犯罪心理 Boycott!!!!!

allyxx posted on Jun 17, 2010 at 09:24AM
hey, allyxx here and as you probably know, im a huge fan of the show. however, if cbs decide they will fire aj cook AND demote emily prentiss i believe it's time we fans took action. i myself have done everything i see as possible-i have signed the petition and bugged my family and friends to do it i have posted the petition on facebook for others to sign too, i have complained to cbs etc etc however if CBS does carry out this unfair and stupid decision, i will be forced to bocott the show i want to know if you would boycott the show and why. leave your comments below!! thanks!!

犯罪心理 12 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 mcflurried said…
tongue
I don't think I can boycott the show, however, I do agree with you! And there is an online ptetition to put her back in if you would like to sign up! I am.
一年多以前 mcflurried said…
一年多以前 allyxx said…
already have :) but thznks!!
一年多以前 goose29 said…
allyxx - I had the same idea but when i discussed it with my family, they reminded me that unless you have a neilson box, they don't actually know if you're watching or not, so it won't make a difference. :-( That being said, if anyone who has one of those boxes is willing to boycott Criminal Minds and/or CBS, I am fully behind you and will help you find all episodes online.
一年多以前 cmfan1234 said…
crying
As hard as it may be, Im boycotting also.
一年多以前 aggy said…
crying
I'm going to stop watching it and season 5 will be the last one I buy on DVD.
一年多以前 Fan2950 said…
There's a better way to do this people - boycott the products that sponsors promote during Criminal Minds. Send an email to the sponsors telling them what product you are buying instead of theirs because they sponsor CBS Criminal Minds and you are pissed at the decisions they have made with cast members and how those decisions were reached!

That WILL get CBS's attention - send a cc:email to CBS that you send to the sponsor! I promise you that it WILL get some action!
一年多以前 goose29 said…
Fan2950 - that's brilliant! We should come up with a list of sponsors and what products to buy instead. Any ideas how to figure this out?
一年多以前 Fan2950 said…
wink
Hey Goose..
I did see the list on one of the other CM minds I visit - I have asked for it. I will post it here - or a link to it as soon as I find it again.
一年多以前 allyxx said…
laugh
yay love u guys for the help and support ur giving cm fans everwher!!! plus ur idea is quite funny
一年多以前 ibhog said…
someone gave his heart and soul for years then get's slammed becaused he lost his temper...who among us! How can I help in the boycott
一年多以前 Minstrelgirl1 said…
Anyone have a list of sponcers?