死神 动漫 Bleach The 秒 Coming: Soul Merchants Roll Play

Dancing_Petal posted on Aug 25, 2010 at 11:28PM
20000 years after Aizen....
The powerful monarch rules over Hueco Mundo; his name is Jin and he will stop at nothing to reach his goals. He plans to destroy the Soul Society and erase the existence of Soul Merchants. However, the Thirteen Squad Gotei and Soul Merchant Copmany Love hope to defeat him before all is lost. Love, acts as mediators
between the two but are forced to fight both parites. Their leader Zenith worries about the oncoming events while the fellow Company Destiny hopes to destroy both Shinigami and Arrancar. Zenith or Soul Lover Commander 0, is taking his commanders and subordinates to Hueco Mundo to face this problem head on, little does He or Akane know that Jin plans on not only killing the Shinigami but also the soul merchants. (this story was created by Wolfmaster and feel free to make your own character...Wolfmaster or I will approve....Captains, Lieutenants, seated officers, Arrancar, Soul merchants..at total of fifty eight can be used...asign yourslef a number through -10 to 20..EXCLUDING 0..these are taken by Zenith and Akane

死神 动漫 94 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 94

一年多以前 Dancing_Petal said…
big smile
Name: Akane Nakashima
Height: 6’0’’
Weight: 155 pounds
Race: soul merchant
Birthday: December 18th
Apperance: Akane is rather tall and voluptuous with jade hair that is long and straight with jagged ends to her lower back and brown eyes. She has large breast, hips, and thighs, which the others comment on quite frequently at her expense where she will get embarrassed and scream or hide her face in her hands, a common expression she has. She is rather beautiful and prefers to wear gentle earth tones.
Personality: Akane is very serious and mature. She isn’t quick to anger and stays in control of her emotions quite well unless one she cares for is injured or her mutations when using her Seirei fi-da begin going out of control. Akane is often scared of her power, despite its strength because she’s afraid that one day its altering abilities will transform her into a monster. She is very protective over Hina. She is determined to find any rusty metal, so she can fashion them into projects such as: planters, sculptures, and the wiring in macramé hangers. Some find this very odd and criticize her strange taste for it, claiming she should go get a tetanus shot. Akane is rather sensible and listens to what her superiors say but won’t hesitate to contradict them if she feels their actions are wrong.
Occupation: Soul Merchant Commander 4..current postion commadner 0 of Destiny
Favorite food: Bamboo shoots, pecan pie, and cinnamon rolls
Likes: reading novels and Shojo manga (she often let’s Ryoji borrow them, though he often spoils the endings for her, music, weaving baskets, bamboo furniture, collecting rusty metal and copper (the latter she often steals from peoples houses; she has been put in jail and under house arrest multiple times; luckily, Hiroto is her lawyer) so she can use them for her crafts, collecting rocks from other areas and putting them in her yard to remember where she found it or what her day was like when she did, singing, street festivals and buying things from the venders at them (she is very fond of personality rocks though her friends find them ugly, and she hopes to find one fitting each of their characteristics one day), trying to pluck out Hiroto’s eyes, going to the lake, spending time with those she loves, magnolia blossoms, and sandalwood.
Dislikes: stupidity, selfishness, self conceit, being used, the idea that she may eventually be consumed by her Seirei Fi-da, catfish, people making fun of her thighs, strange interests, or her ridiculously slow driving, chauvinistic ideas, cheating, men having mistresses, getting thrown in jail for stealing copper wires from peoples’ houses for her crafts, Hiroto reprimanding her for her crimes, Coke products (is an avid fan of Pepsi, which she hides from Hiroto out of fear of his wrath) and quilt like patterns, especially on purses.
Love interest: unknown (thought to be Zero or Hiroto)
Favorite song/theme music: Loving You Is Easy by Sarah Machlan
History: unknown
Seirei Fi-da: Henshu Kemono (mutation beast)
Release phrase: strike
Apperance: a long katana with a veneered wooden hilt and a bronze square shaped tsuba that rounds around the edges like a pagoda with turquoise stones studded on it.
Kontan Fe-zu Ichi (spirit phase one): She wields a blade made of condensed energy called Rinbo Koseisho Subeta (limbo sword). This sword doesn’t cause physical damage but disrupts thought processes which cause intense headaches and pain through mind bolts. The blade is a white color that looks like a hilt, blade, and an orb of light that connects the two. Her primary ability is adapting to certain situations to protect herself and others through mutations. The more she uses her power the more changes there are. She has hoofs, horns, tails, wings, a mermaid fin, claws, and strong, reinforced skin. Through these mutations she gains increases in strength, endurance, and reiatsu. The more she uses her Rinbo Koseisho Subeta the more she increases the alterations of Henshu Kemono (mutation beast), though they mutate on their own just over a longer amount of time.
Kontan Fe-zu Ni (spirit phase two): Soudai Henshu Kemono (Grand mutation beast): Her sword transforms and now is semi transparent and double edged. Her appearance is more animalistic; she has large wings and horns, almost resembling a demon. She can gather particles in this form and cause matter to go back on itself causing the instability of molecules; this in turn creates small areas of antimatter that shatter everything apart. She grows even more sinister attributes when she uses this power; she despises using her second phase because of this.
Special skills:
Master hand to hand combatant
Soul magic
Reikon Senkou (soul flash) equivalent of a flash step or Sonido
High intelligence
Sword skills expert
一年多以前 cherese_cobb said…
Awesome. Maybe I should bring Hina...would she be a woman by now though?
The cold, frigid air of Hueco Mundo envelops the Soul Lover's company as they go through the rations. Zenith stands, as the unrelenting winds slash agaisnt his face. Sending the stench of decaying flesh like a thick mist hovering over their post.
Suborinate: Commander Zero.
Zenith: What is it?
Subordiante: Um, it's just that we don't know Jin's location..
Zenith: Are you going somewhere with this?
Subordiante: It's just that I was looking through some old transactions we made when were still selling to the Arrancars..and I came across this name...(hands Zenith the paper)
Zenith:....Ver Grey Perro..I haven't heard that name in a long time.. I wonder how she is...
Subordiante: So you do know her...
Zenith: Yes, and she is a known cartographer...I did some business with her around 100 years ago...she doesn't require money just..gory horror novels...Luckily, I have some of Graham Masterton's work on hand...alright..you'll be of no use to me..find Prinzu and Hina..he will accompany me there
Subordinate: yes sir
last edited 一年多以前
big smile
yes she would
big smile
Name: Prinzu Matsuo
Height: 6’3’’
Weight: 173 pounds
Race: soul merchant
Birthday: November 11th
Apperance: Prinzu has red shaggy hair with a crown tattoo on his left cheek, honoring his Seirei fi-da. He also has two piercings in each ear. He has fiery red eyes and a limber build. He has a silver rings on the middle finger of his left hand and a solid black one on his right. He is a fan of necklaces and bracelets with beads. He likes to wear sheer black gloves, bandanas, pins, and shirts with odd logos and prints. He also loves jackets.
Personality: Prinzu is very laid back and hip. He admires Zero’s abilities, and he also is devoted to taking down the soul society. He loves Takumi’s demeanor and often tries to emulate it. He doesn’t like confrontations, much like zero, but avoids getting into spats or talking to those he knows will enrage him by wearing headphones.
Favorite food: Hush puppies (though he wonders why they are called hush puppies since they aren’t puppies) and fried shrimp.
Likes: music (to the point wear many get fed up with him because he is always wearing headphones; sometimes he wears these just so he can avoid talking to people), shirts with odd logos and making his own bracelets and jewelry out of beads, urban exploring, a strange hobby were people document the history and explore abandoned buildings (Prinzu prefers breaking into ruined hospitals, brave university steam tunnels, and old, abandoned sea forts), train with zero because he pushes him to his limits, tattoo art, playing banjo, doing Jane and Hina’s hair, fancy studded belts (he often wears multiple ones), jewelry, making plush picture frames and tamari (or caches of beaded animals which he often sells), skittles (he is always seen eating them), the smell of new shoe curtains and shoes, and spending time with friends.
Dislikes: Nahti (finds him annoying), getting into arguments, getting locked in or arrested for being in abandoned areas he tress passes in (luckily Hiroto is his lawyer), coffee jelly, uptight people, missing the bus because he doesn’t like driving, not being able to play and spend time with his friends, Hina being sad, and Ushiojiru (clear soup of clams)
Love interest: Jane Maywood
Favorite song: Orange Blossom Special by Johnny Cash
Seirei Fi-da: Corona Sceptrum (Crown Scepter)
Release phrase: bow before me
Apperance: a Kodachi with a golden hilt studded with precious stones and a guard that looks like a crown or sun with rubies embedded on it. The scabbard is gold and appears to have an etching of painting on it.
Kontan Fe-zu Ichi (spirit phase one): It alters into a long yari or spear with a golden rod is hollow with stenciling of a griffin winding around it; the rod measures about six feet. The end of the spear resembles a six pointed crown. The points are 10 inches long and are extremely sharp. They can easily impale foes.
Special abilities: when he strikes at an opponent who is slightly out of reach he can impale them with a secret blade that is hidden in the hollow shaft; the blade is twenty inches long and can be released by flicking the rod or through a secret switch on it.
Kontan Fe-zu Ni (spirit phase two): Alatus Corona Sceptrum (Winged Crown Scepter) Prinzu’s guard breaks apart falling to the side of his Kodachi and resembling the golden wings of a gryphon. In his second phase, Prinzu shoots out golden swords made of condensed reiatsu from the mouth of the gryphon. He must have a high enough reiatsu count to generate these swords.
Special skills:
Hand to hand combat master
Sword and yari master
Soul magic
Soul absorption
Reikon Senkou (soul flash) equivalent of a flash step or Sonido

