布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 粉丝 Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the 粉丝 of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

布鲁克与卢卡斯(Brucas) 116057 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94951-95000 of 116057

一年多以前 sophialover said…
OHHH YOU KNOW BELLA TOO<3
OMG OMG OMG!
We`re NS besties with Bella♥♥

Sooo glad you like them too!
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
I don't really know her enough to comment.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
eyesexage<3
DAMN it...Kaya/Lily<3♥
 eyesexage<3 DAMN it...Kaya/Lily<3♥
一年多以前 monLOVEbrucas said…
I hate Chris Brown, so overrated.
Nem your overrated. lmao kidding! ily!

and kaiya your english is good, i may be english speaker LMAO but i suck at spelling :P
一年多以前 sophialover said…
You can`t imagine me with the Pinjas?
I AM PART OF THEM...LMAO.
Whyyy Mon? LOL
Kaiyaa FRIEND ME AND SUB ME! and of course i know bella =D I watch her NS videos AND I HATE NS? I even have happy ending in my favs, which btw ITS THE FKING SHIT. i watch it always.
last edited 一年多以前
You can`t imagine me with the Pinjas?
I AM PART OF THEM...LMAO.
Whyyy Mon? LOL

Yeh i know you are, i just cant imagine, and i refuse to tell you why LMAO.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
angelic
NO. YOU SHOULD TELL ME. And you WILL tell me!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Aww Bella! <3

IKR Mary? xD
I can't even imagine 19 spots where i could have a fanatic. LOL
Or maybe i could, but i'm very far away from that. Right now there's jsut 3/4 spots i can say i'm close to have one. But Lord knows when will that happen.. -.-
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Maybe because she can't imagine you hanging with LP fans?
一年多以前 getalife said…
Aww , thanks , Mon =] It`s nice of you ! Mary , I love these two since forever . xD NS are da shit<3
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
angelic
Oh my gosh, me either! The only spot I truly ever care about is this one, so I can't imagine myself having 18 other fanatics.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Lool. But she does get along well with G, for example. =]
一年多以前 getalife said…
I`m also into Chuck and Blair , but s3 sucks for them IMO . =/
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HAHA OH I KNOW CAT. I just can`t picture me with THAAAT many fanatics.
The whole meaning of the "fanatic medal" itself would be kind of lost if i had that many, i think.

OMFGGGG NS SOOOOOOO pwn♥ I know Kaiya! Can`t wait till GG starts again.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea Nem. xD
And then there are some things i really LOVE and care enough to have a fanatic (like James/Lily for example) but there's nothing to add. So it's kinda impossible.
一年多以前 sophialover said…
HAHA honestly?
Like..perfectly honestly? I mostly go to the Pinjas for G anyway. Cause she`s like one of my absolute besties in real life too, she`s the shit and i adore her.
All the other people...i have them here as well. Nem,Cat,Dawn,T,Cat...all my lovely BLers are here.
But i also like talking to my Radiii [aka soulmate] and TOOL and Ghost...and i can`t find those people on here so yeah...LOL
一年多以前 sophialover said…
OMGG you like that much James/Lily Cat? LOL
Agree, i think wen you have alot of medals, its loses it touch? Im like nem committed only to the brucas spot in the end, and really thats all i care about EVEN though i add stuff everywhere else, its not as meaningful as brucas!!

LMAO Nem you got me, I just cant imagine mary being with lpers, because shes such an lper hater, you would think she hates the fans too? But dont include G because thats like a different story LOL

一年多以前 sophialover said…
Yeah...G is like THE different story...HAHAHAHAHA
But i`m not afraid to say that i don`t get along with ALLL the Pinjas or truthfully "like" all of them anyway...xD
I`d be dishonest if i said that i adore every single one of them. But i`m part of them cause in the end of the day it`s so much fun on that forum too...
Catia, just add James/Lilly fanfics? AND DUDE EVERYONE IS OBESSED WITH THOSE TOO!!

and im such a bitch, but i cant picture any of you guys talking to lpers LMAO. cause in my eyes they are all evil, but G is nice, i like her, but i have nothign against the pinjas.
I like kristine though
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 sophialover said…
Yeah you like G...she`s adorable...GAHH.
HAHA i love you for loving G Mon. In RL she`s EVEN better...trust me...LOL
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea Mary!
Plus, the fanatics should be about something you REALLY care about.
What would be the point of me having a fanatic on Lucas, for example? I'm happy with my dedicated.

And when i got the Haley die-hard, i was happy about it. But then i couldn't help but think "But now i have the same medal in Haley than i have in Brooke, and i can't even begin to compare how much more i love Brooke"

Don't get me wrong, i love Haley too. xD
But Brooke is my all time favorite female character.

Also the medals should represent what you like the most. If a person has a fanatic somewhere, i would assume she LOVES that thing. But now with all the medal whoring is kinda hard to say.

