犯罪心理 Guess That Episode!!

allyxx posted on Jun 12, 2010 at 10:05PM
okay i saw this post on a few other spots and i thought i'd try it here

basically, i upload a picture of someone from criminal minds and you guys guess the episode. =] sweet huh?
but, there are rules
1. the pic must be of someone we see more than twice
2. it must be a clear pic (A.K.A it cannot be blurry etc
but thats all!!

enjoy the game!! first pic :

犯罪心理 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 allyxx said…
penelope garcia!! can u guess the episode i made it quite easy if u luv crimnal minds!!
 penelope garcia!! can u guess the episode i made it quite easy if u luv crimnal minds!!
一年多以前 allyxx said…
big smile
the person to guess the episode wins and guess to post the next pic!!
一年多以前 goose29 said…
smile
Nice idea for a new game! That one's from "Seven Seconds" Season 3 Episode 5.

Here's another easy one to get the ball rolling:
 Nice idea for a new game! That one's from "Seven Seconds" Season 3 Episode 5. Here's another easy o
一年多以前 allyxx said…
wink
oh thanks!! that one is from the fisher king pt 2!! props coming ur way!! heres the next pic!!
 oh thanks!! that one is from the fisher king pt 2!! 支持 coming ur way!! heres the 下一个 pic!!
一年多以前 iluvtheshow said…
Demonology! Season 4 Episode 17!
Next! This is from suu on here who got it from cinegirl2000 @ livejournal. Sorry, I'm still working on getting screen caps...
 Demonology! Season 4 Episode 17! Next! This is from suu on here who got it from cinegirl2000 @ livejo
一年多以前 allyxx said…
hmmm
hmm thats a hard one....
一年多以前 cleverjellybean said…
i have a freakin burning question and i cant find the episode from season 1, cus im trying to finish watching season 2
xD im sorry if this question doesnt really apply in this topic, but its kinda similar

Which episode does Rossi diss Twitter? I think he says something about people posting irrelevant things b/c they think other people care...
thanks~!
一年多以前 allyxx said…
smile
no that was facebook and i dont no the name but it was season 5 anyway i think it was the internet is forever
一年多以前 Anna-Wee said…
ummmm... the last pic posted is from season 4 episode "52 Pick Up".

so how about this pic?
last edited 一年多以前
 ummmm... the last pic 发布 is from season 4 episode "52 Pick Up". so how about this pic?
一年多以前 TeamZoey said…
Catching out!!

How about this one??
 Catching out!! How about this one??
一年多以前 Anna-Wee said…
Season 4 episode "Soul mates"

Well I don't have my laptop but a's soon a's I do I will add another pic.
last edited 一年多以前