Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9351-9400 of 14056

一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
laugh
bamon is 40% bonnie love 30% bullshit talk 29% de -hate and 1% bamon love!

the perfect combo:))
一年多以前 laurik2007 said…
kiss
i have to go....

bye bye:))
一年多以前 katie15 said…
kiss
Yeah me too. Bye Girls.♥
一年多以前 mariafan said…
kiss
i agree abt the bamon thing ;)

bye laura and katie!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hi girls!
一年多以前 mariafan said…
smile
hi Julia! what's up?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Nothing much... You?
一年多以前 mariafan said…
smile
same here.. r u still traveling?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
Yes. Today is my last day in Paris and tomorrow I'm going to Lisbon. On thursday I'm thankfully at home.
一年多以前 mariafan said…
tongue
wow! i really wanna visit Paris and Lisbon and so many other places one day! i've gone nowhere but Greece...
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
I am so hyper right now!! I finally finished that darned test!!!! now i could relax and watch interviews with ian- sigh!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ Did you hear Matt Davis's improv song on twitter?
He is crazy! xD
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
big smile
Plec: We do have a carnival in our second episode, and in the third episode, Elena and Damon and Alaric travel together to Duke University, where Isobel, Alaric's wife and Elena's birth mother, met and lived together. She studied the paranormal and was an expert in the anthropology department which is how she disguised her vampire research. She had become obsessed with Mystic Falls and dug deep into the history of the town. So on their trip, they dig into her dusty files to see what she may have known that they don't know.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS> Another Delena roadtrip with Alaric????? No Stefan????
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ AHHH SO EXCITED!
My 3 favorite characters all on a road trip together! :D
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
This spoiler has me SUUUUUPERDUPER excited for Season Two! I wonder where Stefan will be in all of this???? maybe Katherine kidnaps him? 0___o
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Lets hope so. ;)
Kill him Katherine!
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
^
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But what about Stactus? ;) Poor Cactus will lose his love! lol.....
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Cactus is a boy now?
It makes sense. I always suspected Stefan swung that way... :P
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
^

ooooooops, major typo....hahaha. But at comic con they did imply Stefan coming out of the closet. ;)

