吸血鬼猎人巴菲 Spuffy Competition!!! [CLOSED COMPETITION]

brileyforever77 posted on Jun 19, 2013 at 03:40PM
Welcome, all you Spuffy fans!!
Do you think you know Spuffy's relationship inside and out? If you think you do, there will be a Spuffy competition starting REALLY soon! I got this idea on the adwbuffy spot. But it never started, so I decided to start my own. Once we get started, I will put the deadline up, and the questions for Round 1.

Rules:
- There is going to be competitors and judges.
- There is 5 judges and 5 competitors.
- DON'T CHEAT! IF YOU DO CHEAT, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM ALL ROUNDS!
- JUDGES HAVE TO BE FAIR!
- I will put up the rules for the rounds as we go.
- You will receive 5 props if you win a round (unless more than 1 of you win. You only receive 2 props.)
- The judges & the people that didn't win that round receive 1 prop.

Get it? If not message me with any questions or post in the forum.

~First Round: [CLOSED]
I will ask you 45 Questions about Spuffy's relationship inside and out.

~Second Round: [CLOSED]
Making the best Spuffy icons, wallpapers, banners, fan art. You can pick which ever one you would like. You can make however many you want.

~Third Round: [CLOSED]
A Spuffy Oscar Nomination

*Best Kiss
*Best Season
*Best Episode
*Best Sex Scene
*Best Fighting Scene
*Best Speech
*Best Word to Describe Their Entire Relationship
*Best Romantic Moments
*Best Funny Moments

~Fourth Round:
Writing the best Spuffy fanfiction story. You have to write your own, you cannot use anyone else's fanfic. It can be as long as you want.

~Fifth Round:
Making the best Spuffy fan videos. It can be about anything Spuffy related.

At the end of all the rounds, we will nominate all the people that either judged or competed!

If you guys want more rounds, ask me!

JUDGES:
LovingLucy
brileyforever77
Nevermind5555
pinkbow67

COMPETITORS:
HaleyDewit
QueenCordelia
karlyluvsam
LovingLucy
pinkbow67
last edited on Aug 05, 2013 at 02:26AM

吸血鬼猎人巴菲 136 回复

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-136 of 136

一年多以前 brileyforever77 said…
All around yumminess.
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
Danielle, you told me we had to choose something (icon, wallpaper, yadayadayada) and then make a number of things of that specific thing. Now, Katie made icons, banners, background and they're gorgeous, but it's against the rules.
LovingLucy commented…
Oops, was I not supposed to? 一年多以前
brileyforever77 commented…
I made everything confusing. Sorry! 一年多以前
Sorry about that. I guess I wasn't very specific. If you want to make those things, I can keep this open for 1 more day. I'm really sorry, Ellen. I feel horrible.
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
tongue
Not specific? You keep changing your mind, which is very frustrating. First we were supposed to make 3 of a specific item, now we can make how many we want of whatever we want. Just make up your mind, please.
I'm not going to make more. Mine may be a small contribution, but I'm satisfied with it. The most important round for me is the fan fiction round. I hope you will stick to your rules then.
I know I do. I feel absolutely horrible. It's just I keep coming up with ideas, and I want to use them. I guess I should've planned this out in my head. Or I should stop thinking. Sorry, Ellen.
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
If you want I can help you dear. I'm good with that.
Okay. Thanks, Katie! Let's talk about some ideas. I'm happy you're around. The other 2 judges aren't. I think I totally fucked some things up. Sorry, guys!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
Oh and hun, I'll be a judge during the fanfic ones. And a Judge only. I suck at long writing...
last edited 一年多以前
Okay. Thanks for letting me know!
Here is my opinion of everyone's work for round 2:

Honestly, I think everyone did an AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC job!! My opinion, everyone won this round! GREAT job, everyone! I'll make a Spuffy Hall of Fame. Round 3 will be up a little later tonight.

last edited 一年多以前
Okay, here's the rules for Round 3:

You're going to submit YOUR OPINIONS on Spuffy's

*Best Kiss
*Best Season
*Best Episode
*Best Sex Scene
*Best Fighting Scene
*Best Speech
*Best Romantic Moments
*Best Funny Moments

here in the forum. This round will last 3 days. Once the 3 days are up, I will make some polls to see what the other fans think. I just realized that we don't need judges for this round, so if the judges want to compete, they can. There isn't any winners for this round either. If any of the judges have any ideas, please don't be afraid to tell me! I think I screwed some things up last round and I don't want to again! I'm very sorry about it! I'll try to not have so may ideas, or if I do I'll talk to the other judges. Although Katie has been the only one around, so I'll talk to her.

Any questions?? If so, message me or post here in the forum.

