犯罪心理 News about the "blow up"!!! (CONTAINS SPOILER)

gubie_lover_13 posted on Jul 09, 2008 at 10:13PM
I was looking up CM stuff on the net and came up with a TV Guide blog/article from commentator Matt Mitovich. When asked to dig up CM stuff, he says that the blown up SUV belonged to a MAIN CHARACTER, and HE will emerge IMPAIRED as a result!!!

so who's it gonna be, Hotch, Morgan, Rossi or Reid??

here's the link to the site:
link

犯罪心理 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Scottie said…
OMG! I have no idea who it's gonna be, but I hope it's not Reid!!
一年多以前 xcatukx said…
or jj she got in a car too.. even tho her bf/fiance whoever was nxt to the car he cud hav been blown out the way.

when does the next season start?

一年多以前 Holly-Golightly said…
It was Hotch and Kate. (i think)
I found these photos that show the 'after'.
link
Morgan isnt hurt, but Hotch is covered in blood and the only girl who was wearing a black skirt was Kate so I am assuming that it is her who is hurt. (at least I hope it is her and not a main character!)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ebathory said…
As long as Reid is ok, I'm ok. I hope it's Kate tho.
一年多以前 gubie_lover_13 said…
I know, Reid would be the one person I would freak out about. But if you look at the Season 4 promo, Reid is only in it once (and I think it was just a clip from Season 3s finale) and if u pause the vid when someone goes by on a stretcher, it looks like Reid. So I'm kinda freaking out
一年多以前 ineedcoffee said…
It looks like Hotch and that other agent Kate Joyner are the ones but Hotch looks fine until later in the promos so not sure whats going on... but it looks good.
一年多以前 reidrox said…
I've seen the episode so I know what happens...
一年多以前 CM_bestest_Eva said…
I know who it was:D
一年多以前 Bluefire said…
Ok we all know who it is now... but I wish that it was Will cause I do not like him =P
一年多以前 hottiecoolcat said…
REID is the better person for JJ not that new orlens dude
一年多以前 allyxx said…
big smile
i 100% agree hottiecoolcat :D