斯里安·墨菲 Post 语录 and win 支持 !

sunshinedany posted on Jun 14, 2012 at 11:12AM
Here's the game: Post Cillian Murphy's character quotes and win props. The game has 3 simple rules :

1. You must post a quote from a movie character played by Cillian Murphy. Just one quote for each post ;
2. When you give the quote you have to mention the name of the character and the movie;
3. You can't post a quote that has already been given by others earlier in the game.

Everyone who joins gets props !

We'll stop when we have no more quotes.
Please join, and HAVE FUN ......
 Here's the game: Post Cillian Murphy's character 语录 and win props. The game has 3 simple rules :
last edited on Sep 01, 2012 at 01:48PM

斯里安·墨菲 38 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
Jonathan (when asked to think about that doctor - patient pledge which involved not harming himself until a certain day ): Um, I've thought about it. Fuck, you made a medical breakthrough. Well done, Doc ! Jonathan Breech - ON THE EDGE
 Jonathan (when asked to think about that doctor - patient pledge which involved not harming himself u
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
and still from Jonathan in "On the edge *** that's my favorite part of the movie !
" If it's a matter of life and death between people like you and me...then I want to outlive you, I want to see what happens to you `cause I like you..... "
 and still from Jonathan in "On the edge *** that's my 最喜爱的 part of the movie ! " If it's a matte
一年多以前 remy_46 said…
cool
starting with timekeeper Raymond Leon from "IN TIME" when asked how many of Philippe Weis's years does timekeeper want: There aren't enough years, even in your lifetime, Mr. Weis. Goodnight.
 starting with timekeeper Raymond Leon from "IN TIME" when asked how many of Philippe Weis's years doe
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
Neil : Of course it was great baby, why don't you get me a beer ? *WATCHING THE DETECTIVES*
 Neil : Of course it was great baby, why don't 你 get me a 啤酒 ? *WATCHING THE DETECTIVES*
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
William Killick in THE EDGE OF LOVE ** No harm will ever come to you. Not from me not, not from anyone else ! And while I'm here, no word of mine will ever hurt you ! **
 William Killick in THE EDGE OF 爱情 ** No harm will ever come to you. Not from me not, not from anyo
一年多以前 remy_46 said…
heart
Cillian as ROBERT CAPA in SUNSHINE
,,...a new star born out of a dying one... I think it will be beautiful... No, i'm not scared."
 Cillian as ROBERT CAPA in SUNSHINE ,,...a new 星, 星级 born out of a dying one... I think it will be bea
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
Charming villain Jackson Rippner in RED EYE
 Charming villain Jackson Rippner in RED EYE
一年多以前 remy_46 said…
Dr. Jonathan Crane / The Scarecrow in Batman Begins (2005)
There's nothing to fear but fear himself!
 Dr. Jonathan 起重机 / The Scarecrow in 蝙蝠侠 Begins (2005) [i]There's nothing to fear but fear himse
一年多以前 remy_46 said…
hmmm
Jackson Rippner from RED EYE
i like this quote because it's true...
 Jackson Rippner from RED EYE i like this quote because it's true...
一年多以前 karajorel said…
laugh
jonathan crane in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
death then. by exile.
一年多以前 MarlenaLovett said…
"You look like a man who takes himself to seriously. You want my opinion? You need to lighten up!" [sets the Batman on fire]
- Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow ; Batman Begins.
last edited 一年多以前
 "You look like a man who takes himself to seriously. 你 want my opinion? 你 need to lighten up!" [s
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
Michael in Perrier's Bounty
 Michael in Perrier's Bounty
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
William says to Vera (THE EDGE OF LOVE) : I'll come again, if I may.
 William says to Vera (THE EDGE OF LOVE) : I'll come again, if I may.
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
Again William & Vera ........
 Again William & Vera ........
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
timekeeper Raymond Leon = the only reason I've watched IN TIME
 timekeeper Raymond Leon = the only reason I've watched IN TIME
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
tongue
I don't mind playing by myself... at all !!!
JIM in 28 DAYS LATER
 I don't mind playing 由 myself... at all !!! JIM in 28 DAYS LATER
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
Now,what is this you mean, my darling?
Patrick " Kitten" Braden in Breakfast on Pluto
last edited 一年多以前
 Now,what is this 你 mean, my darling? Patrick " Kitten" Braden in Breakfast on Pluto
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
smile
1 of my favorite Cillian movie's
Not even a smile for my pains?- Pieter (butcher's son)
Girl with a Pearl Earring
 1 of my 最喜爱的 Cillian movie's Not even a smile for my pains?- Pieter (butcher's son) Girl with
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
wink
[to Saito, out of breath after evading an avalanche]
"Man, couldn't someone have dreamt up a goddamn beach? Huh?"-Robert Fischer from Inception
 [to Saito, out of breath after evading an avalanche] "Man, couldn't someone have dreamt up a goddam
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
surprise
Follow the sign! Jack the Ripper is approaching you.
"You know what I think? I think you're not such an honest person. Because I've followed you for eight weeks now and I never once saw you order anything but a fucking seabreeze!
Jackson Rippner in Red Eye
 Follow the sign! Jack the Ripper is approaching you. "You know what I think? I think you're not su
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
worried
Sometimes we have to learn the hard way.
We can learn from the film 28 days later between the conversation between Frank and Jim.
Jim:No,no.see,this is a really shit idea.
You know why?
Because it's really obviously a shit idea.
(Frank driving over cars in a dark tunnel and Jim thinks its a bad idea. Car gets a flat.)
Frank:fuck
(Frank opens car door and looks at Jim. Jim has an expression on his face like I told you so.)
Jim: World's worst place to get a flat, huh?
Frank:Agreed.I think we better do this quick?

