死神 动漫 Bleach Spoiler 论坛

rusty746454 posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 09:09PM
i will update this every week the spoiler usually comes out on tuesday or sometimes monday or Wednesday.

スマソ
うーん今回はですね
憤怒でさらにヤミーが巨大化し戦闘へ
後は自らアイゼン様が戦闘にたつと宣言
それを聞いたトウセンが顔に手に当て 新しき力をアイゼン様がくださったのだ
と仮面をつけるような仕草をした所で完です

By getting angry, Yammi gets bigger and goes to fight.
Then Aizen declares he’ll fight himself.

When Tousen hears that he places his hand over his face and says this is the new power that Aizen-sama had given him. He motions like he’s donning a mask and that’s the end of the chapter.

死神 动漫 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 HeavenlyMoon said…
Sweet:)thanks rusty!
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
always welcome i will update this as i said as soon as i can although it takes me awhile to translate it but i will do my best to get it up here about 2 hours after i get the Japanese version
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
upon further examination i have translated almost all the words although there may be differences in the english manga there usually are a few words changes.

Two men’s weapons…! A gigantic crash!?
Byakuya: “…Now…”
Kenpachi: “…Are you going to continue?”
Yammi sits up.
Kenpachi: “Ah!?”
Byakuya: “…Stubborn fellow. Truly.”
Yammi, his face ?”Heh…That hurts…I’m pissed…I’ll get you…”
Kenpachi: “What? You feel funny?”
Yammi: “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forgive you..won’t forgive you…”
Gigantic Yammi: “I won’t forgive youuuuuuuuuuuu!!:
Kenpachi and Byakuya distance themselves from that location.
Yammi looks down at them.
Yammi: “Great…I’m at the peak of my anger with you two…My resurrection is called
Ira…Anger itself is my strength.! You’ve caused me the utmost anger.
And for that your manner of deaths…will not be pretty!!”
Mayuri: “…Oh dear…I must request of you…hurry even if you must quickly take him down together…
If he gets even larger…it’ll hinder the autopsy”

bleach 383 raw spoiler

146 ?ohana
Aizen: “Faith and reliance on others. That’s the way of the weak man.
We have no use for that.”
Hirako: “If your underlings spoke that way,
Aizen: “No. I’ve never even once told my underlings to place their trust in me.
I told them we would come together, but not to also place their trust in me.
I always told them to not trust in any man, including me. But sadly there
aren’t many strong enough to do that to such extent. All living creatures place their
trust in men who are greater than themselves. They have to blindly obey to live.
And so the ones who are given that trust, in order to escape those pressures, seek someone
even higher than themselves.
Those higher persons seek someone still higher to trust in. And that’s how gods are born.
They still believe in me, Hirako Shinji. From here on I’ll slowly show you the god they
believe in. The one they believe in will be from here on.”
Hirako turns pale.
Tousen: “…That’s surprising. Aizen standing at the front lines himself…means that
I have to finally ought to use my true power on you…”
Komamura: “Bankai? That’s what I hoped. I also…”
Tousen interrupts. “Bankai? Don’t make me laugh. Aizen-sama has granted me power
far for splended than bankai.”
Komamura: “…Tousen…You can’t mean…”
Tousen moves his left hand to his face…
What’s the meaning of the hand over his face?
The end.
一年多以前 Hijara said…
big smile
Wow spoilers!!Awesome!!Thanks rusty!!!^_^
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
yay spolier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
簡易ですがバレ

東仙ホロウ化とおもいきや、
両手を目に当てると失明していたはずの両目が開く
69『隊長・・・・・まさか・・・・』
東仙一瞬で駒村の背後に回る
69『この速さは、、、以前の3倍ははやい・・・・・』
東仙『アイゼンさまの計らいにより
女の力で再び目が見えるようになった』
駒村『・・・なん・・・・だと』
東仙『比佐木、君の顔はそんな顔をしていたんだね、初めて見たよ
・・・・・・・・・とても弱そうだ』
比佐木『・・・・・・・隊長・・・』
ギン『何ぼーっとしてんねん』
一瞬で69の後ろに回りこみ神槍で一刺しで肺貫通して落下
ギン『・・・・どうでもええけどワイは普段から目を開けとるで、糸目なだけや』
駒村『比佐木・・・・・・! 』 』
東仙『君はそんな心配をしている暇があるのかい・・・・啼け・・・・・』

Tousen transforms into a Hollow… or so it seems.

Touching them with his hands, his eyes, which should be blind, open.

69: “Captain…… impossible……”

In an instant, Tousen gets behind Komamura.

