布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 99601-99650 of 116057

一年多以前 brattynemz said…
mischievous
400 comments to go!
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
Whole that annoys you? I dont understand what was sooo annoying this episode about him? He was low key i think, and his way better this season than last, if this was him last year, he would be more childish at everything.

I think freffy were offical 4x02! When they were kissing and shit.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Of course you don't. You love him!
I said it's his whole being that annoys me, he's Cook, need more explanation? But I agree, he isn't as annoying as he was this epi. But he still is Cook, know what I mean? I'm still waiting for this character development SL.

I don't like this season so far.
Nem, HIS CHARACTER HAS DEVELOPED!! Bah, your sooo fussy, where is Emilys development?

Really? Im finding it alright, 4x02 was amazing, but 4x03 best episode so far! i dnt think any other episode will beat this.

Im hoping its not gona be a disapointment in the end though, cause im expecting so much out of the whole series...

and which is your fav generation?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Def the first! It doesn't even compare! I loooved the first gen so much, I actually wasn't supposed to watch this because they said it's not as good as the first gen but I was bored soooo...

Well, Emily doesn't have to develop because she's already developed so now she's stooping down to Naomi's level and then we'll see her rise back up again whereas Cook started at the bottom and is now rising to the top. FACT.

I still prefer 4x02 over 4x03 even if it's more Naomi/Naomily centric when it's supposed to be about Emily but that's just me.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Where did Mickei go?
Nah, im not saying 4x02 was a bad episode, because i loved it also, and yeh it was more naomily, but thats because they revolve around one another ;p

I actually love this gen more than the first one... im more connected to this one for some reason idk.

MICKEY U HOE COME BAK!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Hmm Idk, the 2nd gen characters are similar to the first one, in one way or another. And to me the first gen seemed more real.
the only thing i love about first gen more than 2nd is the fact they arew closer...

these gen seem distant and it sucks cause we cnt see more storylines together...
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Yeah, and that was what I loved about the first gen. Everyone had scenes with everyone.
一年多以前 Broody_4_Cheery said…
im here, just got distracted.

oh come on the forst gen are way better, that group was already established and teh show built on that. the second gen gets a group and kids, throws them together and half the time its like hy is that persn hanging with that person, when did they become friends? there are a lot of gaps between episodes. its just not aswell put together. imo.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
ICA.
what i found really odd, it was like 302or3 and it was cooks birthday and the group met at the pub, i thought it was really strange only they would be there esp when it never showed the group forming.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Me too! Ofc JJ and Freddie should be there. I get that Effy is there, so Katie and Panda are there, so Emily is there. But I don't get the others.
like katie who is totally different to the others, why does she even hang with them?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Because of Effy's ~Queen B~ rep, I guess.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
I feel so lifeless.
i wonder if we'll ever get an appearance from the first gen
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
IDTS Mickei. =/
i think someone from the first gen is comming onto the show..?
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I told you it's H from Steps~!
who the fk is that?!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
YEEEES.
NICH WILL BE COMING BACK<3
一年多以前 sophialover said…
get back on here bitches!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
一年多以前 sophialover said…
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Who's Nich>
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
Nicholas Hoult,Tony.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
mischievous
Don't tell me it's Tony?!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
cool
Yep it is!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
OMG yay Tone!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I mean, who else could it be? LOL
They`ll link it to some Effy storyline, probably.
DAMN, i wanted it SO bad to be SID*_*
But i looove Tony, so yeah<3
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Ofc it's Tony. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
I know...but shit idk...i think i`ll just freak out when i`ll literally see him on screen again...lol
Being there, with Effy...i swear i might scream or anything♥ Just the idea of it gets me super excited.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
I don't think I would LOL but it would be super nice to see him again! Actually, I find it weird that it took us one season ++++ to see him again. =/
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Ofcource it will be nice!
It will be MORE than nice. There are times i`m missing more and more the 1st gen...which is weird cause i fucking adore the second gen as much as the first.
[yes. i`m the minority here]
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
It is super nice!
Don't you think they kinda have similar SL?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
what you mean?
It wont feel real that tonys back on the show, but it will be awesome =D
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Idk if it's just me because I love the first gen waay more than this one, if I'm just looking too much into things and seeing things that aren't really there LOL. But Cook reminds me of Chris, Emily of Cassie and such and such. It's like they're taking the same things but giving it a different twist, like the stalker SL and the endless love triangles?
一年多以前 sophialover said…
REAL?
WTF? I don`t seem to understand you people today...lol
一年多以前 sophialover said…
EMILY OF CASSIE?
You`re on drugs?

And Cook of Chris? No Nem. Like...HELL FUCKING NO. What has amazingly complex and amazing Cassie to do with sweetie peachy yet brave Emily?
...and Cook/Chris...GOSH. Ehhm...NO? HAHA
一年多以前 xoheartinohioxo said…
lmao I told you guys in that Tv Couples pick that i was making this! Tah-Dah!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Emily and Cassie's self destructive nature? I'm sure you've seen the preview. They both fell so hard, I'm upset that Sid had to fuck Michelle (of all ppl, God) and that Naomi cheated on Emily. =|

Maybe you're right. Cause I love Chris and hate Cook. Haha.
Idk, I always saw Cook as the new Chris (without Chris' lovable nature). Family problems, have a brother, getting kicked out of school, careless/carefree, a mess, needed a wake up call... they're just so similar.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
OMFG HOLLY *_*
♥♥♥
That`s epic!
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Emily`s self destructive nature? I think i`m missing the point here...LMAO.
And No..Cook and Chris...totally different people. Chris was never the typical jackass that fucks everything that moves. He was always loving caring and fucking funny. Yes, maybe he didn`t give a fuck about anything too, but he was nothing like Cook. At least he never ever reminded me of him.
And family issues...oh well...ALMOST all Skins characters have fucked up families whatsoever. It just happens that Chris`s and Cook`s families were way too fucked up.
一年多以前 xoheartinohioxo said…
Thanks Mary =] ♥
一年多以前 sophialover said…
zzz
ahh you mean her slutting around like Cass in S2?
OH YEAH SUCH COPYYY.
....but no. NOT ALIKE.
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
IKR, I said they reminded me of them. When I saw the preview I was like, "That's Cassie." and as much as I love both characters, I don't need to see this SL once again.
link
last edited 一年多以前