Also, you guys want more rounds, right? Can you guys tell me your ideas, please? Katie & Ellen gave me some ideas. Thanks, girls! But I still want to hear from the rest of you!

NOTE: Can you guys please participate in time! I really hate extending this for so long! Thank you!
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
heart
So we have to give our opinions about all these things, right?
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
Sowwy...
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
*Best Romantic Moments
*Best Funny Moments

Do we have to choose more than one?
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
heart
Can I try and get more participants?
@HaleyDewit, yes, your opinion on all those things. Sure, that would be awesome if you could. Thanks!
@LovingLucy, yes, you choose more than one.
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
heart
Okay, my speech on favorite season is completed already.
Okay. 一年多以前
一年多以前 pinkbow67 said…
~judging round two~
I was gonna do this whole awesome post with bolding, italics, links and stuff but I accidently closed it all and I don't have the time..okay maybe I do but I'm too lazy to do it all again..
Everyone did great but I liked Queen Cordelia's work the best, especially her banners and sparkly fan art thingy. So her work would win the first place, and my second place would go to HaleyDewit and LovingLucy, I loved both their work equally so they share this place. I loved HaleyDewit's Something Blue icons and LovingLucy's cool banners and wallpapers! And 3rd place would go to karlyluvsam who was also amazing and I'm sorry that I didn't see more of her amazing wallpapers.
I'm sorry I didn't give 你 enough time. It's just that it was open way too long and I wanted to close it. Everyone won this round because everyone's work was FANTASTIC!! 一年多以前
pinkbow67 commented…
Oh its okay I had no idea that judging time was over too and now I feel kinda akward. ^^' And it would be cool if one round would be for making 粉丝 视频 but there would have to be 更多 time for that. :) 一年多以前
Okay. How long would 你 need? 一年多以前
一年多以前 pinkbow67 said…
Wow. This is long.

*Best Kiss
For the best kiss I would have to say I liked the 'robotic'(that's my awesome name for it) one, that some people don't even count as a kiss. I think it was at the end of ''The Intervention'' after Spike tells this to Buffy thinking she's Buffybot: Cause Buffy, the other, not-so-pleasant Buffy... Anything happened to Dawn, it'd destroy her. I couldn't live, her bein' in that much pain. I'd let Glory kill me first. Nearly bloody did. I thought it was sooo cute the first time I saw it!

*Best Season
Well I liked all of their seasons...but I would probably have to choose between two seasons where they actually kissed…I liked 6th season's beginning because I found that moment in Afterlife when she walks down the stairs really magical, and the way he looks at her is just..<3 And I liked his song Let Me Rest in Peace in Once More with Feeling because in that 3 minutes or so I felt so jealous of Buffy because someone loved her that much and that was just adorable and also James sings amazingly! But rest of the season kind of spoils that for me so I will go with 7th season because I like her believing in him and how she is not ready to let him go, and how he stands up for her in front of Faith and punches Faith, and that whole You are the one Buffy speech, them cuddling in Touched and him sacrificing himself for her…and the rest of the world but mostly for her.

*Best Episode
I had whole list of like 10 episodes but I decided to go with Touched because Spike punches Faith and stands up for Buffy, there is the whole You're the one speech, it was best night of his life and they are cuddling.

*Best Sex Scene
Smashed I guess. ''You're in love with pain.''

*Best Fighting Scene
Probably the one in Fool for Love, when she throws money at him and says that he is beneath her or maybe the one in Dead Things when she beats him up and he says: ''You always hurt the one you love, pet''

*Best Speech
Probably not the most unique answer but ''You're the one Buffy'' speech. And also ''I may be a love's bitch but I'm at least man enough to admit it'' one.

Ugh this one is hard..I'm just gonna go with bittersweet.

*Best Romantic Moments
Them holding hands in Potential, Buffy saying that she believes in him and that she is not ready for him to go, and I thought it was cute of him to bring flowers to Buffy after her mother died and I am not sure but I think he brought chocolate for her birthday one time too but someone stopped him for giving it to her again. Then there is that whole scene in touched, his song in Once More with Feeling and his death in Chosen.

*Best Funny Moments
Something Blue obviously, five words or less scene, Randy and Joan bits from Tabula Rasa, Spike punching Boxing Bag with funny Angel drawning after he saw Angel kiss Buffy and ofcourse at the wedding: Spike:''You glow'' Buffy: ''That's because the dress is radioactive''.
last edited 一年多以前
 Wow. This is long. *Best 吻乐队(Kiss) For the best 吻乐队(Kiss) I would have to say I liked the 'robotic'(that'
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
heart
I apologize for not putting these in the exact order.

