死神 动漫 Soul Society: Rise of the shinigami

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:29AM

so i need characters for the roll play please start posting characters before we start the roll play sorry there isn't a story line yet there are still a couple bugs in it. i need 11 captains, 13 vice-captains,and any other shinigami
Also there is a typo it should be Soul Society: Rise of the Shinigami sorry.
I finished the story, here it is.
Soul Society Rise of the Shinigami
The present is a complicated place to start so I will start in the past, captain-commander Yamamoto has just past but before he past he left Kuroi Kage in charge of first squad all of the other captains were skeptical because he is only 18 years old in age. Time passes and we grow closer to the present it has been 5 years since Yamamoto’s passing and all the captains have adjusted to Kuroi being head captain especially since Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad 2, has shown her interest in him. Now we must once again grow closer to the present but this time we will move forward ten years. “If someone were to look at Soul Society it would look like a disgrace” said Yuki “I know but the previous attack by the Arrancars killed most of our captains and just lieutenants couldn’t handle this attack” said Kuroi frustrated with himself. Soul Society has had constant attacks by Arrancars and now it lies in ruins. Now we move five years forward in time and arrive at the present. Soul Society is in ruins and is currently ruled by Arrancars however the Gotei 13 (13 court guard squads) are still in place but are lacking captains in squads 3-11 and are lacking lieutenants in all squads Kuroi Kage, captain of squad one, and Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad two, are the only captains left. Secretly Kuroi and Yuki have been planning a rebellion all they need now are to reform the Gotei 13.

last edited on Jun 02, 2011 at 02:22AM

死神 动漫 227 回复

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...