Name: Prinzu Matsuo Height: 6’3’’ Weight: 173 pounds Race: soul merchant Birthday: Novemb
big smile
Oh, Cherese...you can introduce older Hina and perhaps Takumi
big smile
Name: Ver Gray Perro
Name Meaning: Gray Dog
Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 130 pounds
Race: Arrancar
Birthday: unknown
Apperance: Ver Gray Perro has a rather muscular body and blue eyes. Her hair is bright blonde and kept in tight low ponytails that are clasped in green ribbons. Her skin is light tan and the remnant of her hollow mask resembles that of a canine. Her hollow hole is located on her right shoulder.
Personality: She is very hard and not very agreeable, always stating her opinion when most don’t care to here it. She is always ready for a battle or confrontation and is very good a piercing with her words. She doesn’t talk much but she does dispatch very useful information. She can be very rough and usually results to violence when annoyed which is most of the time (especially due to Barbosa) but she deep down she has a loving heart, and will protect those who can’t protect themselves.
Favorite food: Fried chicken liver
Likes: fighting (verbally as well as physically; she likes to beat up Sluggie), bossing people around, drinking, playing cards, saving remnants of the body of anything she kills (has been known to keep heads in jars and on plagues, with soul reapers she often takes their Zanpakuto), naming random places in Hueco Mundo (such as “Big eye”), mapping places (she is a known cartographer), and writing violent stories in which every character dies a tragic, horrific death.
Dislikes: Happiness, Soul Reapers, Sluggie, dried oatmeal cakes (Nari’s favorite food) and wheat grass, and idiots (which she assumes most people are)
Love interest: Unknown (claims to love only herself)
Family: Unknown
Favorite song/theme music:
Cero: Dark blue cero that explodes from the dogs mouth on her head as well as her own giving her a double cero.
Zanpakuto: Demonio Infierno Cerberus (Demon hell Cerberus)
Release phase: bark
Apperance: It takes the form of a metal pronged whip that is a dusty black with thick silver spikes studded on it; she latches it to her side or around her neck like a collar. When she releases her resurrection she strikes it on the ground.
Resurrección: In this form her mask expands and deepens to a dark grey and forms two other dog like skulls welded on its sides, the has a black studded collar and wrist bands. These heads can spew out hellish flames of a deep blue color and she has heightened deft perception and infrared vision so she see clearly in the dark, she can also scan the area with pulses of red light so others can get a slight since of where they are going. Her speed and stamina increases in this form as well.
Attacks:
1. Purgatorio Arder (purgatory burn): an explosion of fireballs from the three gaping, skeletal dog mouths on her head.
2. Visión Escanear (vision scan): uses her infrared vision to highlight the area
Resurrección: Segunda Etapa: Asesinato Intención Del Perro Demonio Infierno Cerberus (killing intention of the demon hell Cerberus): In this form her hollow mask retains its original form while the other two are segmented onto skeletal shoulder pads. She has a skeletal armor that exposes her cleavage and runs down like a boos tea, with white and gray boning. She has a collar and wrist bans that are studded but take on a more skeletal appearance. Her speed increases to unfathomable speeds, surpassing a Sonido and she can release a large inferno using the wide mouths of the dog skulls integrated into her armor, the ones on her shoulders can travel down her arms and legs so se can attacks with fire melee techniques. She can also release a quadruple Cero blast using the faces and her mouth. She maintains the same memory depth perception and vision though know she is able to smell diseases and see DNA strands.
Attacks:
1. Demoler Infierno Llama (demolishing hell flame): a huge inferno from the gaping throats of the skull canines.
2. Visión Escanear (vision scan): uses her infrared vision to highlight the area

Special skills:
Master hand to hand Combatant
Sonido master
Whip skills master
High-speed regeneration
High intelligence
Map making skills
Enhanced Pequisa
Bala
Enhanced Hierro

big smile
Note: Seven Soul merchant Commanders will represent..the seven deadly sins....Akane is Wrath..and due to Wolfmaster's wishes Lust will be a male
一年多以前 reginahoss said…
zzz
oh great now u dumbasses are making a Role play
一年多以前 randomfan13 said…
You know Reginia, no one cares about your stupid posts. You can take them, and bother someone else. Also, can I bring in Shuuyo?
一年多以前 wolfmaster3000 said…
post charcters on the soul merchant fourm :P , and if you'd like to join the RP leave a message here saying so
*Zenith stood outside the tent they had he was deep in thought when a little girl with pink hair taped him on the shoulder he insantly snaped out of thought and he turned around and gave a smile it was Kurani his second in command* Kurani : Commander when do we move out ? *Zenith sighed and looked back up at the sky as the winds hit his face and replyed* who know's however if we find some espada and not hallow and minos we will be able to capture one and make it talk. *kurani snapped back* but it's been days and everyone is hungry and even if this plan works we don't know how powerful this Jin guy is stronger than AZIEN WAS *Zenith sighed again* yeah I know but i'm stronger *Zen smirked and kurani smiled* okay well Kurani looks like we are on patrol, also tell the others we won't be back for awhile I wanna go on one of my walks *Zenith started walking off Kurani quickly shouted out to th others and caught up to Zenith after about a mile or so Zenith stood there and looked up Kaurni didn't know what he was looking at until she looked up to see an arrcanar who had the number 10 tatoed on his forehead, he was wearing a jean jacket and black jeans he was large his hallow hole was right through his forehead his arms were very large he himself had to be at least 10 feet tall but he didn't seem to notice them Zenith and Kurani were on edge if this guy noticed them Zenith would have to fight* Kurani : *whrispering* what should we do ? *Kurani than noticed Zenith had that look in his eye he licked his lips and started floating up to the sky and yelled out* HEY FATTY OVER HERE!!! *the arrcanar turned around dumb founded at first but than shocked* ????: *slightly dumb founded* HEY unhhh who are ? *Zenith cracked his neck* I'm commander 0 of the soulmerchants also the leader of team love i'll be the one to kill you *zenith grinned , the arrcanar's face turned red and he let out a blood lust roar and swung his arms like a monkey pounding on his chest than he started bareing his teeth* I'M ESPADA NUMBER 10 DON'T THINK JUST BECAUSE I'M DUMB YOU'LL KILL ME SO EASYILY MY NAME GORJIRO NOW DIE *the arrcanar opened his mouth and a cero loaded up and launched right at Zenith , Zenith smileing stood there as the blast engulfed him* Gorjiro : that was easy ha ha *just than Zenith reappeared and kicked Gorjiro in the back of the head he went flying 3 feet than crashed into a pile of sand Zenith was unscratched and the espada looked surprsied* Gorjiro : HOW !? *Zenith kept a staright face* figure it out *Zenith vanshied and to gojiro's surprise 5 Zeniths surounded Gojiro, Gojiro took a swing but everytime he hit one it would vanish than reappear, Zenith than appeared over Gorjiro's head and he legg dropped him right on this skull Gojiro than became enraged his muscle's Bulging he grabed Zeniths leg and whipped him 5 feet away from him Zenith fliped and landed on his feet slideing back* Zenith : *excitedly* Kurani get some where safe and hold my coat it's time I get seriouis with this guy *Zenith took off his Trench coat and through it at Kurani who caught it she noded nervously at Zenith than ran off to a safer spot but far enough so she could watch* Gorjiro : serious ? mmmmmmw what does serious mean ? *zenith sighed* your dumber than you look *Gorjiro got angrey again and gave out a Screach* Zenith : *smileing* now fight me like that in a constant rage

wiill Zenith be able to beat the dumb but powerful Gorjiro or will he end up dieing to his Espada ? find out next time
一年多以前 shukun_kizuku said…
part 1

A new lieutenant!

early morning in soul society

Jigoku- GOD FUCKING DAMMIT IS THERE NOTING TO KILL NOWADAYS!!!
everyone in the room stops and looks at the captain.
Jigoku-you small one come here whats your name
Tien- its Tien sir!
Jigoku- Tien what rank are you?
Tien- 3rd seat sir!
Jigoku- wheres that useless 2nd seat of mine?
Tien- he went off again with no word to were he is sir!
Jigoku- that fucking weakling... Tien your now 2nd seat
Tien with a look of surprised on his face- really thank you sir i shall show you that i deserve this position.
Jigoku- you better if you know whats good for you. now go find that coward and bring his zanpakuto to me
Tien- Sir yes sir!
Jigoku- and just you alone if you bring him back you keep that rank if not...well we will just have to wait and see
Tien leaves the building and Jigoku stands up and everyone sits. Jigoku walks out of the building and heads to central command.

