Damon & Elena Season Three Spoiler Forum.

deluv posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 09:33PM
Another Season. More Spoilers. Okay lets Go :))

- Tyler's "date" for elena's birthday party is yet another of Carol's soap-opera tries to separate forwood. Expect more of that through season.

- Majority of caroline plotlines - similar to season 1 with her insecure at school struggling with new not-so-ordinary nemesis queen bee.

-Mystic Falls are like they are for a reason. Town has strong ties to the dopplegangers

- Season will be darker, expect more of buffy-esque gothic imagery and less of car washing-teenager-life.

- Elijah freed in first five episodes.

- More info on doppelgangers. Also - bracelet is not just bracelet and it gets used in first two episodes.

- Ripper stefan flashbacks to 60's new york, earlier times in brazil, as well as the event that got Klaus interested in him. And there are things, kills, girls he never told Elena about."

- Don't bank on elena feeling any guilt over finale deaths.

- Jenna is mentioned but its about Jeremy

- Stefan is already tortured and fighting back his ripper side, so nope, don't expect too much of ripper-stefan. Trailer alone will make us cry in pain with him.

- Evil-duo won't stay away for long. The "time away" was the timeskip...

- Birthday's party is Elena's idea.

- "Other things on her mind" - stefan situation and damon/andie

last edited on Jul 16, 2011 at 09:39PM

Damon & Elena 6 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 deluv said…
Again. The spoilers are not confirmed. They might not be accurate :)
一年多以前 epicdelena4ever said…
where are these from?
一年多以前 _VivalaVida_ said…
OMG! The Damon/Andie situation?! I have the feeling that Damon and Andie are back together (for some mysteryous reasons.. -_-") and we'll have jealous Elena on the way. :D
一年多以前 TVD_Lover said…
WOOOOOOOHHH JEALOUS ELENA!!!! :D
But angry we don't get enough Ripper!Stefan!!!! I was looking forward to that!!!
一年多以前 MelodyLaurel said…
Aww, I thought we were going to have more Ripper Stefan and evil duo:(
一年多以前 bibbii_ said…
hmmm
- Yes. Both are naked. First Damon comes onto the screen, Elena goes "WTF" , then naked Andie walks in, Elena frons, blows up at them and leaves the house.

- Nope. Just Elena angry at Damon/Andie thing(since after naked Damon there's naked Andie). She keeps reminding him that for the rest of episode, even during her birthday party. 

- They did not even finish filming the premiere yet, not to mention that they re-wrote certain bits due to fan reaction. Trailer in few weeks, start-to-mid August.

- The season 3 premiere has:
1) Caroline/Tyler kiss.
2) Bonnie/Jeremy kiss
3) Andie/Damon kiss..
4) Elena/Steffan kiss(as a homage to certain buffy scene)

That's new stuff from that anon youtube source, you guys might remember ;) So I don't know if it's true what he's saying & it's not confirmed but I wanted to share it with all of you.
last edited 一年多以前