布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 104201-104250 of 116057

一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
Yeh, her lips annoy me >;/

BUT the hook up with Will was hot!!
For me i dnt like wilma, they are annoying, so i like the drama for them! lol
EYESEXAGE!
 EYESEXAGE!
LMAOOOO
KEL YOU ILL LOVE THIS!

link
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO!!
Who made that?
No idea,
Nat posted it on the quick forum, ill ask her lolol

Kel, noticed how much people hate jenny now and not vanessa? WHORES.
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
Yes, I've noticed.

People ALWAYS hate one Jenny.
They act like she's worse then the other characters,but she's really not if you stop to think about all the shit everyone else has done.

I mean look at Chuck,I love him, but he tried to RAPE Jenny, and no seems to remember or even care about it, but god FORBID Jenny not be sweet and innocent and they're ready to slaughter her.

UGH!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Just like Haley not getting bashed for kissing Keller and leaving Nathan. Or Peyton for moving on so quickly in s1. It happens. I personally don't hate Jenny, I just don't see her with Nate, which I'm assuming, is the reason why ppl are hating on her right now. I don't even watch the show anymore.
See you make such good points.

and truthfully i used to be like that, judge Jenny on every single thing she did.

But Shes 16 nearly 17, this is what blair and serena did? and like you said worse... espically serena ;/

Its because chucks and dude, and his chuck bass, that no1 stops to think about everything his done.

And the only reason serenate fans hate jenny, is because there precious sernate could be ruined, but the fact is Jenny is making them interesting, they are all about sex and nothing else, this is whats keeping them partly intersting.
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
EXACTLY Nem!
Nem, you watch OTH but not GG?

reallyy?!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I stopped watching OTH too. Work, remember? Today is just a self-declared holiday. LMAO.
Really?!

LMAO. So your telling me, that work has literally taken over ur life?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LITERALL. I spent the last 3 days at work OVERNIGHT.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I stopped watching OTH too.

*SQUEEEEEE*
Smartest decision of your life Nem.

Hiii!
Hi Mary, nice of you to join the BFG.

I know you have been around and ditching it!!

WHERE THE FK DID KEL GO?
and Nem are you going to make banners? or should i make the pick?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I know you have been around and ditching it!!

Excuseeee me madame,you`re talking to me? *_* lol

truth is...YEAH. Somehow. But i`m back.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Keeeeeeeeeels come back!
Mary, im 18 next friday.

BOYAHHHHHH

and what did you think of Glee?

一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I'll try making one!
MAKE ONE OR TWO ASAP.

This spot needs to re-group.

where is hannah?

i wanna talk to her about FOTM.
i dnt like this nomations thing ;/
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HA everyone keeps talking about how bad Glee sucked LMAO
I`m glad cause Glee is fucking overrated roflll. *EVIL LAUGH*

Sometimes i think i`m watching this show just cause everyone else does lol. Anyway,yeah, i did get to watch it,eventually.

I couldn`t care less about pathetic Quick. And mostly QUINN! SO glad they got like 0 screen time. Too bad i don`t see it lasting and the world`s gonna focus on them in the upcoming epis.

WILL CHEATING : WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? Like WHAT THE FUCK? Bastard. It was so random and....SHIT. Wemma<3

Rachel/Jesse: Good. I wasn`t expecting to like them. But FINCHEL,always. {till now cause man,i`m fucking excited about Puckleberry. If i like their storyline i`ll ship them in a heart beat}

Kuuurt - fucking perfect. My baby♥

一年多以前 sophialover said…
WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO 18!
I`m jealous of you bitch!

....i`ll wait a whole year to reach you...xD
Hannah`s fucking disappeared. Don`t know where she is. But she was on the Pinjas 3 days ago...
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
I'm BACK!

Sorry, got distracted!

MARRRYYY<333
Mary, i know your a alien and all, but sometimes you drive me insane LMAO.

Somtimes, i really want to know what planet you come from, and what those alien friends of yours tell you.

