儿童动画电影中的女主角 Shipping Game

ajotma posted on Aug 13, 2014 at 07:45PM
Hey all! I noticed this spot's forum isn't very active, so I decided to start a new game I saw in the Disney Crossover spot :)

It's called the shipping game and here's how it works. Someone names two characters to be together as a couple and can make an edit of them together if they want to, and the next player creates another couple, but the first person must be the last person of the previous player's couple.

For example, if I were to start out by saying Mulan and Dimitri, the next player's couple would have to include Dimitri and someone else, for example, Odette. Then the next player's couple would start with Odette, and it keeps continuing.

-You don't have to create edits of the couple, but you can if you want to :)
- Any combination is allowed (Disney or Non-Disney, hetero, slash or femmeslash, humans or animals or supernatural beings, 2D or CGI), but they have to be animated characters (no live-action).
-Try not to repeat ships or characters that have been previously said by someone else
-Don't include canon couples as your ship (e.g. Ariel and Eric, Megara and Hercules)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy this game!

I'll start with Naveen and Jane.

嘿 all! I noticed this spot's 论坛 isn't very active, so I decided to start a new game I saw in the

儿童动画电影中的女主角 69 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...