Sometimes we have to learn the hard way. We can learn from the film 28 days later between the conve
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
cake
I love Jim's facial expressions.
Jim,Hannah and Selena eating.
In Danny Boyle's film 28 days later Jim eating and describing the food in his mouth.
Jim:The raisins are so moist.
Hannah:What?
Jim: The raisins are so moist.
 I 爱情 Jim's facial expressions. Jim,Hannah and Selena eating. In Danny Boyle's film 28 days later
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
I love his facial expressions too, good job !!
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
smile
thank you :D
一年多以前 Essence38154 said…
sad
In the film Intermission the character John is sad when his girl friend of 6 weeks abandon's him.
You can see the pain in John's eyes.
John-" It isn't acceptable, Deirdre. After what, five? six weeks? This is bollocks!
You don't fuckin... you don't just hook up with the next fellow who walks by.
The only reason you do that is if you never cared in the first place.
And that's cold, man. That is the behavior of, and I have no qualms about saying it, of a whore!"
 In the film Intermission the character John is sad when his girl friend of 6 weeks abandon's him.
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
John to Diedre ( Intermission )<<<<This is a list of things that I want, and have wanted, for a long time. Straight from the heart - no fucking around: to be with you; to live with you; and to eventually, you know, to marry you; to have your child... or..( ...) to grow old with you; to know - and that's the main thing - to know, all right? that you feel the same. That's it.>>>>>
 John to Diedre ( Intermission )<<<<This is a 列表 of things that I want, and have wanted, for a long
一年多以前 Darlalogan said…
This is From Disco Pigs---Runt--I want to walk into the sea and never come back. I want the tide to take me out of me and give me someone else. Maybe for an Half an hour or so. That would be good wouldnt it Pig?
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
rainy
Tom Buckley in Red Lights : You can't deny yourself forever !
 Tom Buckley in Red Lights : 你 can't deny yourself forever !
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
smirk
Dr CRANE (Batman Begins) “Mr. Finch, I think you should check with Miss Dawes here, just what implications your office has authorized her to make. IF ANY !”
last edited 一年多以前
 Dr 起重机 (Batman Begins) “Mr. Finch, I think 你 should check with Miss Dawes here, just what impli
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
Jonathan (to Rachel, in On the edge movie) - But you are cute.
 Jonathan (to Rachel, in On the edge movie) - But 你 are cute.
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
Jonathan ( in < On the edge movie > ) : Do you want to come back to my flat for some coke and sex ?..... and the obvious answer : yes, ok :)))))
last edited 一年多以前
 Jonathan ( in < On the edge movie > ) : Do 你 want to come back to my flat for some 可乐 and sex ?.
一年多以前 remy_46 said…
laugh
Jonathan: "The problem is that we're forced to wear pyjamas in the middle of the fucking day!"

