Criss 天使 New Escape

Learn1288 posted on Mar 10, 2008 at 03:53AM
So I live in Slidell Louisiana. If you don't know where that is, it's very close to New Orleans, maybe 30 minutes. Well, one of our popular radio stations airs in New Orleans and my sister overheard them saying that Criss ANgel was going to be doing his new escape on the corner of Bienville and Bourbon Street and when she told me I freaked out. Criss Angel is my all time favorite celbrity, and one person I want to meet more than anyone. So I was going to try to go regardless of what he was going to do but when I heard I wanted to go even more. You may thinks it's nothing but I sure as hell couldn't do it. ANyway, he had to escape out of two straight jackets in less than five minutes hanging upside down in the air on the corner of Bienville and Bourbon Street! It was awesome. I believe he did it in three minutes and twenty seconds. When he was done he passed out hugs to the people in the front and my friend got to hug him! But she left and I took her spot. lol Well, you know how at the end of every episode Criss will get the people in the crowd to look up at the camera and scream mindfreak? Well, my sister and I are going to be on that part! That episode will be airing June 4, 2008 on A&E! Season FOUR! ANyway, I just wanted to share my enjoyment and exciting news with all the other mindfreak fans on here! I hope you enjoyed my lame little story! lol
save

Criss 天使 4 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 AngelStyle said…
Thats awesome, you even get to be on the show! Congrats!
一年多以前 AngelGirlie said…
Thats cool I wish I could be on the show
一年多以前 arcticflake said…
sad
Wow I wish I were you. Lucky!
一年多以前 luca14785 said…
smile
wow your so lucky!