WHY THE FUCKERY DO YOU HATE QUINN/QUICK SO MUCH?
They are actually interesting.

and I like jesse and rachel... they were intersting, but i dnt like them heap,s i have to wait it out.

and PRs storyline isnt going to get any fabo.... they are going to have one more fling and thats all... even i like them cause of the eyelock in 1x13, but i can admit, its nothing more!
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
MARY!
NO JUMPING SHIPS!
PR ARE SO GROSS!
You gotta keep the FR love with me!
BTW i say clash of the titans today!!

KAYA AND NICK! AWWW. I loved Nick in it, he was actually brown, with eyeliner OMG I NEARLY DIED!!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Somtimes, i really want to know what planet you come from, and what those alien friends of yours tell you

Well,duh. It`s SPACE. Don`t expect to understand each and every little thing about the complexity of my personality ROFL

I don`t entirely hate Quick. I hate Puck and i HATE HATE Quinn as individual characters so consequently i could never like the couple. {though,i tried. Believe me,i tried.}
But DUDE they`re not special and the fact that the whole fucking world ships them drives me i-n-s-a-n-e.

and PRs storyline isnt going to get any fabo.... they are going to have one more fling and thats all...

Yeah i suppose it`s not gonna last. I believe i`m gonna like them either way actually. But i`ll remain faithful to Finchel for the endgame . I love them to bits.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I loved Nick in it

THE HAIR. OMFGGGG. I`m watching it tonight,actually. Does he get much screen time? And Kaya..?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
You gotta keep the FR love with me!

Oh i will Kels. If there`s a slight chance PR will win me over it should be the fabulous ML chemistry. DAMN. I LOVEEE ML<3
But i do like Cory/Lea too.
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
I think maybe I'm blind or something, cause I CANNOT for the life of me see the chemistry between either PR or ML.

It completely baffles me.
eyesexage!!
 eyesexage!!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I think maybe I'm blind or something, cause I CANNOT for the life of me see the chemistry between either PR or ML.

It completely baffles me.

Thank god for Kelsie!
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
LMAO.

Is it the same for you,Nem?
Truthfully, i love ML!! More than PR! lol

ML = Chem! Maybe thats why i love the eyelock so much LMAO.

THE HAIR. OMFGGGG. I`m watching it tonight,actually. Does he get much screen time? And Kaya..? I was actually looking for the, and i saw Kaya first! She's the princess's helper.

Nick gets more time than her! he fights and everything, he was awesome <3 brave. LOL
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
ML chemistry = AWESOMENESS♥
I don`t know. I love them off screen. Like...seriously love them.

一年多以前 sophialover said…
You know what, i`m a biased SLUT. I hate Dianna cause she`s motherfucking perfect looking and it irritates the shit out of me.

But her voice being so incredibly annoying doesn`t help the situation either.

...and Quinn. Give me a fucking break. I hated her since day 1,didn`t manage to like her ever ever since.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Kels - YES YES YES!
The eyelock in 1x13, Mon? Really? Puck looks scared of Rachel in that eyelock (He does have a reason to be scared of her, LOL). There's nothing to like about that eyelock. It's kinda adorable how my couples pwn at eyesexing. BL and PQ do eyesex like no other! PR just cannot pull it off, and LP's eyesex is more like death glare.
..and Quinn. Give me a fucking break. I hated her since day 1,didn`t manage to like her ever ever since

Quinn may be a bitch, but some of the best bitches have turned into great characters.

AKA BROOKE? BLAIR? NAOMI? (yes to me, Naomi is a bitch, who doesnt give a fuck x])

Quinn may be a bitch, but shes developed as a character, RACHEL? IS STILL WHINY. ITS ANNOYING,.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I'm the same way as you are, Mary. Except it's with Rachel and I don't think she's pretty AT ALL. She's too masculine looking, every feature in her face is exaggerated. Rachel annoys the fuck out of me, yeah she has a great singing voice but after 14 episodes I'm tired of it. It just makes me hate her more.
LP Dont have eyesex LMAO.
Thats one thing i know.

and PR's eyesex, isnt really eyesex, but more an eyelock.