lol.....
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
But a good typo!
Haha I know I say that. I find it really funny that they joke about Stefan's sexuality! Everybody knows it is questionable.
一年多以前 DelenaStactus said…
laugh
So Ian and Nina and Paul wrote on Julie Plecs arm Ian wrote I LOVE DAMON Paul added Sometimes and Nina wrote Team Elena AND Kathrine. I want them to write on my arms :( LOL.
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ I want Ian to write on my arms!
一年多以前 DelenaStactus said…
laugh
can i just say i looooove Matt Davis' 'Ernesto Riley's' Justin Bieber and Me LOL. He makes me laugh and hes so pretty lol. I think Matt is hot and all but Ian's hotter.... correct? lol.
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
YES Ian is hotter, haha.....
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Agreed!
Matt is hot, but Ian is pure sex. ;)
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
^ lmao! and hahaha at the cactus being a guy thing.....
what a twist it would be if stefan were really gay lmaoooo!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ I would laugh so hard! xD
me too!LOL! i would like stefan more if he were gay lmaoo!!! i could just imagine elena finding out lmaoo...or katherine like she came bacl for him and he drops the bomb on her hahaha!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Katherine would totally flip out and kill him!
rofl! she'll try to go back to damon>>to late...he has elena...she'll be alone for once! maybe she will get mad and kill herself haaaaaa!!!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Haha maybe!
I actually really want Damon to be the one to kill Katherine. It would be like closure for him... he could finally get over all of his feelings for her.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
First of all if stefan is gay i might actually start to tolerate him lol! and second of all- yes damon must be the one to kill her after all shes put him through. my hope is that katherine is just pulling e/o's leg and shes not really there for stefan. i mean come on this is katherine we are talking about. she sleeps around, has no feelings- a complete psychopath. she has her own agenda and stefan is just a pawn. dont forget that kat wanted the device to kill all the 27 vamps from the tomb. why? so yes stefan is being fooled and kat really has the hots for damon. the end!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I actually want Katherine to be after Stefan.
That way Damon will finally be over her and have his sights set 100% on Elena. And Stefan will be so distracted by dealing with Katherine that he won't notice Elena slipping away from him and D&E growing closer! :)
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
Well I want stefan wanting katherine but katherine not really wanting stefan. its 2 out of character for her to actually have human emotions for s/o and why should all the girls fall for stefan- its not realistic lol! but lets have stefan realize hes still in love with kat and kat uses him for her own purposes and elena sees stefan's true side and gets disgusted. i think damon is already getting over her but it will be finalized after the next few episodes. and then he will only have room in his heart to love elena- his true love! aww!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
^ I like that idea much better.
It needs to happen!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
yes if only the writers take our ideas lol! i just really hope we get to see elena falling for damon. i know e/o like build up but just b/c we see elena falling for damon doesnt mean they are going to hit the bed the next episode. i want to see her drawn to him as much as she tries not to. while i love their banter i dont want her to always treat him like nothing but a pest. i remember hating how she ignored his phone calls. when damon salvatore calls you- you pick up!!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Yeah exactly... I like the build up, but I don't want that to last the entire series. I would like to see an actual Delena kiss in the season 2 finale. It would be a cool mirror affect to the season 1 finale! Plus then we would get to see Elena dealing with her extreme love for Damon while still trying to do the right thing by being with Stefan. Season 3 should include DE moments with the hotness from Shadow Souls!
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Nicole, brilliant idea with teh season two kiss mirroring the first season kiss. :D And then season three could be all about Elena's denial of her feelings for Damon...
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
oh my gosh imagine having damon licking elena's wounds on the show. wow!!! and i dont even need a kiss for awhile- like around the second half of the season as long as we have elena longing for a kiss. you know what would be realistic- elena kisses damon and suddenly realizes how vastly inferior stefan is. she wonders why she was wasting her time. but yeah that wont happen...sadly!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
heart
Nicole, Sara, Chrissy, Klea and the rest of DE'ers............Wat up Wat up lmaooo
Excited for Delena/Dalaric road trip loll
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Damon licking Elena's wounds on the show would be HOT!
What would be even hotter though is them exchanging blood. I can't wait for it to happen! ♥

Hey Jen, haven't seen you in a while! How are you? :)
一年多以前 chairbuck12 said…
Yes Jen, of course!!!!!!!

Its like my own personal dream fufilied.....and then soon after we will have another epic kitchen scene and a scene involving tursut aaaaaaaaand.......DE sex of course! haha/
一年多以前 jendelena said…
heart
Nicoleee I'm great lmaoo...I'm usually on VD-net loll so I try my best to come on here sometimes.....but trust I'll be on here even more when the season starts back loll
Gosh I'm so gald De is going on a road trip>> squeals.......the writers must really love DE they get the best scenes YAY
and wat up Chrissy loll Chrissy your dream so needs to come true lolll
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
Jen!!!!! hey how is it going??? i heard about some road trip to duke university or s/t. stefan is not there so then im pretty stoked!!! you should come here more often---pleaseeeeeeee!!!

oh nicole them exchanging blood and this time elena will look like shes enjoying herself unlike that scene with stefan where she looked like in tremendous pain lol!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
I hope you are on here more when TVD starts back up... we will have some serious discussing to do!

It is officially going to beDelena's second road trip :)
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
Sara that's because Stefan has no idea what he is doing. What an amateur! :P
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
and i dont mind that alaric is there cause alaric is awesome and we all know he is rooting for those two!!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
yeah stefan and pleasure dont go in the same sentence. he only causes pain! wait until damon shows elena what its really all about!
一年多以前 Sunbathe said…
That's when she'll realize who she loves more!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
yeah but she'll be too scared to admit it. im so afraid of elena causing damon pain. he's been through so much- i just dont get how he could even have a sense of humor after all he's gone through while other ppl who have gotten e/t could cry and sulk all time!