meanwhile

Tien- i cant believe he promoted me to 2nd rank that's cool as hell
???- so he gave ya mine spot huh i guess it was a matter of time befor that brute idiot got tired of me
Tien- i have orders from Captain Jigoku for you to hand over your zanpakuto now please hand it here
???- you have to take it first
Tien- just make this easy on yourself and hand it here now
???- you think im going to hand over my zanpakuto to a stupid ass captain like him your out of your mind he may look strong but he is a pussy
Tien draws his zanpakuto- insult him one more time and ill kill you
the former 2nd shunpos behind Tien and goes to stab him in the back. The blade plunges into skin and the former 2nd looks up and see's Jigoku
Jigoku- well those were some pretty cowardly works for such a little man
the former tries to pull the blade out but Jigoku grabs it and holds it there smiling
Jigoku- so what was it you said about me im a pussy? i really didn't hear you right because im a brute idiot
the former 2nd jumps back and Jigoku pulls out The formers blade from his stomach and throws it aside
Jigoku- mhm its been awhile since Ive bleed i rather enjoy this *laughs* now please oh smart one remind me of what happens to shinigami who assault a captain?
the former gets wide eyed and begins to run away but is met by Tien
Tien- not so fast asshole
Tien punches the former in the face and lays him out on his back and steps on his throat
Jigoku walks over laughing
Jigoku- nicely done Tien that would of been something i would of done. i will see that you get Sōkyoku you coward
Tien- sir here is his zanpakuto like you asked
Tien hands over the blade to Jigoku
Jigoku- good seems like you weren't a waste of my time after all carry him to central command and get him gone for good then report back to me afterward

later that day in squad 11s barracks

theres a knock on the door
Jigoku- come in
Tien enters and closes the door behind him
Tien- you asked to see me sir.
Jigoku- yes and good timing i was getting board so Tien you know shikai?
Tien- yes sir i do
Jigoku- what about bankai?
Tien- no sir i can't i haven't reached that level yet
Jigoku- good we will start your training for bankai in the morning understood
Tien- yes sir
Jigoku- good you may leave
Tien walks to the door and opens it
Jigoku- oh and Tien
Tien- yes sir?
Jigoku smiling wide- during this process you might die
Tien- ill keep that in mind sir
Tien leaves the room leaving Jigoku there
Jigoku thinking to himself- that kid has potential i hope he doesn't die.

end of part 1
big smile
sure
shuuyo time
hey petal add me
Ver Grey perro: that's strange I sense Zenith's reiatsu..it's been a while hasn't it Asesino..since we've seen him
Asesino: what about it? I don't give a damn about Zenith..I would rather be clawing out Jin's throat..that self absorbed bastard..
Very Grey Perro: know don't get you panies in a wad...hmm but thinks for that clawing out his throat bit...i just found how I want to kill my main character...what do you know this day might turn out good afterall...
Asesino turns around to see Muneca approaching
Asesino: (blush) Muneca how are you doing?
Muneca: (painfully shy) okay...I just got this 80 once cup to drink out of..(muneca, a dark black arrancar with what appear to be white stiches on her face stumbles over to her comrades)
(an explosion resounds)..
Asesnio: what the fuck was that explosion just now?
Muneca: Oh, no I'm already finished
Asesnio: did you guys here..that...(no reply)..what the hell..are you guys even listening to me?
Very Grey Perro: will you shut the hell up..of course we heard it dumbass..i was getting my supplies..hurry if there is still in corpses I'd like to see the remains...
(Ver Grey Perro takes off with Asenio while Muncea run's after them..in hopes of keeping up)
After some time of walking
Ver Grey Perro: What the..through the dust flying about the air she see's Zenith who has succesfully landed a punch on his enorumous, albeit idiotic foe, Gorjiro....
Ver Grey Perro: holy hell it really is him
last edited 一年多以前
soo nto be introduced into the story
Hina
Prinzu
Akane
Jin
Takumi
and Shuuyo
I'm lovin this guys keep it up
hey add me so there can be some convo and what not
Jigoku is standing in a open plain flat more miles and miles around waiting for Tien to get there.
Jigoku-im giving him 5 more seconds and then im leaving
Tien appears in front of Jigoku
Tien out of breath- sorry... to be...late wont happen...again
Jigoku- it better not Tien r youll regret wasting my time and you better not do it now
Tien- yes sir ill do my best
Jigoku- you better here i come
Jigoku runs at Tien and right befor he strikes he shunpos behind tien and swings his sealed form zanpakuto. Tien ducks trying to avoid the blade and loseing a bit of hair in the process.
Jigoku- TOO SLOW!
Jikgoku swings again at tiens chest cutting his robe then fliped backwards and kick tien in the chest sending him back 20ft Tien shunpos multiple times getting closer to Jigoku and swings his sealed blade Jigoku stands there and takes the blow it not even cutting his skin. Jigoku spartan kicks Tien sending him back again.
Jigoku- your going to have to do better than that if you wish to live
Tien thinking to himself- HOLY FUCK he hits like a fucking train and i cant cut him this is bullshit how am i saposed to win
distraced by the split second to think Jigoku shunpos in front of Tien throwing a punch to Tiens face. Tien moves out of the way of the wreckingball from what is Jigokus fist.
Jigoku- getting better
Tien jumps back and realeses his shikai and a 3rd eye appears on his forhead
Jigoku- what the fuck kind of blade os that growing another fucking eye?
Tien- its my blades ability its called...
Jigoku- i dont give a flying shit what its called prepare to die
Jigoku rushes Tien again swinging his blade but Tien was blocking every blow hit for hit. Jigoku started swinging fast and faster but he couldnt land a blow on him.
Jigoku- mhm well i guess im going to have to step it up to aint i RELEASE THE ENDLESS SLUAGHTER
there is a flash of dark red light aroung him and is blown away Jigoku stands there with two really big axes both of them are black with a red edges on the blades
Tien thinking to himself- hly fuck i can barley stand what the fuck is this guy having this much spirit pressure
Jigoku- hmh i have to say im rather impressed that your still standing but it wont be for long
Jigoku rushed Tien again the two swinging wildly at eachother both getting torn to shreds by the others blades
Jigoku thinking to himself- mhm this guy has real potental if we keep this up i might die in the next few hrs
the fighting continues for anther 30 minutes blood, craters and scars litter the ground
Jigoku- BANKAI!
there is another big flash of light and Jigoku goes into bankai when the light dissapears Jigoku is standing there with 2 even bigger axes both looking very old and dull
Tien- Holy shit your using bankai against me?
Jigoku- i told you i wasnt holding back not prepare to die
Jigoku dissapears and reappears right behind Tien
Jigoku- to slow
Tien tries to turn around but is met by Jigokus fist sending Tien 50ft spiraling in the air then hits the ground creating a crater
Tien thinking while laying in the crater- Good fuck he moves to fast for me to see and if he hits me like that a few more times im going to die
Jigoku appears the the edge of the cliff
Jigoku- is that all you got Tien is that as weak as you are CMON GET UP AND FIGHT YOU COWARD!
Tien completly enraged by Jigokus work stands up screaming a horrible battle cry and sprints at Jigoku right befor there blades meet
Tien- BANKAI!!!
when the blades meet there is a ginormus gleam of light blinding Jigoku there is a sharp pain in his body rapidly hitting him everywere
Jigoku thinking to himself- fuck i have to end this now BRING FOR PERFECTION!
Jigoku gose intoa rage and grabs Tien by the Throat and punches Tien in the gut knocking Tien out completly and thows him to the side then passes out himself.

a few days later

Tien wakes up in the hospital wraped in bandages with Jigku laying in the bed next to him
Jigoku- finnaly awake i see
Tien- were am i?
Jigoku- the hospital
Tien- what happend?
Jigoku- you bankai is what happend put a number on me i had to use an ability to live
Tien thinking to himself- i reached bankai finnaly
looks at jigoku who is smileing
Tien- no offense captain but that smile scares the shit out of me
Jigoku laughs hard- well now i know my lieutenant isnt a weakling

end of part 2
*Zenith stood in the smoke as Gorjiro calmed down Zenith smiled again and said* well now your not that much fun *just than he noticed 3 people one was blushing the other two were in shock because of Zenith's pressence as well as his Spirtual pressure Zenith than looked at Kurani* I'm going to use it so get far away from *Zenith held up his left arm and unwraped the wraping around it revealing a red dragon tatoo, Kurani instantly shunpoed over to the three members and said* GET OUT OF HERE COMMANDER ZENITH IS GOING TO UNLEASH HIS SEIRI-FA-DA *she grabed all three and shunpoed furth away but could still see the two* Very grey pirro : *shocked* C-C-CMANDER ZERO IS GOING TO UNLEASH HIS SEIRI-FA-DA OHHHHHHH WHAT TREAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE I HOPE I SEE ALL FOUR PHASES
---Gorjiro and Zenith----

Gorjiro : your turn to attack me

Zenith : okay you big dumb bitch, Darken the skyies Ryujinn kougake *a black Gaunlet appeared on Zenith arm it was black and up to his elbow with a 5 inch blade coming off of the wrist Zenith cracked his neck Gorjiro got infuriated by Zenith remark and charged him Zenith laughed and jabbed the blade right into his hallow hole Gorjiro twitched a bit before Zeniths blade absorbed him Zenith than deactivated the Gaunlet and walked toward Kurani he took his coat and Ignored the people and started walking back to base as he put his coat on*

-----Hueco Mundo's Castel----

*in a room in hueco mundo there was a throne that was black with red seating in it , and in the throne there was a man sitting in the throne he looked like he was angrey he was wearing a black robe and he had a scythe in hand his hair was blonde and he had a Diamoind shaped crest on his forehead*

part 1 end
okay guys don't post charcters on here this is for RP and conversation a little , and Danceing_petal could you put a list of who posts it goes you,me,shu,onix and random when he's ready
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Can I join?
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Sim Wes is seen walking around. He is looking for something but it is not understood what.

