Did the SE fans find out?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I dunno, if they haven't now they will soon! rofl
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
meh
Did the SE fans find out?

i don`t think so..not..yet. but if they do..it`s going to be a suckage. ;/ i see their enthusiasm all over the place.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
I's so depressed.hope she reads your mail Katie ASAP!

BTW where did you get her e-mail?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Exactly! That's why I sorta wish that email had been left in this thread... I mean, I can't believe someone would see the email and just go off with it without waiting to see if it was okay first, now it's going to be like front page news... any doubts about DE etc from the email should have been kept discussed here
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Sara posted it here... should be on the previous page or the one before that XD

I also hope she actually gives me a reply! Lol. I really her to! rofl
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
worried
BTW where did you get her e-mail?

she posted it herself on earlier pages in here,Lau. that`s why we`re all as much depressed as you right now.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
worried
Exactly! That's why I sorta wish that email had been left in this thread... I mean, I can't believe someone would see the email and just go off with it without waiting to see if it was okay first, now it's going to be like front page news... any doubts about DE etc from the email should have been kept discussed here

I think people would find out sooner or later anyway Katie, because, remember that girl who posted our whole conversation? I don't know if someone still does that, but still.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
mischievous
the SE forum chat is empty...:)) i took a peek
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
i know who posted it.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Yeah I know Julia, but it's still soo annoying. Urghh.

And you're shocked at that Lau?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
mischievous
Who did Klea?
idk if i should say they could get mad!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
meh

i SO agree with you,Katie. it`s just unfair towards Sara. ;\

GAAAH. i see the other people in there are overreacting as hell. they keep on saying about loosing their faith in DE..IMO it`s getting\it is pathetic,because it`s like they never really loved these two if after one mail [which have a goal in pleasing a 'SE fan',btw..]they`re over Delena or something.. sorry,but..it annoys the shit out of me :P

sorry for rambling. just needed to write what i feel.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
crying
we are so much more a team than they are:)
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
GAAAH. i see the other people in there are overreacting as hell. they keep on saying about loosing their faith in DE..

where?
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
meh
I think people would find out sooner or later anyway Katie, because, remember that girl who posted our whole conversation? I don't know if someone still does that, but still.

people actually do that..? o_O
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Anna you make me laugh xp

I will admit I'm quite a pessimistic person so I have to get people to help me keep my faith in DE when I see emails like that xp
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
we are so much more a team than they are:)

Yeah we are xp It's the fans that make me love DE more XD
@anna....who posted a whole conversation! :0
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
where?

on vd.net where they posted Sara`s mail. i wrote the link on a previous page if you want to see the whole situation..
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Klea: It was ages ago now. But someone posted a conversation from here, I wasn't in the conversation but voodoo dolls were mentioned. The whole conversation was posted in the DE bashing spot, but the pick was deleted xp
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
big smile
Anna you make me laugh xp

lol..why exactly if i may ask?xD
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
voodoo dolls were mentioned lol

remember, we felt so violated:(
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
sorry,but..it annoys the shit out of me :P

This just made me laugh xp
where is the link to that convo? can't find it lol :)
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
remember, we felt so violated:(

I know, when I was the person that brought voodoos up first referring to Klaus and then I think it was Anj that was talking about Damon voodoo dolls roflmao
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I have no idea Klea, it will be lotssss of pages back now.
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
smile
I will admit I'm quite a pessimistic person so I have to get people to help me keep my faith in DE when I see emails like that xp

well..i`m more of a realistic person,lol. but the thing is..DE is just that kind of ship i probably never will easily give up on. there`s more to the story in here. still. i have a faith in L.J. Smith and JP/KW as well..most of the time :P i just personally believe..i don`t think either of them will ruin damon/elena in the books nor in the show if you ask me. that`s why i can get pissed off while reading the whole thing from some 'DE fans' loosing their faith.
laugh
"under control" today!!>>u know what that means.. teddy wiil make his apperiance. lmao!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Lol Anna, I just think people are nervous that they won't be end game because when you see emails like that, it gets you worried. xp But if the stupid books would come out already we could know for sure xp
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
TVD only comes on in England on a Tuesday.
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
Girls i have to go....please let me know when all hell breaks loose[In other words when SE fans find out:(] prepare for that! i feel more bashing coming our way:(
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
I have to go as well... Cyahh everyone :**
一年多以前 Nibylandija said…
smile
seriously. this spot is more than ahh-mazing. i hadn`t been on any like this one for such a long time!!! you guys make such a great atmpsphere all over the place[..and people keep on saying DE fans are rude? bullshit!]. this is the very first time i see the fans are that much close to each other. it`s just amazing :)

okay. i need to go now. ttyl,guys<3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
tongue
The whole conversation was posted in the DE bashing spot, but the pick was deleted xp

No it was not Katie, it's still link.
last edited 一年多以前
thanks julia!>>wtf were those people crazy lmao!! creeps!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
You're welcome!
hey guys! check out my new caroline/tyler vid!

link

一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
So, what do you guys think about the matching icons idea?
last edited 一年多以前