Damon & Elena damon & elena 粉丝 论坛 chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5651-5700 of 14056

一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Don't worry DD! Delena will rule the world eventually! rofl XD
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
hahaha yes they will. at least for sure in the books but the show could be different than the books. i seriously cringe when ppl think stefan and elena are soul mates. just because they think they fell in love after looking at each other for two seconds does not mean they were destined to be together!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
I agree! lol... Did I tell you that the Stelena fans copied and pasted my quote in their stelena girls spot? It was a comment I made a while ago about how it annoys me when ppl say Stelena is epic when no couple can be epic after one season, even Delena aren't epic yet! {But they took out the last bit. I was honest enough to admit that as well!} And they were going mad about it. One person said I was jealous! rofl
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
why do these stelena and bamon fans act all creepy and stalk our posts? let them be angry but its the truth! how they heck cud two ppl fall in love with each other that quickly. its not love well at least its not real meaningful love. its innocent puppy love that should fade. and no the love they might have is not called soul mates!!!! i hate how ppl are so quick to label two ppl but where are the clues that they are soul mates besides for them saying how much they love each other. sometimes actions speak louder than words. and ive seen no act thus far that proves how profound and deep their love is for each other. its superficial and bland!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Actually, they got it from the TV couples spot in one of the picks...

But anyway, I agree. I actually thought at first they were different and a mini bit better than book Stelena, but now they are becoming like static. Everything that has happened between them in season 1 should have happened over a number of seasons. Is there any wonder why ppl prefer Delena?! besides, that date was a disaster and yet Elena had fun with Damon on that road trip lol. Stefan is also annoying with his "I feel sorry for myself" act.

Also, Stefan and Elena said they were epic in the second episode. DUH! That doesn't mean they are. I am a firm believer in that a couple develops OVER TIME and that is what makes them epic. Stelena are exactly like Bangel and Bookie. Over before they've begun.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
i actually preferred stefan and elena in the books at first (this was before i read the new trilogy) because it wasn't like BOOM they are in love. it was first elena seeing stefan as some challenge and stefan seeing elena as the woman he lost many years ago. of course now i dont get why elena doesnt dump that weirdo since she's clearly head over heels in love with damon but wtvr thats the book. on the show u are so right. they are static and boring. i mean what is there to look forward to in their relationship. they've already kissed, had sex, fought, broke up, got back together, he sucked her blood, they shed some tears together. the end! nothing is left! they have done e/t!!! there is no excitement left in their relationship. the only thing they could hope for is that damon or some other vamp causes some trouble so they dont have to be caught going on another boring double date. they are one big yawn! i still remember the first episode where they are talking about how elena never had passion with matt. and i mean could the scene be any less hot. there was no passion there. it was bland bland bland! i mean seriously who ships this couple?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Exactly! And Stefan and passion don't go in the same sentence. If I was ever going to describe Stefan, other than saying he is boring, bland and all the other reasons we've mentioned, I would say he is the "safe" guy and sensitive, sweet guy? {This is really hard when you hate a character} wheres Damon has passion and all the things Elena said she wants in a man.

I actually can't wait for their sex scene! lol I'm such a perv but I can't wait for it to show up Stelena's sex scene! In fact it has already been shown up by Delena's eye sex and sexual tension. Look at the scene when Elena was buttoning up Damon's shirt lol
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
NOW THAT WAS PASSION!!! seriously how they heat up a room just from their eye sex alone! imagine it getting physical? oh boy i think we would all faint! and you would think that since stefan is a vamp that he would you know be extra talented in bed but um i still rather be watching an old lady knit her sweater. idk i really wish i could get into the heads of these stelena fans and see what they are thinking!
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Hey guys!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
I never preferred Stefan and Elena....from the moment Damon appeared I was like SOLDDDDDDDDDD I don't hate Stefan, i just don't care about him......but at least I like TV Stefan, on HB lmaooo

Julie Plec loves USSSS BOOM
Portugal 7 NIL OMW the day can't get better.......come on Spain its your turn to end the day with a bang lmfaooo
一年多以前 jendelena said…
HAAA LMFAOO @ Sara's last post oh crap that is so bad HAAAAAAAAA
一年多以前 katie15 said…
big smile
DD, they are thinking "soulmates" and a lot of ppl are attracted to the supposed "love at first sight", which I don't believe in. You can't love someone straight away without knowing them. And I agree lol about the old ladys sweater. I can see Delena's sex scene being like a spur on the moment thing where they can't help but rip each others clothes off rofl... okay I'm getting dirty now. Oh and the music will be hot unlike the cheesy music played for Stelena's.