Best Season
I would have to go with season 7. Where season 5 had something obsessive and season 6 something completely dark, season 7 had something real. I didn’t like Spuffy very much in season 5. Spike seemed to be obsessed with Buffy and I was disgusted with the robot he had someone built for him. Season 6 had some great moments, but it was only one-sided. Like Buffy said, she used Spike. Not exactly the best way to build a relationship upon.
But then everything changed in season 7. In the season 6 finale we see how Spike leaves Sunnydale to get something that will give Buffy what she deserves. Some people believed he was going to get the chip out of his head, but I, rightfully so, believed he was going to get his soul back.
He went through a series of trials, painful ones at that, to get back the one thing that could redeem himself in Buffy’s eyes. He didn’t have to do it. He could’ve left Sunnydale and start over somewhere else. It would’ve been a lot easier. But something about Buffy made him not want to take the easy way out.
In season 7 Spike was being possessed and used by the First. He was a liability at occasions and a danger to Buffy and her friends. The right choice for Buffy to make would’ve been to kill him. But she couldn’t do it, because she believed in him. She saw the good in him, when no one else could. She stayed with him, comforted him in his agonizing days.
When Buffy was being thrown out of her own house (a moment that still angers me) Spike went looking for her the moment he found out. He stood up for her when her friends and her sister should’ve.
In the series finale Spike sacrificed himself to save Buffy and with her the world. Again, he didn’t have to. He could’ve chosen to stand by and watch the First and its demons to kill all slayers and unleash hell on Earth. But something about Buffy made him not want to take the easy way out.

Best Word to Describe Their Relationship
The best word to describe their relationship would be “consuming”, I think.

Best Kiss and Best Fighting Scene and Best Sex Scene
I’ll put these together because it’s the same scene, from Smashed, where Buffy and Spike are fighting in an old building and as they’re fighting the building falls apart. The fighting smoothly changes into a make out session.
I remember watching this episode, thinking ‘this is hot. This is a moment to remember’

Best Episode
Has to be ‘Touched’ After being betrayed by her own friends, Spike of all people, was the only one who still believed in her. He gave one of the most beautiful, romantic speeches in history of Buffy the Vampire slayer and he professed his true love for her, claiming she’s the one.

Best Speech
Buffy: No. I don't hate like that. Not you, or myself. Not anymore. You think you have insight now because your soul's drenched in blood? You don't know me. You don't even know you. Was that you who killed those people in the cellar? Was that you who waited for those girls?
Spike: There's no one else.
Buffy: That's not true. Listen to me. You're not alive because of hate or pain. You're alive because I saw you change. Because I saw your penance.
Spike: Window dressing.
Buffy: Be easier, wouldn't it, it if were an act, but it's not. You faced the monster inside of you and you fought back. You risked everything to be a better man.

I guess most people will go for Spike’s speech in ‘Touched’, but this one from ‘Never Leave Me’ is just a little more appealing to be, because throughout season 7 Spike has tried to win back Buffy’s trust. Being controlled by the First hasn’t made that particularly easy for him, but in this episode Buffy basically says his suffering to get his soul back wasn’t for nothing.

Best Romantic Moments
The bed scene in ‘Touched’ where they were just holding each other. The hand scene in ‘Chosen’, right before Spike explodes. The scene in ‘Never Leave Me’ with Buffy saying she believes in Spike.
There’s also the scene in ‘Fool For Love’, where Spike intends to shoot Buffy, because he feels rejected. But once he sees her his anger fades and he asks her what’s going on.
And in 'Intervention' when Buffy kisses Spike as a thank you for not telling Glory about Dawn.

Best Funny Moments
Well, there’s the whole engagement thing in ‘Something Blue’. ‘No Place Like Home’ where Spike watches Buffy’s house. This should be seen as creepy and disturbing and it was until Buffy asked what he was doing there and Spike replied with: ‘Out for a walk, bitch’
In ‘Gone’, when Buffy turns invisible, she sleeps with Spike. The things Spike says and does to talk himself out of the bizarre situation when (I believe it was Xander, I could be mistaken) walked in where hysterical.

There you go. I hope I did everything alright.
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
*Best Kiss: Intervention- It was an honest,and let's face it, their most truthful kiss.
*Best Season: Seven. They finally had made it to love.
*Best Episode: Something Blue. Just the beginning...
*Best Sex Scene: Smashed. All that fighting... KINKY.
*Best Fighting Scene: Smashed.
*Best Speech: Where she finds the strength to get to the scythe from him and last night.
*Best Word to Describe Their Entire Relationship: abundant, definitely.
*Best Romantic Moments: Touched. You do not need much for a truly 'touching' scene. ;)
*Best Funny Moments: Something Blue and Pangs... LMAO
一年多以前 karlyluvsam said…

*Best Kiss

would have to there second kiss in * Once more with feels *

*Best Season

Season 6 <3 so much spuffy !!!

