死神 动漫 Shinigami 或者 Quincy.

jeikobu posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 11:28PM
I was having a rather heated debate with a friend the other day about wich you would be if you was a bleach character.

would you be a shinigami or a quincy?

answer just for one you cant be both lolz.

i chose quincy i would definately be a quincy they rule dude. (ishida is my favourite character.)

死神 动漫 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 helz14 said…
big smile
shinigami...^^
一年多以前 bleacher1001 said…
Shinigami
一年多以前 onix11 said…
If the only way the quincy could reach the peak of strength wouldn't mean you losing your powers, then i would be one. So Shinigami.
一年多以前 LunaShay said…
Shinigami
一年多以前 Tomen213 said…
Shinigami obviously
一年多以前 peleihno said…
quincy are weak and pathetic(their power only goes so far) shinigami all the way,
一年多以前 Xindale said…
shinigami most definatly
一年多以前 XxLostAngelxX said…
Quincy for a variety of reasons but mainly for bragging rights

Me:Hey Shinigami, guess what?
Shinigami: What!?
Me:*giggling* I'm one of only three Quinces’ left! Couldn't kill us all huh? Not so tough, huh?
Shinigami:*Rolls eyes* Whatever!

Not helping my case much, huh? Guess not. Still the way I see it the Soul Society and the majority of its inhabitants are extremely hypocritical and corrupt. To be a Quincy would be to step out side the norms of our present day world and it would show that there are still those left who see the corruption and fight back against it with a not so silent protest!

Not to mention the fact that you get a cool bow that can also be transformed into a sword (according to bleach wiki anyways) and you get a pair of glasses that shine like justice!
=.="I have a tee-shirt that say that"
一年多以前 zakaweshi said…
would love to be an arrancar
一年多以前 Animeanimal said…
zzz
I would be a Quincy- soul reapers have their fair share of enemies and secrets.
Me: why dont you just admit your mistakes and get on with life, Oh yeah thats right, Youre DEAD!
Shinigami: You little Quincy bastard!
Me: Nothing else to say Huh?
Shinigami are bad news just ask Light Yagami!