布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 104551-104600 of 116057

一年多以前 sophialover said…
It`s gonna be BJu. HAHA. NO doupt.
But i really REALLY couldn`t care less. It`s kind of depressing that i don`t give a shit about what`s gonna happen to Brooke anymore. But i`m done with the show since S6 so yeah. I kind of consider the Brooke storyline as dead as the BL one. It`s just over for me...y`know?
Who the fuck cares if she`s gonna marry the stupid loser or not?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I think i've explained my reasons for watching oth this season. it's retarded but whatever. I'm not all excited about it or whatever. I actually find it quite boring. I find it funny how i could miss a whole season and still know everything that's going on!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
But you don't get that strong connection or passion you would get if it was an actual dramaish type of show

Trueeeeee.
That`s cuz it`s very comedy like and too...American.

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins♥
 [i]But 你 don't get that strong connection 或者 passion 你 would get if it was an actual dramaish typ
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I guess that's true! I know that BL are over but i can't stand how she's with a douche bag guy!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I'm gonna watch skins this summer i swear! it's my goal!
I'll start after i get back! did i tell you i was working at a camp this summer?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
but i can't stand how she's with a douche bag guy!

I can. I`ve dealt with it. It`s like...I KNOW she`s never ever gonna give her heart fully to him, and i`m just fine with it.
Plus,everyone says Brooke S7 is a huge fail.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
did i tell you i was working at a camp this summer?

NOOO! What? For how many weeks?

I'm gonna watch skins this summer i swear! it's my goal!

YOU BETTER♥
Best show in the whole fucking world. Period.
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
whats the new FOTM system?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Brooke is major fail! it's not the same show

I just need to get over my lvoe for her and move on!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HAHA nooooo you can`t get over your love for her. She`ll always fucking pwn.

But oh well,this show has ended up becoming a huge shitty soap opera. And people need to seriously face it.
They all go like "I still love OTH and will love it no matter what.."
Well,i guess they ARE what they WATCH. And the fact that people don`t give up on it doesn`t mean it`s good ofcource {it`s not even DECENT anymore}. It means people are stupid enough to put up with any kind of suckiness just cause it`s BLOODY ONE TREE HILL!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
"NOOO! What? For how many weeks?"
--->2weeks! it's gonna be soo hectic! i have finals then i leave the day after i get out of school the 19th! i'll be back July 2nd! I was gonna go for 3! but then it's summer and i don't wanna be away from everyone! but I'm going with my best friend Roni!

New FOTM system
is where we nominate people who should be in the pick

but next month it's going back to the old way
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I think the old way is less confusing. Idk. A change would be good though.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I don't love one tree hill. I just watch it so that it proves that the show can last without pucas! that's my only reason!

but you know what boils my blood! i was ripped into sooooooooooo much last year when i didn't watch season 6 cause i was sooo annoyed with the like anti brucasness of it! LP fans just went crazy at me.. but now season 7 they ALLL stopped watching cause theres no LP! WTF SERIOUSLY! what hypocrites! I don't watch cause there is no BL! and they even said "I would still watch OTH without LP it's OTH" well guess what! They're all like "lp are gone i'm done with the show!" WTF?
sorry im gonna hav to go now!
need to get some work done before i go out at 7!
love yas
xx
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
BYEEE love! <3
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I want a gyro sooooooooo fucking bad. I might go get one! i'm starved
一年多以前 sophialover said…
They're all like "lp are gone i'm done with the show!" WTF?

But we can say the same can`t we? BL are over so we refuse to watch the show...LMAO

It`s so terrible...you can`t watch it just because of that. The fact that it`s shitty can`t be erased.

BLP WAS OTH. Whether people liked it,or not.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
byeee Dawn!
Gurooooooooooo♥ Man,i`d love one too! But i`m going to the gym in 15'..........
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
i want one soooo fucking bad! i love Greek food! it's soo good. I come to Greece just to eat there! lmfao i'm such a fatty!

well it's not like i've watched every episode of OTH this year. I don't have too much interest in it. Idk i'm done after this season
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
You know what i just noticed My initials are HG if it goes backwards it's GH it's like i'm singing the alphabet... I'm sooo fucking weird
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Idk i'm done after this season

You better stop watching it. EVERYONE should stop watching it.
Will there be a season 8?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA such a fail. OMG! People still watch the show....how effin impressive. Mark`s a genius after all {&his audience has issues obviously...}
一年多以前 sophialover said…
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
My initials are M.M....lol

Greek food = epicness. Gyros is ok, it`s nothing special compared to some other greek foods though.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I'mg going love my friend jsut got here and i'm still in my pj's! bye love<3
一年多以前 sophialover said…
kiss
Kayyyyyy!
LOVE YOU BB!
一年多以前 OMGitsBrooke said…
anyone
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
leyla??
一年多以前 SOPHILCHAD said…
eyesexage
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
anyone?
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
I'm on! (:
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
how are you hun?
一年多以前 Chlarkfan said…
I'm good! How bout youu?
BFGs?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
MON MON MON MON
LOG THE FUCK ON
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
IM ONNNNNNNNNN LY!!
'
HOW RU
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
hi love! how was your birthday?
AWESOMEEE

I DONE AN ALL NIGHTER, IM SO TRIED.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
lol i love all nnighters sleep over?
I'm watchin Harry potter
YEH!!

WE HAD A CAR, SO WE DROVE AROUND AND WATCHED THE SUNRISE ;]

HARRYY POTTER <33
I love the movies!!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
that sounds sooo fun! i love birthdays !

now i'm watching lost...

and i'm kinda sick and Bren is pissing me the fuck off i think it's time for an ass kicking i'm like babysitting him my little brother and then Bren's friend..I WANNA FUCKING PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE SERIOUSLY
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
Bitch come back!
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
mon your such a freaking skank
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
anyone
一年多以前 sophialover said…
still here?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
I'm still here you still here?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
crying
YES!
Jeez..."1 day ago". This is dead again. DAMN.
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
right it's 3am and i'm watching lost...lol

i hate how this spot is like dying out it pisses me off if this ever turned into anything like the activity in the lp spot i would punch someone
一年多以前 sophialover said…
if this ever turned into anything like the activity in the lp spot i would punch someone

Nah,not happening. EVER. We still got our epic picks keeping us active...ROFL.
3 am? It`s 11 a.m here.
Lost? Which ep?
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
2x02 I'm rewatching them all! so far tonight i watched Harry potter and like 6lost episodes

lol I was sooo sick today i had to walk home from school it's a 40min walk. and i had one of my migraines where one whole half of my face was killing me... and my leg was numb. the whole right half of my body was in extreme pain, so i got home and went to sleep from 3 until 8 and then i woke up and started watching tv
一年多以前 brucas4ever said…
11am i'm gonna sleep untill 11am... we better stay active....
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Sounds fucking tiring. You`re still feeling exhausted? 40 min walk...wow.

OHHHH S2♥
Was rewatching it a week ago. Epic season. Although The Others...meh. I can`t stand Ana Lucia. Never could. But i did LMAO at her scenes with Sawyer.