Sim: (He uncovers something.) "Found you." (He enters it and sees he is in a strange area.) "Good, i'm finally here. Now i can find the one who changed me." He pulls back his right arm. "Shatter the World." At this a large Chakrama forms at his hand. Sim notices some movement. "Who's there?"
一年多以前 cherese_cobb said…
Ryoji: Zero, we have a problem.
Takumi: (Zero of the Yomi Soul Merchants): Are you serious? You know how this is gonna raise my blood pressure. Zero whips out a box of crayons and begins sniffing them in hopes of relaxing.
Takumi: Really, what is it?
Ryoji: Jin, powerful monarch, rules over Hueco Mundo. He plans on betraying Destiny.
Hiroto: Damn…Akane. She’s always in enough trouble, picking those copper wires.
Ryoji (knitting): Hiroto sounds like you like her.
Natsumi: Ryoji is a girl. Ryoji is a girl. Ryoji still is knitting.
Sunday: Weren’t you doing that when I went to the planetarium?
Natsumi: Snickering…storing her cell phone in Sunday’s mound of golden hair
Hiroto: Do not! (Ryoji is ignoring Natsumi and Sunday)
Natsumi: Sunday, Ryoji’s not listening to me. WAHAHA Drinking a Pepsi she found in Sunday’s tresses
Hiroto: Pepsi!!!! I’m outraged! Stroking his white novelty coca-cola polar bear doll.
Ryoji: Zero, what should we do? I think Zenith needs your help.
Hiroto: Coke!
Sunday: Aliens! Did you know that I found a beacon for them in the planetarium? Do you know there are as many stars in the sky as grains of sand on the shore? Oh, Natsumi I felt like I really bridged a gap today, I feel much more realigned with my sign Virgo. Oh, speaking of maidens…Ryoji I saw the cutest fabric on the way here; it had tiny ducks on them!!!!
Natsumi: Pepsi, Pepsi, Pepsi!
Zero: (Slowly Losing it)…Why the hell should I help Zenith, Ryoji. (Zero is ignoring or trying to ignore Natsumi, Sunday, and Hiroto’s muddled conversation).
Ryoji: Duck print? <3
Natsumi: You know how girly you get around pretty women.
Sunday: Oh yeah, It had umbrellas on it, too!
Ryoji: (Begins to sparkle) I wanted that one! The have been sold out for a month.
Hiroto: I just don’t like Pepsi….Ryoji?????
Zero: Cut it out!!!!!!!!!!!! We have to contemplate more serious matters, or have all of you forgotten. (Closes his eyes). The eradication of the soul merchants is at hand, if we don’t kill, Jin. What do you say? Are any of you willing to die? I’m not going to throw away my life for Zenith, but I will die to protect this company.
Hiroto: For Akane.
Ryoji: I knew it…you like her. I’ll fight for Zero. (Stares at Natsumi and Sunday). But…first let’s go get that fabric. (Natsumi and Sunday smirk and nod).
Zero: Rolls his eyes. (Looking towards the door). Ayumi runs in and hands Zero an umbrella cover. (He smiles). It is raining. Both here and in the hell we call Hueco Mundo.
(Zero closes his eyes and senses Gorjiro’s blood being spilt. He smiles and heads out the door).
To be continued…
Will Zero and the others make it in time to help Akane and Zenith find Jin, before it’s too late?

---part 2----

----Hueco mundo throne room----

*the man in the throne stood up and through off his robe under it he was wearing a standard arrcanar uniform he had long black hair in a pony tail his eye's were blood red he was at least 7'8 he crushed the goblet in his hand* ???: it seems my little brother has been killed *he looks to a girl who was chewing on some bubble gum she than blew a bubble and replyied* what do you want me to about lord jin ? *Jin looked up to the sky* Akane send in one of your men and i'll send in espada number 9 and we can teach Zenith what it means to feel pain I already have 1 squad of arrcanar heading towards soul soceity no Akane don't send out one of your men it's time I take matters into my own hands *Jin walked through the throne room door yelling out* KETSUKI YOUR IN CHARGE UNTIL I GET BACK SOON WE WILL BE RID OF COMMANDER ZERO AND TEAM LOVE *a thud was heard as well as cheering was heard Akane was slightly tense* *akane talking to her self* Lord jin or Zenith T i'm scared of both Zenith has enough power to take on the captain General of soul society as does Jin truely i'm inferior but i'm smarter tee hee *she got up and walked into a room*

------desert of Huceo Mundo-----

*Zenith hadn't said anything about his fight with Gorjiro however Kurani knew he was upset about the unsaitisfying fight with Gorjiro*
Very grey pirro : that Gaunlet is his Seiri-fa-da interesting hey commander 0 it's been some time huh ?

*Zenith remained silent*

Asesino: HEY ASS *Kurani covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence Kurani replyed* Zenith would have no problem killing one of his own ...*Asesino looked shocked*

Muneca : *blushing and shy* Zenith sir how are you doing ? *just than Zenith spun around and hit everyone in the gut sending them flying Kurani was shocked but than a big blast hit where Zenith was hit by an explsion everyone instantly understood why Zenith had hit everyone out of the way when the smoke cleared Zenith was standing there with the Gaunlet on his Arm with the blade and said with a blood lust smile* darken the skyies Ryujinn kogake *also in the sky big man was sitting there laughing he wore a normal arrcanar suit with gold outlineing on it and his bone renment represented a Crown he had no visable hallow hole his eye's were dark red and he was smileing he was holding a large sycthe* Zenith : JIN YOU FINEALLY SHOW YOUR SELF YOU BASTARD *Jin laughed and looked down at Zenith* ahh so you rember me ? *Zenith held his chest* I owe you one scar Jin *Jin held out his palm and five ceros began to load* cero *Jin Launched 5 Cero beams Zenith dodged them all and whipped his coat off and he had vanished than reappeared right behind Jin , Jin turned around to parry with his sycthe Zen's blade his just under Jin's blade , his blade was 2 inches away from Jin's throat Jin opened his mouth and a cero started to Load in his mouth it Luached but Zenith Shunpoed out of the away and re appeared 3 feet away from jin with the top left of his shit and shoulder slightly singed* Zenith : you bastard this is my favourtie shirt *Jin than vanished and reappeared behind Zenith, Zenith turned around and the two began to clash swords and disappear cerators start to form and blasts and grunting is heard rocks and sand are flying every where Glimps are scene of Zenith and jin sometimes Jin is deffedning other time's it's Zenith, sometime's there in a deadlock Kurani and the others were shocked at the power of both Zenith and Jin*

Kurani : come on commander

Asesino : *shocked* can h-h-heee actually beat that monster , the power of those two it's unmatchable is this the differance between Zenith and I ? *just than two rocks crumbled at oppsite ends Zenith emerged from one with a cut on his right arm and a cut across his chest, Jin got up with a Gash on his left cheek and a cut on his chest as well*

Kurani : you haven't seen anything yet , and yes next to commander Zenith we are inferior

Muneca : *Starts crying* MAKE IT STOPP I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET HURT WAAA WAA WAAAA MAKE IT STOP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Very Grey Pirro : both of you shut up this fight is about to get alot more intense *Very Grey Pirro is Trembleing* Last time I saw Zenith he wasn't this strong what happend since than ? can you guys not feel that spirtual pressure

-----jin vs Zenith-----

*Jin wipes the blood* heh heh heh you got me good *blood come's flying up from his shoulder* pretty soon I have to end this

*Zenith smileing* why leave so early ? things are getting interesting *Zenith's Gaunlet begins to glow the blade grows 5 inches and the Gaunlet become's a little more demonic looking and a dragon is starting form on the Gaunlet* now ready for round 2 ?

END !

will Zenith kill Jin or will Jin pull an evil shceme from his hide

and onic of course you can join :P
一年多以前 onix11 said…
"stop right there." THey all turn around to see a boy with a chakrama in his hand

Zero: Who are you?

