Brandon Lee My thoughts on Brandon

FanFic_Girl_26 posted on May 29, 2016 at 02:42AM
From my perspective, Brandon is so handsome — what with his dark chocolate hair and those eyes (also a dark brown) of his that speak volumes, as well as his voice. Also, I think that, had he not died so young, Brandon would have made some really awesome movies, and, if he wanted to, he would’ve played the title character in a Dracula film. Of course, I think that, when it came to a character of public domain like Dracula, Brandon would’ve put his own modern spin on the story, such as having Dracula use martial arts like Shaolin Kung-Fu and Jeet Kune Do, and fighting a gang of bad guys and draining them of their blood so that they never get another chance to commit their crimes, too.

Plus, I would’ve paid good money in order to see and hear Brandon say lines like “Listen to them — the children of the night. What sweet music they make”, or even these ones (although he would probably say it to Sarah from The Crow, especially if Rochelle was asked to play the character and said yes):

Dracula (Brandon Lee): (to Sarah) Now it is you, my best beloved one. You will be flesh of my flesh, blood of my blood. You shall cross land or sea to do my bidding. (He walks over to her and, after gently pulling her to her feet and over to him, unfastens her dressing gown and slides it off her shoulders before taking off his black cloak, and then finally picking her up bridal-style and putting her down on the bed, and rests her against the coverlet, while laying down with her) I need your blood... I need.

Just imagine the possibilities there..
 From my perspective, Brandon is so handsome — what with his dark 浓情巧克力 hair and those eyes (als
last edited on Aug 20, 2018 at 12:00AM

Brandon Lee 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 deliaxmariax said…
Make that story happen!!