LOL, i do give much thought about medals, i suck. xD
一年多以前 sophialover said…
"But now i have the same medal in Haley than i have in Brooke, and i can't even begin to compare how much more i love Brooke"

Shall i repeat it to you?
You`ve already GAINED the freaking Brooke fanatic since you`ve passed me on the contributers forum. HAHA
The fact that you don`t "oficially" have it yet is another story.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
LOOL G is so awesome <33

Oh Mary, you have no idea how much obcessed i am with Harry Potter, the Marauders and James/Lily.. Seriously, it's INSANE xD
My ultimate wish is that JKR could wrote a book about them.. But it's also impossible. =[

MOON, do you like them tooo?? :O <33
last edited 一年多以前
 LOOL G is so awesome <33 Oh Mary, 你 have no idea how much obcessed i am with Harry Potter, the M
一年多以前 getalife said…
What are your favourite shows , girls ? Is anyone here into The OC ? xD B/c I`ve just started watching s4 .
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
LMAO Mon you know what I said in an article dedicated to S? I told her I thought they were all psychotic bitches. LMAO.
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LOL Mary. xD
But it's like i have to have the medal to believe. LOL
Catia i agree, likee these days you can never know if that person truly loves that spot or just loves the fact that they have a red dot around the box.
For me brucas was important, i wasnt even expecting my glee one. But i love that alot. Im just aiming for my skins one and chris brown and james cook medal, and ill be happy, even if i dont get them i dnt think i wuld care LOL
cause i got my brucas one =D
KAIYAA I LURVEEEEE THE O.C but i hate season 4. it sucks, i gave it to my friend. thats how much i hated it. LOL
Mary you and G know eachother in RL? wowow thats cool.

and Catiaa, there alright but nothing special because truthfully i love the whole relationship of snape and lilly, like come on, it was a love that culdnt happen? with angst and shit, and thats my kinda style LOL
一年多以前 getalife said…
Ummm , yep..I have to admit it`s different than before , Mon .xD
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, BL fanatic <33
I would like to have a fanatic on the BL&NH spot too. xD

LOL Nem!
Well, their forum scared me a bit. xD
IDK, i was never there. But i always got the impression they kinda trow people away? While here was different, we welcome the newbies. And sometimes we are the ones who even invite them to come along and talk. Hannah did that to me. =]

I used to watch, yea Kaiya! =D
Seth is love <33
Truthfully IF i didnt know you guys, and stuff, i would think the pinjas think there above themselves. LMAO. I cant believe i said that, im not even saying it in a bitchy way :P Im just saying. SO LUCKY I KNOW U GUYS!! =D
一年多以前 getalife said…
I was also a long time ago into Prison Break (MiSa<3) and Veronica Mars (LoVe<3) . xD Atm it`s Glee , Gossip Girl , OTH , LOST , The Vampire Diaries..!xD And I`m thinking about Skins , SPN and House , and so go on . =]
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
No, I think they welcome newbies as long as they trash BL too. Get what I mean?
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
heyyy
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
SNAPE AND LILY? :O
Ewww. xD
C'mon Mon, she never liked him in that way. And he was kinda obcessed with her, i wouldn't exactly call it love.

I think James/Lily have the perfect story. It's a love/hate thing, but you knew he always had a thing for her. Like in OotP, on the Snape worst memory chapter, you saw him drew a snitch with the letters L.E. Like awww <33

And then the whole getting married so young thing, he was a pureblood from one of the most important families, and unlike Snape and his friends, he could care less if she was a muggleborn. They married in difficult times.
Gaah, i love them so much. *_________* And they are seriously epic!
一年多以前 getalife said…
Cat , SO true ! Seth`s amazing , no doubt !! =D
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOl, not really Nem. Sorry. xD
As long as they trashed BL? I don't know, i don't think they used to welcome anyone tbh.

DAWN <33

Kaiya, you'll love SPN. And the guys, omg. *_*
 LOl, not really Nem. Sorry. xD As long as they trashed BL? I don't know, i don't think they used to
一年多以前 getalife said…
Hey , Dawn . I`m Kaiya . Nice to meet ya ! =]
LMAO SETH = LOVE!!
"i got a soild fifteen minutes they say thats all you need" LOLOL
一年多以前 brattynemz said…
Dawn <3

I think that's their bonding, TBH, Cat. LMAO.
DAWNNNN!! <3

LMAO LOVE THE SPN ICON CAITA. brb gonna rate ur caps!
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
laugh
LOL Seth: "I had sex.. with a GIRL!" xDD
Oh and btw LMAO CAITA. I havnt read the HP books. ew boring for me!! but my friend told me about snape n shit, and i thought it was soo fking cute!
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
LOL Nem. Maybe, but i always got the feeling that the bond only happened between the regular members. xD

Thank you Mon! <33
一年多以前 getalife said…
Cat , that one killed me , LMAO !! =D
一年多以前 Cas_Cat_2 said…
Oh damn you Mon. xD
I thought you know the story. LOL
Then ignore that, and trust me, James&Lily are much better <33
一年多以前 livelovelaugh said…
hey newbie :) nice to meet you!