Sim: He has a stern look. "The name is Sim. I'm looking for someone, and your going to help me.

Zero: On who's authority.

Sim: (His water blade begins to grow.) "Mine." (He concentrates the water together and turns them into ice needles. He launches it at the people. They all are able to block some of them. But they still take damage.) "Now are you going to help me or not."
we need to get this focused into one story not multiple ones so message me or petal or wolfmaster and we will get this thing going n the right track
people its dead in here post
it's petal's turn =/
petal post POST!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
sorry..I've been sick guys..here it goes
Ver Grey Perro: Dammit...Jin and Zenith's Reiatsu is incredible..has he really grown this powerful in just 100 years...
Asesino: Holy hell? I can't fuckin breathe...the pressure is stifling me....
Kurani: master Zenith.....(lips trembliing and tears flooding her rosy cheeks)
Mucnea: there there..it will be okay little one....Zenith is truly powerful....it's true that Jin has the upperhand but with that last exhange of blows Jin was overpowered...
Kurani: (blush)..wow that's really a large cup...
(before muncea could respond..a large black cero came exploding into a massive rock sending shattered stones in all directions)
Jin: you're fast soul merchant...I'm suprised your Reikon Senkou (soul flash) was fast enough to dodge a dead on cero...chuckles..this is going to be simply amusing
Zenith: shut up (Zenith's stare exacting and sharp) you stupid son of a bitch..wallow and die
(at this moment...Zenith released a large energy blast Ryujinn kougake ( dragon god gaunlet )..the red energy crackled and the production of noise, heat, and violent expansion of heat begin searing the very air making breathing more strenous...
Ver grey Perro: I can't see anything....(all the sudden she heard a blodd curling scream)..what the hell was that...though the smoke she saw an arrancar srangling Kurani....She reacted as a breath
Ver Grey Perro: Bark, Demonio Infierno Cerberus (Demon hell Cerberus)
she held a metal pronged whip a dusty black with thick silver spikes studded on it; unlatching it from around her neck like a collar, she struck the ground releasing her ressurection
In this form her mask expands and deepens to a dark grey and forms two other dog like skulls welded on its sides, the has a black studded collar and wrist bands. These heads can spew out hellish flames of a deep blue color and she has heightened deft perception and infrared vision so she see clearly in the dark, she can also scan the area with pulses of red light so others can get a slight since of where they are going. Her speed and stamina increases in this form as well.
flashing with her sonido she smashed her foot into the arrancars face crushing his skull as her feet cramped deeper impaling the back of his head, using her leverage she forcefully flipped upwards ripping the upper half of his skull in two while Kurani fell to the ground showered in derbis....
Ver grey Perro: hey, dumbass you alright
Kurani nods..unable to speak
Muncea lay half concious underneath the petrified matter of what appeared to be the upper portion of a small cliff....Asesino came over to her easily lifing it from her delicate body
Muncea: Asesino (tears)... is Kurani alright..I shielded her just in time..that arrancar was powerful..
Asesino: she'll be fine..i'm more worried about you..I mean seriosuly you just got your ass pummeled and your sittin her worried about some soul merchant..
Muncea: (tears well up in her throat..what about my drink..i was holding it when he struck me
Asesino: (sweatdrop) are you shiting me?
Ver grey Perro: It's good I can see know...so were the hell is he..he better not be dead...I want my books..i bet that dumbass got blood all over them..hmm come to think of it..they would make reading it even better..
Zenith: where did he go? dammit
Ryoji: hey, he must have escaped at the last second..when he sensed our reiatsu...You must be powerful if you scared him away, huh Zenith
Zenith: shouldn't you be knitting (annoyed)...
Ryoji: hey (angry)
through the clearing dust Zenith could see several commanders from the company Yomi....
Zenith: so where the hell is Zero?

TO BE CONTINUED
hope this was good!!!!
heart
alright...muneca, Asesino, and Ver grey are all apart of the arrancar arisotracy..so all arrancar postions are open..just give your soul merchants a number..both Zeros are taken and 19 is reserved for kurani..she is on soul lovers..so any number from -10 to 20 is open other than those three...Yomi which is added is all full at the moment other the postion four keep posting peeps
and if anyon wants a spot on the gotie 13 meaasage me right now only squad 11 has a captain
big smile
Cheif Captain: Jingoku...there has been should I say obstructions in Hueco Mundo...I'm putting you in charge of of this mission..take your subordinates and contact me when you find any thing of consequence.
Jigoku: yes, sir...but if you don't mind my asking...what is the nature of these obstructions/
Cheif captain: the information is too sensitive to discuss here...I've had Hideki, write you out a logbook.
Jigoku: This shits pretty deep isn't it, I hate going into this blind. Crap, Hideki isn't going right..that guy ticks me off..he is so damn condescneding and not to mention a total tool, though not the sharpest one in the shed (laughs) I mean why does your personal adviser have to come anyway...
cheif captain: (coughs) Hideki will be going, I take it you'll be taking Tien with you too then
Jigoku: yeah, he's feelin better...(pissed that Hideki is coming afer all)
TO BE CONTINUED
What awaits Jigoku, Tien, and his sqaud in Hueco Mundo
last edited 一年多以前
Jigoku, Tien, hideki and 3 other shinigami from Jigokus squad enter Hueco Mundo

Jigoku: i feel nothing here why the FUCK did they send me to a place were there is nothing to kill?
Tien: this is a big place captain we will find someone soon
Jigoku: well we better hurry
Jigoku dashes off into the sands of Hueco Mundo and the rest follow him
Hideki: i swear this guy is an idiot why did captain commander make me go on the mission
Tien: ah he might seem like an idiot but i havnt seen anyone outsmart him or overpower him and the best thing is that he can keep us alive
Hideki: still he is an ass beyond imagination
Tien: true but he grows on you
Hideki: if he grew anymore that would be a mirical
both Tien and Hideki laugh
Jigoku: what are you two laughing at ya damn retards
Jigoku stops suddenly and the rest stop around him
Tien: what is is captain?
Jigoku: i feel alot of spirit energy's other than ours there very weak though
Suddenly a giant explosion erupts from the sand and thousands of hallow come charging at jigoku and his squad
Jigoku smileing: look like i get to have a bit of fun
Hideki: captain we must get out of here thats way to many hallow for us to kill
Jigoku: bullshit thats not near enough for me
Hideki: but captain...
Jigoku: but nothing you fucking coward go run and hide i can kill all of them myself
Jigoku charges into the oncoming army of hallows right before they clash hollows shrivel up and die becaue of Jigokus spirit pressure
Jigoku: RELEASE THE UNENDING SLAUGHTER!!!! COME FORTH BESERKERS
Jigoku gose shikai and 2 giant berserkers wielding a giant axe each appear and they begin slaughtering the hallows left and right each swing killing four to five hallows within minutes the hallows thinning in in number
Jigoku: RAGE FORTH TO PERFECTION!!!
Jigoku goes into a rage increasing his all of his ability's killing even faster the hallows begin to retreat as Jigoku continues to kill them Tien shunpos in front of Jigoku
Tien: Captain its over you can stop they are retreating
Jigoku keeps swinging his axes now trying to kill Tien
Tien: oh fuck.... OPEN YOUR EYE!!!!
Tien starts to block Jigoku almost blow for blow struggling to keep up Jigoku goes to take another swing and is released from the rage barley managing to stop from beheading Tien
Jigoku: wheres all the fucking hallow i was killing?
Tien breathing very hard: they ... are ... dead
Jigoku: why are you out of breath?
Tien: trying not to let you kill me sir
Jigoku: good looks like your learning were is the coward at?
Hideki: here still alive no thanks to you
Jigoku: ah shut up pretty boy lets keep walking
Jigoku and his group continue into the sands of Hueco Mundo and are unaware of the eyes that have been watching them
Tien: captain the other part of the mission is to meet up with a group of known as soul merchants and to discuss the real mission
Hideki: and i know exactly were they are they are due east of this location
Jigoku: you know pretty boy your really starting to piss me off and your dead wrong we are already here ISNT THAT RIGHT!!!
???: mhm so your not as dumb as he has been saying since you got here

