犯罪心理 VERY IMPORTANT!!! TELL EVERYBODY!!!

spencerfave posted on Feb 15, 2010 at 10:52PM
OK so I really want them to bring back Lila Archer from season 1 so
here is the link to the user feedback form on CBS.com , go to it and
tell them you want Lila Archer back and why , I am hoping if enough
people want her back they will bring her back!!! (please reply and tell me what you think of the idea!!)

link
last edited on Feb 24, 2010 at 08:19PM

犯罪心理 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Zivarox said…
Who's Lila Archer?
一年多以前 legazy said…
Zivarox:
Some actress Reid made out with in a pool in season one. How anyone would ever want her back is beyond me (Spencer is mine, for now and for always).
一年多以前 Fan2950 said…
tongue
Holy crapola - JJ's chair isn't even cold yet! Have a little compassion here will ya?

And I hated Lila - just a thought!
一年多以前 hetfield91 said…
This was posted February 15 2010 before we knew about A.J and Paget being cut. :/ So the person really did not mean offense by it
一年多以前 grigorits said…
wink
this can now wait. we kind a how much more importnat things- like saving JJ an Emily
一年多以前 Reid_JJ_Emilyx3 said…
meh
I am SO Upset at CBS. I have done everything for these leading ladies & hopefully, we'll ALL benefit out of this! We are the FANS CBS & we deserve to have a say in it too. What's a show without its viewers? What's a celebrity without it's fans? We watch Criminal Minds & we have made it pretty darn famous! Now that AJ & Paget have done a lot of hard work over the years, entertaining us on such an inspirational show, we as the fans are giving back. Keep on guys, they appreciate & adore the support.

-Crystal M.

Tweet me: SUPERCrystalx3

Follow me, I'll for sure follow back!
一年多以前 hottiecoolcat said…
angelic
I SENT A FEEDBACK. THERE GOING TO TRY TO GET THEM BACK (LILA AND JJ)