Damon & Bonnie Nicknames of Bamon 粉丝 (By Damon via me)

lorastefens posted on Apr 13, 2011 at 08:26PM
Hey guys, I was thinking to give some Bamon fans some nicknames like Damon gives nicknames "little witch ", "baby bird" to Bonnie, so I was thinking to give some Bamonators cool names like

Frenchgirl as "Ms. Gandhi" as she is the one who always says peace against violence Between She is my good friend , so I can also got some appreciation on that part and she is the best.

Thedarkeststar as "Positive girl" as she always gives positive news of bamon even in most negative situation

Me(lorastefens) as "Damon's bitch" because I always defend him for his every action and I will do it always, I'm blind in case of Damon

Damongirlfriend (Ines) as "vote seeker" lol..as she always says please vote for Bamon or give us link about vote, Love the spirit of her

Maximumdefan (Danielle) as "slave for Bamon" lol..One of her fanfic's name is Slave for you,(three or four ff I read is that ff, another one is no more love, one show, one book and another two ff, forgot names)

Samjhart as "fine wine" because she is the one person who is working in this spot for a long time when we didn't even join and as with time wine gets better and better, she is getting better at maintaining this place

Pattykirsche as "Red haired song bird", her post and comments are like McCullough is talking and her hair is read, so no contest

Nansoula as Ms. Bean because dude have you seen her posts & comments, she is hilarious

Applepie88 as "Controversy child" because love or hate her article, one thing for sure, you can't ignore her, she is really passionate about her opinion and ship

Bionsi and Darlingbear "cool multishippers" Both two girls are multishippers and they give some cool icons and opinions here

Skysamuelle " PG-13", lol..her ffs and thoughts are PG-13, maybe also because she is a Spike/Buffy fan(YAY me too) , she is awesome as FF writer

Now I have given only some of Bamon fans some nicknames, most of the bamon fans have not been included, so if you want to give some bamon fans nicknames , tell me here and give the reasoning, I will edit here, and if you love the idea , tell me, Muhahaha.....kisses

About the image just giving Gaspard some free publicity...oh man he is my man....he is perfect book Damon also.
 嘿 guys, I was thinking to give some Bamon 粉丝 some nicknames like Damon gives nicknames "little wi
last edited on Apr 13, 2011 at 09:00PM

Damon & Bonnie 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nightfall_kiss said…
lol....love the concept.
一年多以前 ApplePie88 said…
laugh
LMAO! "Controversy Child". Haha! LOVE IT! <3
一年多以前 ItalianAngel89 said…
LOL love the idea.
一年多以前 aceg said…
very creative hmmmm
一年多以前 FrenchGiirl said…
laugh
Aww I so not deserve to have that nickname but thanks <3

Ines's made me laugh. Nancy's and yours too, I love it :)

Oh and I have one for Janett (Lempicka) : she's "Miss-Knows-It-All" as she always knows all the Bamon related or TVD related news before anyone else. Ask her anything, she has the answer lol :P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Thedarkeststar said…
laugh
that's so cute! <3

Loved your's because I agree so much LOL
FrenchGirl's fit it very true :)
Inés is a very suportive Bamon fan so her's fits as well.

Love all of it :)
一年多以前 Maximumridefan said…
big smile
"Slave for Bamon" haha love it. Cool idea. :)

一年多以前 silvina19 said…
heart
LOL!!!
一年多以前 louvreangel said…
Very creative really. I luv it :D lol :D
一年多以前 lorastefens said…
^ Thanks you can give your suggestion also,

FG, I will edit her name .
一年多以前 Maximumridefan said…
I'm no good with coming up with any sort of title be it story titles, or nicknames. But one I randomly thought of is this one:

For KatherinePierce: "The Rare One" because she is so far the only VD fan I have come across that really seems to love all ships equally be it Bamon, Stelena, Delena, ect.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 damongirlfriend said…
laugh
hahahah I love my nickname
is so perfect lora, I am completely agreed

I love too stela and celine nicknames

and the yours (Damon's bitch) make me laugh a lot
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 elinochka said…
kindhiya3 she should have some creative nickname, cause she makes all those sexy damon videos."Bamon sexytime maker". LOL
一年多以前 nansoula said…
heart
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤oh Gaspard!!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I find my nickname funny and always think Rowan Atkinson's funny face lol (Im so "ashamed")
一年多以前 aceg said…
smile
Ms. Gandhi I absolutely love it!!! It totally fits Frenchgirl as she's known for Ms. Mediator.