And hey Julia!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jendelena said…
That is so true Sara yawn yawn..everything's already been done with Stelena......now Delena on the other hand relationship will always be full of surprises because you never know what the hell Damon would do....he's twisted like that lmfaoooo
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
Hey julia and hey jen! Jen i only speak the truth lol! u follow the world cup too? which team? dont say the US.
一年多以前 katie15 said…
I felt so bad for NK in that match! lol... but Jen, how can you support Portugal?! I really hate them! Hopefully Brazil will win against them on Friday
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
England are all over the English papers! rofl going on about why they think they are doing bad saying they were bored when they weren't doing the match and saying they deserved to be booed and they are going to do us proud on wednesday blah blah
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
i know i hate the cheesy music played by stelena scenes. so ppl like the love at first sight. wat love at first sight? where is the love? oh and katie keep going lol...so they rip off each other's clothes and then... lol!!! oh dont forget the main three elements. you know what im talkin about?
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
Hey Katie, I don't really think Brazil will win... I mean Portugal scored 7 goals!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 jendelena said…
Oh God Sara my eyes I'm crying right now.your posts are always so hilarious, Sara is like who ship this people lmaoo.your so bad lolllllllll
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
exactly jen! there is so much to look forward to! its like in every scene we dont know what to expect. thats the best part. they are unpredictable. like that last scene on the porch- i seriously had goosebumps cause i felt this electricity in the air like anything could happen now.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
but katie that is just what england is telling the public. we know the truth shh!!!
一年多以前 WavelovesLogan said…
Hey you guys, I miss my family! :D
一年多以前 jendelena said…
Sara,>>US please, lol.......I'm impressed with how they performed though it was rather shocking lmaooo..I'm from the US but my teams are England, Portugal and Spain........but something went wrong with England this year so its Portugal and Spain FTW lmfaoo...I love Brazil too

Portugal totally wiped out that team 7 NIL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAa lmaooo
Destruction lmfaoooo
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Yeah with Stelena we know we will get at least one "I love you" per episode
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
hahaha Jen well if u cud answer my question that would be great! oh hey wave!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
Katie you know why I support Portugal>> two words>>Cristiano Ronaldo......forget his personaltiy..........he is HOT lmfaoo and skilled, the man has skills, he is AMAZIN.....WOW ........I could go on all day how about how great that greek god Cristiano Ronaldo is lmaooooo
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Julia, Portugal won against North Korea so it's nothing to worry about.
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hey Wave!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
so jen u basically go for like every team?
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
He is ugly! And he cheats. Oh and he bailed on United! In the last world cup when he got Rooney sent off {which was obviously set up because he winked at his manager afterwards} and when he came back to United he was booed for ages!! rofl
You guys still talking about football? Go Brazil! Oh, by the way do any of you guys know how to make one of those fan videos with sony vegas. If so how do you get the clips?
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
this ronaldo guy- do any of u have a pic of him so i can judge if he's ugly or not? lol! ill make the final call!
一年多以前 jendelena said…
big smile
Katie stop hatin all that hotness that Cristiano has.lmfaooo.....have you seen him OMW god must have been happy when he was born lmaooo
He is so FINEEEEEEEEEEEE lol
Cristiano Rolando is one of the hottest guy's i ever laid my eyes on! And, that's a fact!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Ronaldo
 Ronaldo
He still looks hot, but Im must admit that's not one of his best pics and you know it, sis!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
laugh
Nope that's how he always is :P
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
ROFL! idk if u purposely chose a bad picture katie but that pic is hideous lol!
tongue
very funny, you got humor, sis!
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
oh my gosh katie i cant stop laughing!!!!
But, seriously do any of you guys know how to make a fan video I want to do one for delena.
一年多以前 jendelena said…
Sara here's my sweetheart Cristiano Ronaldo
link
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
big smile
I don't really think Cristiano Ronaldo is hot... For me Beckham is the hottest player ever!
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Where is this hottest ppl say is in Ronaldo? rofl

And Wave, I really don't know how to make Fanvideos, I wish I did though.
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
sory wave idk how! but cool u wud do delena?
一年多以前 jendelena said…
UM KATIE you are mean...stop hating on Cristiano lmfaooooo
i'm get you back for that one, everyone has their bad pics lmfaoo you really hate him lmaoo
一年多以前 lailalove said…
mischievous
hiiiiiiiiiii what up
一年多以前 katie15 said…
Jen I think that's a worse picture! He looks like he is about to cry! rofl
一年多以前 Teamdamon33 said…
smile
Hi Laila, how are you?
一年多以前 DeanandDamon said…
okay now he looks more normal! so i can see y ppl would think he's hot but he's not my type. i prefer the guys with gorgeous eyes. i think u know this about me already! lol! but man katie was so unfair to him with that pic. rofl!