LOOK. with couples they have to make me feel something, and with PR, that eyelock, made me felt something, and i was like hm, they arnt so bad.
But quick is still better ;p

AND SOON, IM GONNA PICK ONE. Cause im a halfie, yet i judge halfies? LOL BUT, GLEE ONLY HAS 14 EPISODES... NOT 20. I need to see more development from all couples and characters.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Niiiich fights? AWWWW,MY WORRIOR. I adoreeee him. Heard about the rumours Kaya`s breaking up with the Tittensor guy and wanting to get back together with him instead? LMAO.

Quinn may be a bitch, but some of the best bitches have turned into great characters.

AKA BROOKE? BLAIR? NAOMI? (yes to me, Naomi is a bitch, who doesnt give a fuck x])

But that`s what i`m saying. I`M SICK OF BAD GIRLS TURNING INTO GOOD GIRLS AND FUCKING DEVELOPING CHARACTER.

Brooke = SAME STUFF, i`ve heard that in S7 she`s somehow like Seyton in S5.

Take Blair. S1 = fierce,entirely great,fabulous ----> ends up being an annoying cliche.

Naomi = HAHAHA she always remained fierce but in terms of storylines they fucked her up.

(it`s another story the fact that we still adore these girls despite their "transformation")

QUINN = I`D LIKE HER IF I HADN`T SEEN IT ALL BEFORE. She`s so predictable imo.
And yes. I`ve seen it all before.

Whereas with Rach...she`s never boring to me. I can never tell what she`s gonna do next/how her character will develop in any way.
last edited 一年多以前
Rachel, makes alot of weird faces.

Like she was crying to Finn last episode right? BUT it was sad, but look at her face. it turned ugly and ruined it for me.

AND BTW -- Mary you like Rachel, who stalks, is completey utterly crazy?
But not Quinn who is a bitch, like every other girl on this earth?
 Rachel, makes alot of weird faces. Like she was crying to Finn last episode right? BUT it was sad,
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I don't think you'll see any developments with all the couples. Glee just don't do that.
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
LMFAO!

The eyelock in 1x13, Mon? Really? Puck looks scared of Rachel in that eyelock (He does have a reason to be scared of her, LOL). There's nothing to like about that eyelock. It's kinda adorable how my couples pwn at eyesexing. BL and PQ do eyesex like no other! PR just cannot pull it off, and LP's eyesex is more like death glare.

Completely agree.

This is how you eyelock/eyesex!
 LMFAO! [i]The eyelock in 1x13, Mon? Really? Puck looks scared of Rachel in that eyelock (He does hav
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Oh my gosh, when she sings and closes her eyes, I literally want to punch her. LOL. She's so annoying I can't even explain how much I hate her!
一年多以前 mcewen_girl said…
I still love Rachel even though she can be annoying and whiny.
I pretty much love everyone on the show.(Just not everyone together)
Brooke = SAME STUFF, i`ve heard that in S7 she`s somehow like Seyton in S5.
Sadly this is true =[
Brooke Davis is no longer Brooke Davis. Julian has changed her.

Niiiich fights? AWWWW,MY WORRIOR. I adoreeee him. Heard about the rumours Kaya`s breaking up with the Tittensor guy and wanting to get back together with him instead? LMAO.
He also dies. BUT HEY, DW ABOUT THAT! LMAO.

UMMMMMMM no idea! But Nick and Kaya? EW. I saw a interview with them, and it was so weird. LOL
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
Quinn = Katie in Skins for me.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I`d just like a fierce character to remain FIERCE till the freaking end.
But is that even possible?

All bad,fierce girls have to be turned into motherfucking Cinderellas.
OH PLEASEEEEEEEEE.

Nich/Kaya...rofl. They dated in S2<3 Well i know,it`s weird cause of the bro/sis thing Tony/Effy had BUT one of my AU Skins ships has always been Tone/Eff anyway. Plus their chemistry is phenomenal.
Idk...it`s just a rumour. Not confirmed. But i`ll certainly like them better than her and that Tittensor idiot...lol

He reminds me of Blakeeeeee. {Amy`s Blake}
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Eyesex, anyone? Aww Rachel looks mild (?) in that icon!
 Eyesex, anyone? Aww Rachel looks mild (?) in that icon!