Dr. Figure: "It's health board regulations to distinguish you from day patients and visitors."

Jonathan: "It's fucking ridiculous. They took my clothes! They're too small. I look like an idiot!"
 Jonathan: "The problem is that we're forced to wear pyjamas in the middle of the fucking day!" Dr.
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
heart
JONATHAN/ ON THE EDGE :- You can never really know what was going through a person's mind at that exact moment. If they survive, they'll never tell you. If they succeed, all you can do is spend the rest of your life feeling guilty. Your only concern can be for the people they leave behind. They're the ones to look out for !
last edited 一年多以前
 JONATHAN/ ON THE EDGE :- 你 can never really know what was going through a person's mind at that exa
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
laugh
John ( Intermission ) << Go f*** yourself ? >>
 John ( Intermission ) << Go f*** yourself ? >>
一年多以前 sunshinedany said…
Haven't been here in a while.....guess it's time for another quote :)
Tom Buckley in Red Lights : "The only way to pull a rabbit out a hat is to put it there first."
 Haven't been here in a while.....guess it's time for another quote :) Tom Buckley in Red Lights : "T
一年多以前 CillysSunshine said…
I wanna join in on the quotes!

"Just remember, it takes eight minutes for light to travel from sun to earth which means you'll know we succeeded about eight minutes after we deliver the payload. All you have to do is look out for a little extra brightness in the sky. So if you wake up one morning and it's a particularly beautiful day you'll know we made it. Okay I'm signing out and I'll see you in a couple of years"

-Capa (Sunshine)

last edited 一年多以前
 I wanna 加入 in on the quotes! "Just remember, it takes eight 分钟 for light to travel from su
sunshinedany commented…
awesome 一年多以前
I love this quote so much and this scene, it makes me die with laughter every time.

"Oh hey look it's Jason, Jason's going to come in here and he's going to hand me a package and then he's going to hand me his thing and I'm gonna sign the thing and hand it right back to him and he's gonna get in his truck and drive off. Oooh it's so predictable Lucien, it's not enough anymore, where's the...where's the adventure you know there's no adventure man, where's the adventure Lucien?

You signed it Neil Adventure
I did?
You crossed out adventure and wrote adventure again
What does it matter Jason, huh?"

-Neil (Watching the Detectives)
 I 爱情 this quote so much and this scene, it makes me die with laughter every time. "Oh 嘿 look i
sunshinedany commented…
Lol, I 爱情 this scene so much! He's hilarious :))) 一年多以前
CillysSunshine commented…
Hahahaa I do too, it makes me laugh so hard, he's so hilarious in that movie, it's one of my favorites! I remember the first time I saw this movie and got to that scene, I was laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face, I 爱情 that scene! Even my hubby loves that movie and that scene, he's always quoting that part, hahaha! Cilly's hand gestures during that scene are so cute, I 爱情 when he's trying to explain something, his hand gestures are all over the place, hahaa I 爱情 that man! 一年多以前
"You know what I think? I think you're not such a honest person because I followed you for eight weeks now and I never once saw you order anything but a fucking sea breeze"

Jackson Rippner (Red Eye)

*sigh* I want to be locked in a bathroom with Cilly and have him throw me against the wall like that during a hot make out session, lol!

I love it when he flexes his jaw muscle in this scene, it's so freaking hot and makes me weak, who agrees?
last edited 一年多以前
 "You know what I think? I think you're not such a honest person because I followed 你 for eight week
sunshinedany commented…
Strong defined jawline is definitely sexy ! 一年多以前