who is this mysterious person that has shown himself to Jigoku and his group and what is the real mission find out on my next post
big smile
Great post!!!! love it
big smile
Ver Grey Perro: you heard the dumbass where the hell is Takumi..laughs I haven't seen that crazy son of a bitch in ages
Ryoji: (looks nervous) he was confronted by a someone named sim..but he asked us to leave.
Natsumi: yep, only Ayumi stayed with him..she'd never leave him alone like we did..laughs
Ryoji: wow, that makes us sound like really good people Natsumi (sarcastically)
Sunday: hey, what was all that commotion just now?
Kurani looks up at Zenith
Zenith: (still seething in anger): hell if I know...Jin vansished once you dumbasses showed up.
Hiroto: how very kind of you...we came all the way here to give you a valuable porport of what we discovered but if you intend on acting like a fool we ca njsut let you die
zenith: (angered) why you little...
Asesino: will you all shut the fuck up..if you retards hadn't noticed Jin is gone...the only option we have right now is to regroup and try in find another way to him....I hate assholes that think they can rule the whole damn world and think they can get away from it...
Ver Grey Perro: I hate to admit it..but the dumbass is right...(looks as Kurani) you okay kid?
Kurani: (blush) oh yes, thanks to you...what about you master Zenith
Zenith: (smiles)...I'm fine..I'm just glad you didn't get hurt...how convenient we ran into you Ver Grey...I needed a favor afterall
Ver Grey Perro: of course I'd find you..you kept spilling your reiatsu out dumbass..that power of yours...oh, and by the way I want my damn books..
Muneca: your badly injured Sir Zenith..I can tend to those wounds once return to our post..I specialize in healing techniques.....
Ver Grey Perro: oh this arrancar is Muneca....the reason why she looks so odd is because she was once a popular stage actress in the world of the living and she was killed by let's say an overly zealous fan....the bastard mutalated her..it isn't always prominent but you often see subtle indications of how the person died before they become a hollow...
(Zenith peered over at Muneca...she had a petite, frail frame with “bone stitches” (the remnant of her hollow mask) placed up and down her body and lined along her lips. Her skin was a dark chocolate color and she had masses of swirling copper hair. Her hollow hole was placed on the right side of her chest (where a human’s heart is located).
Zenith could see how meek and shy she was from the way she held herself..but she doesn't look nearly as weird as Punos..just wait till you her arm..one is twice the size of the other
alright dumbasses let's go..at that they followed her to the post
I'll edit and add more later guys
lol kk :P
big smile
Akane: Jin, where have you been...you told me to meet you here over an hour ago...you promised me that you could help assist the soul merchants from being hunted by shinigami...I've heard talk that there forming a dispatch group in the soul society dedicated to hunting soul merchants...
Jin: quiet, Akane
(grimaces)
Akane: you're injured? (investigates the deep, bloody wound)
there's no doubt about this..Zenith left this wound...I had a feeling I sensed his reiatsu before I thought I was just having an off day....what's more is that I felt Hiroto's energy as well...I was hoping it was him..I haven't looked into those copper eyes that I wish to plunge out and make art with in a long time..speaking of wish I found some rusty metal and made this planter for you during that tedious wait....but tell me what happened?
Jin: oh, Akane..Zenith is a fool unlike yourself..he doesn't understand what I'm doing for your kind....
Akane: I realize that..but why would he bother attacking you..if he had a motive why wouldn't he have done it long ago...(confused)...did something happen between you two?
Jin: no, I was as suprised as you are?...Zenith did get the of espada nine however.....
(Akane bites her lips in uneasiness)

meanwhile

Zenith: I haven't seen this old dump in a while..you'd think in one hundered years you would of redecorated
Ver Grey Perro: (scoffs) You shut the hell up...how can I find time to fix this place up when dumbasses like you come looking for maps all the damn time...not to mention I like my shit were it is...Spluggy where the hell are you..ya useless slime
Muneca: please, don't be mean to Babosa, Ver Grey
Spluggy: yes, what is it master....
Ver Grey Perro: I thought I told your stupid ass to make this dump look presentable by the time I got back....(glaring)
Spluggy: (understandably scared) I'm sorry sir...I was still trying to finish the last favor you asked me to do.
Ver Grey Perro: did I just hear back talk, you pathetic worm...
Munceca: (feels badly) Ver Grey....
Spluggy: no sir..I wouldn't dare...shields himself..
Ver Grey Perro: dammit...I liked it better when you were being a smart ass rather than a coward...I should smack the shit out of you but you aren't worth the trouble....do you care to remind us what the last "menial" task I sent you one was?
Spluggy: no of course not sir...you asked me to burn your last manuscipt..you said it was as worhtless as I was..and then you wanted me to tend to Hirohito's grave...I brought amarous..those winter flowers you said he loved
Ver Grey Perro: (saddened and unusually quiet): oh, that's right...thank you (everyone suprised to hear those last two words)
there is no need for you to work anymore just take the rest of the day off...Viscose (everyone in shock in the fact that she used his real name rather than worm or dumbass)
...make yourselves at home..I need to be alone..and I have to finsish that stupid map..it should be ready first thing in the morning Zenith...let Muncea heal up those wounds...and don't give her a hard time...Rompio (looks over in the corner at a male arrancar playing with a yo yo who no one had noticed due to how quiet he was)...find a place for Kurani to relax...she is small and doesn't have much endurance..so odds are she needs to heal up if she's going to be any use for our mission, goodnight..please, don't bother me...(everyone dumbfounded at the word please)....
Muneca: I've never seen her so vulnerable before...it must be hirohito..she won't admit it but he was the only man she ever loved...he was a soul merchant like you sir Zenith..
Zenith: I see...by the way don't call me sir...I have formal titles...
Rompio: yo, your a midget..so I take it your Kurani
Kurani: (blush)..I'm not a midget..I'm strong and powerful...that arrancar just got the better of me....
Pompio: yeah, whatever....(opens a piece of bubblegum and begins chewing it loudly)
Kurani: (roles her eyes) where are you taking me?
Rompio: I was hoping you would stop talking after I started smacking but if you insist on making me chit chat...I'm taking you to Raya's hut..she's very motherly and has plenty of room...you're not stayin with me..trust me kido...I got enough problems with Natacion...that loud mouth keeps me up all night (blushes)....
Kurani: fine, it's better off that you don't wanna talk because the only intelligent conversation I could have right no is with myself
Rompio: (brushes the insult off and begins walking towards the back entrance)..anyway, just try to keep up...
Natsumi: so, it's been a long time Zenith....After Edith and Isao renounced their position as number 0 commanders I think..wow that's was nearly 185 years ago...me and you haven't talked since then...
Zenith: sorry, I'm not too social....listen, I came here to put a stop to jin and warn Akane..she's a good friend of mine....i need to know what you guys are up to....
Ryoji: like we said, were here to help you...Akane was once on Yomi..despite all the trouble she caused us with her stealing copper wires from people's houses to make stuff...
Hiroto: Akane has to be saved
Natsumi: I knew you loved her...it's a shame though your so short that if you two did hook up people would probably think you were mother and son (begins to laugh)...
Hiroto: shut up (blushing)
Yuuka: Akane's lucky...you're a dedicated man...me and Sunday haven't found one as of yet..but at least we aren't carting eggs anymore....the only man in my life is my german sheperd...I wonder when I'll run into mr. right....I want a committed man like Hiroto just taller and not so oc about coke products...
Sunday: probably soon, I'd say...
Natsumi: If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital..
Yuuka: (laughs)..well I did roleplay as a nurse when I was absorbing souls not to long ago and i found as really cute guy..albeit he was very ill and who knows what could of happened if hadn't of died from being exposed to my reiatsu for too long....
Hiroto: (obviosuly annoyed) that's kind of sad?
Sunday: oh, let's talk about the most fun things to do on an elevator...mine is Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope...I mean you never know what you might hear
Natsumi: I would Announce in a demonic voice I must find a more suitable host body...(she begins to laugh)..while Zenith, Ryoji, and Hiroto stare at her strangely..oh come on, you know my day is not complete until I've terrified a complete stranger.....
Hiroto: well..I don't like it being so crowded so I would draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this it's my 'personal space.'
Ryoji: hmmm..this is a hard one..
Natsumi: oh, please you would just sew..cuz you're so girly..
Ryoji: no I'm not
Natsumi: yeah huh, and to proof it for the next three minutes you can't mention sewing once...oh, speaking of which I just made this wondeful cashmere sweater for Jeanie over at soul lovers...Zenith since you are the president of that company now..do you mind taking it to her for me....I know you think she's cute
Zenith: (blushes) do you ever shut up..you're like a freakly little dog that keeps frickin barkin..
Natsumi: oh bugger, well excuse me...
Ryoji: (giving in)...what color thead did you use...(realizing his blunder..dammit)
Natsumi: what did I tell you....(laughing)...
Ryoji: (mad) Anyway...I guess I during the a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator...
Natsumi: Is that before or after your sewing
Munceca: This sounds fun...but I've never been on an elevator..
Zenith: trust me it's nothing special....I don't care for em all that much...(smiling at Munceca)
Masami: I swear, you're all idiots...(looking into her seirei fi-da, which remesembles a mirror
Natsumi: Oh, please you just say that because you can't come up with anyhting..
Masami: no, it's because I wouldn't do anyhting to humiliate myself on an elevator like the rest of you...(scoffs)
Ryoji: oh...I thought mine was kind of normal
Masami: (blushes)..oh yours was...
Ryoji: oh, so you wouldn't so anything on an elevator to past the time
Masami: well, I would apply my make up..
Natsumi: poor passengers..they'd all die looking at your bare face...seriosuly, haven't you heard of a powder room..be civil like us British folk....
Sunday: oh, wait are you really British Natsumi..I thoughy your hobby was learing all their jargon so you pass off for one?
Natsumi: (blush0 of course I am
Kuma: hmmm I think I Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call me Admiral..i like that )flexing his large muscles)...
Masami: (blushing at his body)...oh, please kuma you couldn't even fit on an elevator
Kuma: Hey, Masami give your mirror a break and stop making it look at you
TO BE CONTINUED
*Zenith Kicks Kuma in the head* YOU SHOW OFF *Zenith snorts as Kumas rubbs the back of his head Muceana came running down the hall screaming* ZENITH SIR YOU NEED TO BE HEALED COME ON *Zenith turns around and replyies* I'm Fine *Zenith coughs up some blood*

