Christopher Lee MASTER OF BRITISH CINEMA!

Cammie posted on Feb 18, 2008 at 09:24PM
I just had to create a "spot" for this wonderful actor. Any person who has spent over half a century brilliantly and tirelessly entertaining(and scaring the hell out of!)so many millions of people worldwide deserves to have a "spot" on fanpop all of their own. I'm hoping many of you fanpoppers will join this spot as a tribute to Mr. Lee's talents. I think the Countess and DrDevience might agree with me...?
last edited on Feb 18, 2008 at 09:27PM

Christopher Lee 21 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 dazl said…
I love this man. His autobiography is so entertaining and I adore his films!
一年多以前 DrDevience said…
Agreed indeed ;)

Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what I can do for this spot tomorrow... right now I'm burning dinner. ACK!
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
Yay Cammie! I like you more now! C-ca-can I suggest something? Put something LotR in your banner of Saruman :)
一年多以前 Cammie said…
I'm open to that suggestion. Only thing is I did NOT create this banner myself, I actually got it from a site and just adjusted the dimensions. But if someone wants to muck around with it and add Saruman that's totally cool. Let me know.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
The new icon looks great!

EDIT: link is the banner I have 'mucked' around with.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cammie said…
Thanks for mucking around with the banner,haha.
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
I'm not to sad aboot the banner i made being trashed. It looked disproportionate. I will try to muck around with the one you've gotten lol.

Because I'm too lazy, and I'd rather it here, could you tell me once more aboot what you want? I need some more guidance >_>
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
I took the liberty to find that you're right, I actually got that off a site! (Google Image search engine is a marvelous thing), so, I took at look at it and found what you were talking aboot. Terms of Use.

My motto (not really lol): every rule has a loop-hole. "©2000-2007 Christopher Lee Web (CLW). All rights reserved. It is illegal to copy or redistribute this information and/or files in any way without expressed written consent. We do allow information found on this site to be used as a reference, but this is more for your personal use, and not for public consumption or print/electronic media consumption." Notice how it hasn't been updated for a year, thus from 2007 - ???? (unless stated) the rule is invalid.

"If you have any questions about the terms of usest, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can email:" - I would like to hence "dealings" :P
"All submissions to Christopher Lee Web (CLW) become the sole property of Christopher Lee Web (CLW) and may NOT be republished elsewhere without prior written consent. Christopher Lee Web (CLW) reserves the right to redistribute and publish submissions with affiliates." - That is where I get frightened. But, I will write the site. What they say will be the final word.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cammie said…
Aha, my friend, although you credit most of your stuff with Google Image Search Engine I am familiar with a lotta stuff. I'm actually an avid fan of the ChrisLeewebsite so when I saw the banner (I should I say after I had uploaded it and thought this looks familiar,lol) I thought: 'we're gonna be in crap!' because I do know they have very strict rules re their images,etc.
Anyway, moving on ....
I've altered the banner and I quite like it but I thought it would be nice if an image of Mr Lee as Saruman could be placed somewhere near his name. That icon you added on the previous banner (that we can't use) would look great I think. What do YOU think, Flamey?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cammie said…
PS
Hmmmm, just to add: it's all cool with chrisleesite. They reserve the copyrights to their site and we reserve the copyrights to THIS banner (lol) so come on, let's add on, bro!
Why do I keep editing 99% of what I write? Because no one on Fanpop makes as many typos as moi - it's disgraceful!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
lol! I will try to whip something up. maybe also get a pic of Count Dooko up there...
一年多以前 Cammie said…
Thank you so much for the Saruman and Count Dooku images you'ved added to the banner. I really like it now. We make a great team! Props to you, my friend.
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
CamFlame! or...Shadowmie! We're the next debspapa or what was it called..
一年多以前 Cammie said…
CamFlame? Shadowmie! Oh, how fully cute! Much more affectionate than Camal.
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
lol, I like ShadowMie better. That's only when I refer to us. You'll still be Camal :D
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
We both have dedicated! Whooo!
一年多以前 Cammie said…
That's because we're both awesome, whooooo!
And modest too!
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
lol, fight for die-hard! :P
一年多以前 ShadowFlame said…
lol, fight for die-hard! :P
一年多以前 Cammie said…
Ok, ok, I shall fight to the death for die-hard!
一年多以前 luv12 said…
smile
I think Christopher Lee is awesome and I think this spot is amazing he is such a talented actor and he's funny to (lol)
CHRISTOPHER LEE 4 EVER X :)