布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115251-115300 of 116057

一年多以前 sophialover said…
EW BATTERY IS DYING,I MIGHT DISAPPEAR
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
HOLYYYYYYYY SHIT TORNADO WARNING. If i die, hahdhahd i won't die but it was all sunny and now the sky is green.
It's a great movie, my nonna has always been obsessed with it. She's always like like "you no eat no meat! it's okay i'll make lamb"
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I might disappear because of the tornado. So don't kill me.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
What an eyesexage.
 What an eyesexage.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lmaooooooooooooo.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Tornado? 30 minutes earlier I thought it was sunny? What the fuck is it with the weather? LMAO.
Ohh haha Toula's aunt was an epic bitch. Everytime she touched Ian's hair,LMAO. Ok classic,pretty fucking classic Greek aunt. Bit exaggerated but still HAHAHA
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY!
Chicago weather is bipolar. I'm not even kidding. You can go from like a winter coat to shorts all in the same day.

Is it really exaggerated? Are your weddings like that? The dancing looks fun!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
kiss
OK this is fully dying so I might as well leave and get some proper sleep. I love you baby. Sweet dreams!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Ehh the wedding after party is really close to what was portayed in the movie. But the whole gathering eating meat like crazy thing...is 100% over the top. HAHA
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
night love you hunny, i should go start my hw. Before i kill myself staying up until 2am.

Okay i was just wondering, i love greek culture, idk it's like greeks and italians are like similar types of people, very traditional people. A LOT of customs i'm guessing like italians.
NIght love you hun!
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
boredom...
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
anyonee
omg i have butterflies, starting my new job tonight in like oh well gotta leave in like 20 mins. first day nerves. need to waste time til i gotta go. anyone here to waste time with me?
bit quiet lately
一年多以前 Jessica4695 said…
???
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Anyone here?
nem u still around?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Mickei!
hey nem, how u going?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
My timing sucks so bad.
not all the time :P
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
OMG WTF is up with our timing? HAHA
no idea ;)
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Oh finally! Hey!
heya. see we got it all figured out in the end. wats up? how u been?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Great! Been sleepless these past few days but glad that busy season at work is finally done! How abt you?
yay! so you get to breathe now.

im okay, just started my new job which is good, fucking got my period today which is bad. i feel like shit, ive been in bed all day. totally bored and totally hungry but can't eat :( i hate being a woman.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I know, the horror of being a woman!

Where are you working now?
i got transferred closer to home, so im working near the airport now like i wanted.
一年多以前 Dean-girlx said…
I miss this spot :( it used to be so .. lovely! now it's either dead or all about 'supporting' Leyton/Brulian fans. le siiiiiiigh!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
meeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooo
me three ;)
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
meeeeeeeeeee five.
blah we missed four, oh whatever. u still here tigger?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
siiiiiiii
一年多以前 sophialover said…
???????
一年多以前 Jessica4695 said…
MARY! :)
anyone?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
skanks!
signs that i am about to explode - i go silent and can't even get out a sarcastic come back, my stutter completely disappears both verbally and mentally, i'm rolling my eyes constantly at everything others say, my grip is slowly tightening, i have the sudden urge to listen to music and pace. this i about the time people should move away from me and make sure there are no sharp objects around. but i am breathing, breathing slowly and listening to music. give me half an hour and i'll be my normal peaceful wouldnt hurt a fly self, and not a murderous bitch.

breathe. think bl...
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT HAPPENED?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIED.
This is super depressing.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
WHO DIED?! :D
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
This forum died. no one in general
JELENA!!!!!!!!!!!! how are you hun?!
we die all teh ime, then come back to life, then die all over again. we're jeffrey dean morgan and dan scott rolled up nto one never ending dead/almost dead combo.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
kiss
I'm greatt! How are you sweetie?! :DDDDDD
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Me too, stressed but good.
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
Good i'm glad (:
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Happy Easter loves!
一年多以前 Jessica4695 said…
^same to all of you <3