Zenith : OI that bastard Jin hasn't Changed. where did Kurani get to we need to get going sorry Every one, *Zenith walked over to the door and swung his Coat on* I need to go back into Huceo Mundo .....if anyone who follows me with the acception of Kurani I'll Kill them *Zenith stubbled off*

--house---

Very Grey Pirro : COME ON WERE ALL GIRLS IN THIS HOUSE FEEL FREE TO GET NAKED WERE ALSO IN THE BATH

Kurani : unhhh no thanks *Blushes* i'm good and ummm i'm sure master Zenith and I are about to head out *Zenith than kicks down the door with a bunch of Girls screaming and Running bye Very Grey Pirro Dives under the water as her face turns Bright Red almost pink* Zenith : come on Kurani Let's go *Kurani Slightly Embarssed* Kurani : okay ....master *she smiles as they walk out of the house*

*Zenith looks back at the house they were in* T nice seeing every one again Sorry Everyone you too Kurani *Kurani looks slightly shocked* Kurani : huh ? *Zenith was behind her and Hit her in the neck Leaveing her knocked out* Zenith : sorry Kurani but you were happyier here than with me you actually smiled *Zenith Opened up a portal and walked through as the portal Closed*

-----Huceo mundo----

Jin : hmmm Zenith's bye himself now there's Nothing hold him back , Akane unleash Gultony and I'll UNleash the Espada number 8 he will be crushed this time.

Akane : *smileing* nahhh i'm going to deal with Zenith no back up heheheheh * she leaves*

Jin : Very well

To be contuined
in Hueco Mundo

???: so it seems you have finally made it and with so few people i thought soul society would send a whole squad not just 6 people
Jigoku: shut up ya fucking...
Tien: sir let me handle this please
Jigoku: fine do what you mush i didn't want to waste my words on this weakling anyway
Tien: hello my name is Tien we are the group of shinigami sent from soul society to help you with your mission
???: mhm well at least you have some manners
Jigoku: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ASSHOLE YOU WANNA DIE!!!
Tien: he didn't mean it like that sir calm down just calm down
Jigoku: one more smart ass remark from you and ill kill your ass got it
???: ok....so Tien is it lets discuss the mission...
Hideki: im the one that your supposed to discuss the mission with
???: as i was saying before i was rudely interrupted lets talk someplace more safe from unknown ears
Hideki: but....
Jigoku: god dammit coward do you never shut that fucking trap of yours if not im going to cut out your tongue
Hideki gets pissed: IM NOT A FUCKING COWARD YOU DIPSHIT!
Jigoku stops and looks at him
Jigoku: what did you say to me?
Hideki: YOU HEARD ME DAMMIT STOP CALLING ME A COWAR....
Jigoku shunpos in front of Hideki and knocks him out and lets him fall into the sand
???: do you treat all of your subordinates this way or just that one?
Jigoku: only cowards like him
???: there are more of him good god id hate to see them all in a room together
Jigok: if they were id kill them all -laughs evilly-
???:-laughs as well- your not as bad as i expected
Jigoku: same i thought you might of been a coward but i see you are different so were is this "safe" place you were talking about
???: right this way
He walks into Hueco Mundo with Jigoku, Tien carrying Hideki and the other three soul reapers. A few hrs later they reach a spot that looks a little different that everywhere else
???: here it is the entrance
he blows away a part of the sand and a door appears he open the small door and goes in followed by Tien and the other shinigami then Jigoku tries to go through but is stuck
Jigoku: well fuck me sideways im too big
Jigoku getting pissed steps out and smashes the entrance in
Jigoku: there all better now fucking small doors
??? thinking to them-self: what the fuck that door can withstand a cero hitting it but this guy ripped though it with it was shitty wood
Jigoku: what the fuck are you looking at it was too small.

end

sorry for it to be short guys i wrote it with a migraine and couldnt think hard um petal and wolf contact me soon i require information on a few things
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Hey who controls Zero?
the gathering of the forgotten

Forenzio: so who is all here?
Kage: all but one
Forenzio: god i swear people take forever
Kage: you want me to go find the last person
FOrenzio: no we shall wait we all need to prepare for the battle over Soul Society we have been forgotten for to long gather what members we have
Kage: yes sir

an hour later everyone is in a small room forenzio is smoking a cigar

Forenzio: ok boys listen here we are waiting one our last member to get here i want everyone at max capacity understood we need not to be weak everyone understand?
Everyone: Yes sir!
Forenzio: good boys lets show Soul Society what they have forgotten
Forenzio smiles evilly

who is this new group and why are they after soul society what do they have in plan when there all get together find out next time

and just to let people know i need one more person for this group please send me the guy and blade in a message thank you
All three zero postions are taken..if you mean who operates them than no one as of yet...
Just send me an email shukun_kizuku..I will reply soon
Very Grey Perro: dammit, what does that bastard think he's doing...despite the increase in his power..Jin is still stronger than him...Aseino you dumbass....why did you let him go....The nerve of that dipshit...I'm a hardass but I would never knock a comrade out like that unless their dumbass deserved it....
Asesnio: Don't blame me...how the hell did I know he was going to do that...in his condition there is no hope for him
Muncea: We can't let sir Zenith die...Asesnio...despite how rough he is I can't stop feeling that he is a strong and noble man
Ver Grey Perro: noble, my ass...
Ryoji: We have no choice..we have to go after him...I know Jin's plans..and that means Akane is in serious danger.....She is dedicated to Jin's cause...she's been fooled long enough
Hiroto: this is a hapless situation..we have to go after him...
Ver Grey Perro: fine....we'll go with you because your old allies..aferall Hirohito was in your comanpany and I realize there hasn't been anyone to replace him...in honor of him i ask that no one ever takes that postion
Rompio: that's kinda selfish
Ver Grey Perro: shut up..also perhaps after this we can start up the trading industry again...
Sunday: agreed (there others glare at her for just giving an answer without consulting them)
Hiroto: truth is we need there help...Akane's life is important to me (Natsumi holds her tounge.....let's go
Ryoji: agreed
Meanwhile
Akane: What are you doing...Zenith? I'm looking out for the well being of outr kind..are you trying to jepordize that..
Zenith: no, I'm not....I'm trying to knock some damn sense into you before it's too late...
Akane: what the hell are you babbbling about?
Zenith: you're being used..all of you are...I'm trying to save the lives of you and your comrades Kane...I would never hurt you unless I had too..I have far too much respect..
Akane: (shocked)...listen, I've had my doubts recnetly...especially after Jin returned injured from a battle with you..but Jin never strikes unless he has a motive...but he persist on telling me you were the one who sprung on him...and an espada suffered because of this....I take the lives of my comrades very seriously..unlike you who wouldn't hesistate to kill your own...if jin is really a monster that that makes you no better
Zenith: (chuckles) monster...Your the monster...your seirei fi-da makes you a monster...you haven't progessed any since the left i saw you becuase your afraid of embracing that inner beast...I had to..you either embrace it or let it devour you...kane...
Akane: (angered) How dare you? (tears well up in her throat)
Akane Reikon senkous (flash steps) in front of Zenith smashing her foot into his collar bone sending him pummeling into a nearby cleft of rock...he grimaces as he stumbles to his feet and glares her down....
Akane: I'll make you swallow those words (strike) Henshu Kemono (mutation beast)..lights flickered about her as she released her seirei fi-da...the emission of light condensed into a blade of luminescent energy that exploded into creation like a flare...she came in for the second strike..but aimed for his head...Zenith dodges and easily parried the blow....
Zenith: why you? Darken the skies Ryujinn kougake ( dragon god gaunlet )
Ryujinn kougae took the form a gaunlet that is up to the Zen's elbow the Gaunlet, black with red detailing and a small 5 inch blade coming off of the wrist part it's a straight blade with the same red and black detailing....
he regained his composure and released a crackling blast of red energy that exploded in Akane's direction...her body began to glow and large wings split the skin of her back...she quickly propelled herself in the air as he manuvered the blast so it flollowed her..the bones of her hands grew shredding her skin from the intenral pressure..she knocked the blast away easily sending it towards the ground.....
Zenith ascnended into the air with flurry of kicks and punches....Akane parried quickly and smashed her demonic hand into his temple searing the flesh away as puss oozed up from the wound...he dodged her next blow and jabbed her sqaure in the jaw so she went pummeling to the ground in ana explosion of dust particles...blood gushed from her head and through the clearing...goat like horns could be seen mounted to her skull..the right horn shattered from the force....
Zenith: (spits out a tooth)..what are you?
Zenith comes quickly at her attempting to stab a vital organ...in the nick of time she swirled about as he impaled her wing..she could feel some of her soul being absorbed...the pain was glaring..in hopes to flee it she turned again..completley folding and snapping her wing as she jammed her sword into his skull...the sword was only a semi soild he could feel no pain until the neurons in his head begin to burn from the rush of unconcentrated energy...
Zenith: Koseisho Subeta (limbo sword).....
Akane: (deepened her blade further)that's right
Zenith: Kontan Fe-zu Ni (spirit phase two)...his gauntlet know looked more demonic and slightly pointed at the edges...he redirected it at akane and seething flames spiraled out in a straight trajectory..smashing into her other wing..causing the tissue to burn....Akane tried to steady herself for another blow from her blade but it couldn't penetrate his head...
Zenith: (smiles) he than smashes his knee into her stomach causing her to crash into the rubble of soem shattered rocks...
Akane: Kontan Fe-zu Ni (spirit phase two): Soudai Henshu Kemono (Grand mutation beast): ..she know appeared just as demonic as his gauntlet as if she was a gargoyle claiming the night...her sword was still semi transperant but now double edged...she flipped in the air smashing the ball of her foot into his shoulder casuing him to go down with ease and then held on to his thick neck with her feet and twisted about in hopes on breaking it but he put his shoulder up casuing her to somersalt backwards into the air against a steep wall....partciles in the air began to come back on themselves and Zenith could see an explosion of antimatter
TO BE Continued
一年多以前 onix11 said…
Hey, sorry i haven't posted to the story in a while, I'm just waiting for the guy who controls Zero to post to my last reply.
一年多以前 bleach_num4_fan said…
Shurui “ Shadobou “ Shuikan’s Story_________________________________

