吸血鬼猎人巴菲 Slayage 2009: A Celebration of Buffyverse Fanfiction on 潮流粉丝俱乐部 : Buffyverse Fanfiction Linkage

ArabellaElfie posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 05:10AM
Hello all!

I was thinking about what to do for the Angel spot (why am I looking into the Angel Spot? You haven't heard? Lorne! They haven't heard. Hold up sugarplum, they haven't heard about what? The Angel Awards thingy! They haven't heard and they aren't on the Angel Spot and they aren't playing catchup and.... Sweetie, don't fret. They are going to carry their happy little selves over to Angelcake's spot as soon as they are done here, right people?) and I thought that I should try to be helpful as far as the Fanfiction thingy (I'm sort of out of the loop on it but this can't hurt) so, where do you find your fiction? What site is your dealer? Where do you get your hit? Why is Katie talking about fanfiction like this? (I need my chapter man!) Well, post your linkage here! Any site that has what you crave. Like some Spuffy or Bangel? A need for Fred and Wes? The tale of Puppet Angel and carebears? (I have no knowledge of such a fic) Anything at all, link it right here.

Only thing I'm asking for is that you include some basic stuff if you know it (if you don't just put that), such as if it's a main shipping sort of spot, if it only houses NC17, that sort of stuff. Anything here, seriously, G to NC17 (all those stories are marked anyway). If you don't feel comfortable admitting your need for Buffyverse smut send me the link in a pm (I won't reveal your name or anything) and I'll link it. LJs are also welcome, seriously, ANYTHING.

I do want to make sure I mention that there were two other forums link, link that sort of fizzled a few months ago and weren't really in relation to the event at all.

I will article this up at the end if we want.

last edited on Jul 12, 2009 at 05:10AM

吸血鬼猎人巴菲 8 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 ArabellaElfie said…
Vamp Kiss (Spuffy) link

The Guild (links to tons of character and ship specific sites)
link

Elysian Fields (Spuffy)
link

Spuffy Realm
link

The following is taken from a post by link and I believe they are all mainly Bangel.

Sublime (arhive with various ratings, has some great stories)
link

Land of Denial (archive with just about every Bangel storyline imaginable, various ratings)link

Chosen Fics (has links to great sites)
link

The Naughty Slayer (archive with- well I think the title tells you what the ratings are like)
link

Individual sites from my fave Bangel authors (Warning: Almost everything is NC-17)

Maquis Leader
link

Tangofic
link

Indie's Fanfiction (she tends to have particularly dark fics)
link

Every 6 Seconds (Gia goes heavy on the smut, but all her stories have interesting and creative plots)
link

Margot's Femfic (some of the best stories I've read)
link

Bangel Fanfiction Yahoo Groups: (you have to join the group to read the stories, which are posted in the messages)

angelloversbafanfic
groups.yahoo.com/group/angelloversbafanfi­c/?­ygu­id=­300­003­828

BA-LoversUnited
groups.yahoo.com/group/BA-LoversUnited/?y­gui­d=3­000­038­28

BA_Fluff · A haven for the distraught B/A shippers
link

Blinded by Passion
tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlindedbyPassio­n/?­ygu­id=­300­003­828

Hows_Forever · Buffy/Angel Fanfiction List
tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Hows_Forever/?y­gui­d=3­000­038­28

Lea_Nc17FanficUpdates · Leanne's B/A Fanfiction
link

Lost In The Dark
link

Lynns Buffy/Angel Fanfiction World
link

The Pack's Prodigy Archive
link

Two_Lost_Souls_BuffyandAngelFanfiction · Forever Bound
link
一年多以前 movygirl said…
Buffy (the Chosen) season 8: The BESTEST continuation of the Buffy show! The characters are sooo true that you can picture the cast actually saying the lines! 22 50-pages-long episodes full of action, drama, genious big bads and incredible joss-quality humor.
link
last edited 一年多以前
Bumpity!
一年多以前 movygirl said…
"Bumpity"? Huh?
heart
Bumping this up so it's at the top of the forum list. I would just say bump or something but I just have to saw bumpity
www.sweet-temptation.net
House of Spuffy AU. You will need an account to view NC-17s.
一年多以前 Cinders said…
I don't go to any specific fan fiction sites, at least not for Buffy. Other than FFN. Otherwise, I would help you, I WOULD!

Actually, why isn't FFN up here? You can sort through characters and genres, it's pretty cool... and there aren't always terrible writers, really!
last edited 一年多以前
I actually use to write on FFN.... so yes, as Cinders says, www.Fanfiction.net.

Thanks Cinders!