儿童动画电影中的女主角 Heroine Eye Color Change Game: Closed

TheCrystalRing posted on Jul 09, 2012 at 04:08AM
I liked doing the outfit and hair color change games, so I thought "Why not do it with eyes, too"?

Rules
* Every week I will post site(s) with screencaps (so you can choose your favorite screencap or if the heroine is not well known i'll post some screencaps here in the 'screencaps' section) with a specific Heroine. For example in week one Anastasia, in week 2 Chel etc
* Each person, who wants to participate needs to change the color of the heroine's irises and post their work in this forum.
* You can change the eye color to natural eye colors (blue, brown, green etc) and if all the natural colors have been used already dont be afraid tse an unatural eye colors (pink, red, purple etc)
* If somebody submits an image with the same or very similar to the original eye color, the entry will not be counted.
* The point of the game is to change the color of the eyes, not to change the eye shape. Therefore any editing of the eyes (for example making them rounder) itself is not allowed. Any entry, that has changed anything else apart from the color, will not be counted.

Prizes
* Entries are submitted for a 7 day period, after which a pick is created
* The winner of the pick will receive 1 prop from me

Screencaps
link

If these screencaps does not please you can also take screencaps from videos from youtube.

How to change the color?
Now for the beginners, to change a color of something can be very simple, once you find out about how to do it, you can even use paint xD
but for better results I suggest an editing program like Gimp, FotoFlexer or Photoshop but you can also use picmonkey and go to the 'eye tint' section and change the colors, i think it's pretty much simple.

Round 1: Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfes)

HAVE FUN!
 I liked doing the outfit and hair color change games, so I thought "Why not do it with eyes, too"?

儿童动画电影中的女主角 3 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 TheCrystalRing said…
Round 1: Snow White (Oh, I hope someone joins...)
 Round 1: Snow White (Oh, I hope someone joins...)
一年多以前 LightningRed said…
smile
Okay, I join.
 Okay, I join.
一年多以前 auroraxaurelia said…
smile
May I also join? I chose a darker green.
 May I also join? I chose a darker green.