*Best Episode
think Sleeper was very good spuffy episode

*Best Sex Scene
In smashed

*Best Fighting Scene
think there first fight ... school hard

*Best Speech

Becoming 2 .. when spike first helped Buffy & made that speech on how he wants to save the world

*Best Word to Describe Their Entire Relationship .. codependent !!! meaning Of or relating to a relationship in which one person is psychologically dependent in an unhealthy way on someone who is addicted to a drug or self-destructive behavior, such as chronic gambling.

*Best Romantic Moments

Chosen !!! Buffy says goodbye & i love you

*Best Funny Moments

Tabula Rasa was really funny
一年多以前 QueenCordelia said…
*Best Kiss
For me, it would have to be the kiss at the end of Tabula Rasa. Buffy needed comfort, and Spike was there. It was definitely one of their most passionate kisses, but there was something a little softer about this one. I love it!

*Best Season
Definitely season 7. I loved all of their seasons, but this one is definitely where we have more depth in their relationship. Spike risked everything to get a soul for her, and she knows that. She believes in him when he didn't even believe in himself, he stood up for her when everyone was against her and he was the only one who could give her the strength to keep fighting. Their relationship was so touching and beautiful this season, especially the moment where she finally falls in love with him.

*Best Episode
Hmm, definitely a tough choice between Chosen and Touched, but, much like everyone else, i choose Touched. Spike's speech to Buffy was absolutely beautiful, and then laying in bed together afterwards was even better. Besides, it was the best night of Spike's life.

*Best Sex Scene
Smashed, without contest. Definitely the hottest scene in all of Buffy. They literally brought down an entire building.

*Best Fighting Scene
Also Smashed, for pretty much the same reasons.

*Best Speech
I was about to go with the Touched speech for this one, but i've decided on the speech Buffy gives to Spike in Never Leave Me. She basically reassures Spike that he isn't completely alone, that there is hope for him, that believes in him. And that's all he really needs to hear, especially coming from Buffy. That speech gives him so much strength when he gets kidnapped by the First, and even when they tried to get to psychologically, he knew she would come for him because she believes in him. <3

I'd have to go with devoted, because Spike is so completely devoted to Buffy throughout seasons 5-7, which is a big part of their relationship.

*Best Romantic Moments
Touched. From Spike's speech to them cuddling, it doesn't get more romantic.

*Best Funny Moments
There are so many! i'm going with "Out For A Walk, Bitch" and all of Tabula Rasa. :)
Sorry, guys, I'm really busy tonight. I won't have time to put up the polls tonight. Is everyone okay if I put them up tomorrow?
QueenCordelia commented…
Absolutely! :) 一年多以前
Sorry it took me FOREVER to put the polls up! Fanpop was acting like a bitch today! Anyways, round 4 will be opened now.
Round 4 rules:

You have to write a Spuffy fan fiction story. NO stealing allowed! Write your OWN! I mean it! It can be as long as you want it to be. You will have 1 week to complete it. You post it here in the forum. Once, the week is over the judges will rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. 10's the best, 1's the worst. Any questions?? Have fun!!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
One week??? That's really short, hon? Can't you extend it?
Sure. How long would you need?
一年多以前 HaleyDewit said…
I don't know. More than a week, definitely.
Is 1 week and 5 days okay?
heart
Here's the results from Round 3:

*Best Kiss: The kiss in "Intervention."

*Best Season: Season 7.

*Best Episode: A tie between "Chosen" and "Touched".

*Best Sex Scene: The sex scene in "Smashed".

*Best Fighting Scene: The fight scene in "School Hard."

*Best Speech: A tie between the speech in "Touched" and the speech in "Lovers Walk."

*Best Word to Describe Their Entire Relationship: A tie between bittersweet, consuming, codependent, and devoted.

*Best Romantic Moments: The scene in "Touched."

*Best Funny Moments: The "Something Blue" episode, Five words or less scene, Randy and Joan bits from Tabula Rasa, Spike punching Boxing Bag with funny Angel drawing after he saw Angel kiss Buffy and of course at the wedding: Spike:' 'You glow'' Buffy: ''That's because the dress is radioactive''.
Hey, guys, are any of you finished with your story yet??
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
Hunnie, I didn't want to participate this round...
I know, sweetie. I'm just waiting for QueenC and Ellen to post their stories.
一年多以前 LovingLucy said…
Oh okay. :) I'm not the greatest short story writer... Or I haven't bothered to try.. Whatever! lol...
Alright, since round 4 has been opened for more than a month and no one submitted their story, I decided to close this competition. :(