I awake with a start, my bedside alarm going off, signaling that the meeting was only fifteen minutes away
“ Oh no! “ I yelled.
I jumped up and grabbed my Piasushado from beside my bed on the floor, hit the stop switch. I slipped my uniform on, rolled on my long tabi and gloves, clamped on my necklace, and stopped in front of my mirror. I looked a little tired, bags starting to form under my eyes. I grabbed my captain’s haori and tied it to my waste with a black sash. I grabbed my ponytail holder off my desk and put my hair up, making sure it looked something like my role model, Yourichi-sama. I pushed my bangs over and was out the door, slips on my shoes, and used my shunpo to get on top of the roofs and go that way to the meeting.
It was faster, but it would be horrible if any other captain’s or members of the other squads seen me. Considering my high shunpo speeds, most probably didn’t but still, it could be possible. I jumped up and landed on the floor, quickly regaining my posture and started walking to the door. I passed a few of the liutenants along the way, including the liutenant of the newly created squad, the zero squad, Dakku~oria. He gave me a brief glance and continued walking down the hallway. I used shunpo again to get to the door in an instant, and, pausing to slow my breath to normal, opened the door. I filed into the line next to the second and third squads captains, Captain Soifon and Captain Unohana. Our lieutenants were standing behind us, Izuru, Kira waiting for me to get there. He gave me a quick look that said, “ What took you? ” and I gave him a reassuring smile and nod and took my place in line.
As soon as I was in place, Head Captain Yamamoto announced, “ Now that we are all present, we have urgent matters to attend too. “ He said, that same, serious look on his face.
“ It has come to our attention that a new threat has shown itself to us. We have no information on these new threats, so, we are going to put together a team of scouts to search and find this new threat, capture, and bring them back for questioning. If, for any reasons, the objective dies, bring the body back to Captain Kurotsuchi’s lab for immediate testing. And know this. What we are dealing with is not any soul or hollow. “
“ With that, the team will consist of Captain’s Soifon, Captain Kurai, and Captain Shuikan. You each will take only your lieutenants and have a party of no more than five to be ready as back up. That is all “
With that, everyone cleared out except me, Captain Kurai and Captain Soifon. Izuru stayed behind as well with Dakku~oria and Omaeda. Captain Ukitake gave me a brief glance and a smile, reassuring me it wasn’t anything to worry about. I smiled back as Captain Kuchiki walked passed me. Something about him always made me feel weird, but I knew it was stupid.
Once everyone had cleared out, Soifon walked over to me, as well as Shirei and their lieutenants. Shirei was the first to speak, “ So… we are the scout group investigating these threats? “
“ Correct, “ Soifon said, “ and Omaeda, you will not be joining us. “
“ What? “ Omaeda practically yelled.
“ I said you will not be coming with us. We are hunting down this threat and we will need to be stealthy, which you, obviously, cannot be. “
Omaeda walked out of the room. You could tell that he was slightly happy he did not have to go becomes he was somewhat of a coward, and I felt sorry for him.
“ With that out of the way, Captain Shuikan, since you are new to the role of Captain, we will have you form in the middle of us when we go. But be warned. We are not sure what the target is or what strengths they have. Be cautious. “ she said, and walked out of the room. Captain Shirei motioned for Dakku~oria to leave as well. I told Izuru to wait form me outside of my room, and I’d brief him there. He followed my orders and left the meeting hall, returning to my room to wait. Shirei moved a little closer, making me slightly uncomfortable.
“ So. Do you think you will be able to handle this, Captain Shuikan? “ he asked, slighly smiling.
“ I believe I will hold my own. And please, only Shurui. “ I told him bleakly.
“ Well are you going to take your lieutenant with you? “
“ I don’t think so. He’s still a little off from the death of Gin Ichimaru. He will need his time to recover. “
“ Ah, I see. So. Are you ready for the wedding next week? “ he asked smiling broadly.
Sadly, with all the events going on, I had nearly forgotten. “ I’ve been looking forward to it ever since you proposed. “ I smiled back.
He walked on, but stopped to say, “ I’ll be seeing you, Mrs. Kurai. “
With that, he left me standing there blushing madly. I left back to my room, found Izuru sitting on the floor on his knees, and sat down across from him. He objected to me saying he wasn’t going to go, but didn’t push the matter. He left without another word, and I was left sitting there to ponder things.

“ Form into a line, “ Soifon announced “ we’ll be leaving soon. I want the reinforcements waiting for us on the outskirts of the Rukongai forest. Any objections? “ She asked.
Nobody said anything, and with that, me, Shirei, Dakku~oria and Soifon took off into the forest. We only used half of our speed, me keeping up closely behind Soifon and Shirei and Dakku~oria close behind. We continued like that for hours, until the moon had reached near the middle of the sky.
Soifon stopped, as did all of us, and said “ I believe that should finish the job for tonight, Captain Shir- “ she broke off, he face going pale and frightened. She turned her head over her shoulder, and we could all see a small, jagged blade sticking out of her side. She fell down, Dakku~oria catching her with one hand, and Shirei released his shikai, yelling “ Engulf, Barraku Yami! “ moving his zanpakuto in a circular motion in the palm of his hand, twisting and fusing with his arm to become his shikai. His right arm was completely armored and the fingers were clawed. He immediately launched a blade of shadow into the darkness, trying to hit the enemy.
Another dagger was thrown, heading right form my chest. I had anticipated this. I jumped up in the are, doing a flip in the air and landing with my Piasushadow out in front of me, horizontal with my neck. “ Fire Away, Pisushado! “ I yelled, my zanpakuto transforming into a black, armored bow, my hand fitting in the hand guard. Another few of the daggers were thrown, so I jumped up, used shunpo to dodge them easily, and fired five arrow straight ahead, yelling “ Bunsan Aro! “ and quickly used my other two shots with that move following it up. I used shunpo again to move quickly to where Shirei was, kneeling over the body of the enemy.
“ What the? “ I whispered, and the entity burst into flames and burned away.

“ Yes. We’re telling you that the target completely burned away, not even the ash was left behind. “ I told Captain Kurotsuchi again. He waved me away at that, and me and Izuru left the lab, Nemi following somewhat behind.
“ I apologize for Mayuri-sama’s behavior. He is quite disappointed he did not get a subject to test on. “ She said, closely the door to the lab behind us.
I went to meet Shirei at the newly constructed zero squad barracks, and had a brief talk with him about Soifon and the being in the forest.
“ Soifon is going to be fine. However, I find it slightly disturbing that this being could have hidden its reiatsu so easily from us, and manage to sneak up on Soifon. It doesn’t make sense… “ he said, trailing off.
“ Will she be okay tomorrow, for the scouting mission? “ I asked sadly, already knowing the answer.
“ No, “ he said sadly, “ the knife that pierced her back had an unfamiliar poison on it which Captain Unohana withdrew rather easily. The poison will be taken to Captain Kurotsuchi as soon as she makes sure she has removed it all. “
“ I’m sorry, I should’ve been more alert. “
“ It’s not your fault. Even Dakku, who is very skilled in sensing reiatsu, couldn’t pick it up. Do not worry “ he said, standing up.
I followed suit getting, getting ready to leave. He grabbed my arm an pulled me in for a quick kiss, and I was off again. I knew exactly where I was going now. Back to the forest to kill the basterds that hurt Soifon.

To be continued…

Hoped you liked :3 first one ever. The next will have lots of fighting in it though, so if you like that stuff ( I know I do ) look up the next post (//_^)