布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) Lets make the spot active!!!

livelovelaugh posted on Oct 19, 2009 at 11:06AM
right lately the spot has been like DEAD! so we need to think of ways to make the spot more interesting! hmmmm i have a few but im not sure about them we have alot of video and art makers so we could maybe do contests etc! we could also do stuff just about the fans not BL and we could also use the BFG more! i mean theres loads of people i see on the spot who dont talk on the BFG so come!
and people post your ideas on how to make the spot active!

right lately the spot has been like DEAD! so we need to think of ways to make the spot 更多 interesti

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 11 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
my main idea is one person posts a BL image/cap

then everyone else takes that one image and plays with it! makes icons, banners fan art whatever! then after i dunno 3 days we make a pick and then the winning one is used as the BFG art until the next winner!
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
hmm i really like that idea Dawn!!

Also i like your ideas about the fans and stuff.. we could do that to get to know eachother more and you're right there are way more blers oon here who dnt chat on the BFG!!

My idea ive seen this around is that someone posts a picture up and then everyone makes up captions for it, it could be funny serious... whatever and then the best one wins something or something LOL
一年多以前 Janni said…
that sounds great!:D

and ballah & I are doing the autumn picture thing! but we need more people to participate or else it will suck!
一年多以前 Janni said…
we had this fan award thingy last january, we might start working on it again, cause that might get people working =/
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
yeahh do that, + new people on here *cough*me*cough*
一年多以前 Janni said…
hmmm
ok, so i have an idea. i don't know it's "too done" or boring, or mean but but...

it's kind of an award thingy, but not that formal (since i think we should have awards once a year).
so we have people nominated for best artmaker, video maker, bitch, "should to cry on", emo, pmsy person etc. But since we aren't havig it the formal way, i thought we should have a dash game. I think everyone remembers them from earlier this year (prettist girl dash game). no + / - just two dashes each day, and the person who crosses the line first wins..
what do you think?
oooo janni i love that last idea!
we could have stuff like art maker , video maker, most active , biggest defender, biggest partier, biggest geek (in a nice way) smartest etc love it hun!
一年多以前 Janni said…
yey! but this won't be the official award thingy, cause that will be on the start of next year right?

should i start working on it?
yeh its not the official thing this is just a lil game! we have the official thing at the start of the year xD
一年多以前 Janni said…
ok;D going to start working on the shit;)
一年多以前 Janni said…