69: “That speed… it’s three times faster than before……”

“Through Aizen-sama’s good graces, the woman’s power has allowed my eyes to see once more.”

Komamura: “…what… the…”

Tousen: “So you had that kind of face, Hisagi. I’d never seen it before. ………it looks so weak.”

69: “……Captain…”

Gin: “Don’t just stand there, now.”

Getting behind Hisagi in an instant, he pierces his lung with Shinsou. Hisagi falls.

Gin: “I don’t really care since my eyes were already open, though they are narrow.”

Komamura: “Hisagi……!”

Tousen: “You don’t have time to worry about him…… Cry……”

—-
a script from ohana

東仙の仮面、真白なんだけど。。。
Tousen’s mask is pure white, but…

タイツがぶってるみたい。w
…it looks like he’s wearing tights. lol

ひさぎ、東仙に切られた。
Hisagi’s cut by Tousen.

が、ひさぎ
But Hisagi,

東仙捕まえるが
he thought he’d be able to catch Tousen

また、東仙に刺される。
but he was stabbed by him again.

んで、こまちゃん卍解
And then, Koma-chan Bankai.

this is very very rough i will translate it better later and make sure to get all the words
 簡易ですがバレ 東仙ホロウ化とおもいきや、 両手を目に当てると失明し
一年多以前 cici746454 said…
laugh
wow the pic is weird and yet agagin to lazt to read it all
一年多以前 Ulquiorra2013 said…
yes after that tousen becomes fully hollowfied then Hisagi stabs him in the throat and release his sword "Reap Kazeshini" then tousen dies and yamamotto uses an ataack to kill him and aizen but aizen uses wonderweis to absorb the flames and as a last effort yamamoto severly injure aizen and thenichigo tries to attacks aizen and gin attacks ichigo then turns on aizen and reveals that he only followed aizen to learn the weakness to his zanpaktou which is if you touch the blade when it's released you will not affected by the hypnosis then Gin reveals the true power of his zanpaktou which is when you get cut by it it releases a poison that eats you from the inside out and he stabs aizen, aizen starts fading away then comes back a hollow butterfly thing from the hygoukou and then Ishin Kisuke and yuruichi show up Kisuke gets knocked out and ishin takes Ichigo to train for the final getsu gotensou or h/e you spell it then ichigo returns to fight aizen then he fully hollowfies hiself and beats the crap out of aizen then uses the final getsu gotensou to hit aizen completely beating him as a result of using this ultimate move ichigo looses his shinigami powers and becomes human again and then Kisuke wakes up and uses the invention to seal aizen away then aizen gets sentenced to prison
there i saved all of you time
As Ichigo prepares to use the Final Getsuga Tenshō, Aizen watches in shock and asks what that form is. Ichigo flashes back to his battle against the combined form of Tensa Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo. Tensa Zangetsu is overpowering Ichigo enough to send him flying in to a building. Ichigo gets up, prompting Tensa Zangetsu to remark that Ichigo is still not giving up. Ichigo replies, saying that he will not give up until Tensa Zangetsu teaches him the Final Getsuga Tenshō. Tensa Zangetsu however says he does not intend to and rushes at Ichigo. Ichigo considers Tensa Zangetsu's actions. If he had wanted to defeat Ichigo, he could have easily done so by now and if he did not want to teach Ichigo the technique, why not go off and hide somewhere? Ichigo questions why nothing but sadness is spilling out from his blade. The two continue their fight and as Tensa Zangetsu charges at Ichigo, Ichigo discards his blade and allows his opponent to impale him. Ichigo tells Tensa Zangetsu that it does not hurt. Ichigo notices that his opponent is crying and asks why. Tensa Zangetsu responds that what he wanted to protect was Ichigo. Ichigo wonders what this means. Tensa Zangetsu tells Ichigo that the answer will come along with the essentials of the technique and gives him a warning. Ichigo is now back in battle with Aizen and tells him that the Final Getsuga Tenshō is to become Getsuga. Ichigo's form is now radically different with long black hair and bandages wrapping around his body. Ichigo says that if he uses the technique, he will lose all his Shinigami powers, hence why it is called Final. Aizen notes to himself that he still cannot feel anything. He is shocked to figure out that Ichigo is in a higher place than him. Aizen screams that it is impossible and charges towards Ichigo. Ichigo uses a new technique, Mugetsu as the battlefield is swallowed by a black light.

Ichigo recalls what his Inner Hollow/Tensa Zangetsu said if he uses the Final Getsuga Tensho. He remembers them bidding him farewell as he activates Mugetsu. Mugetsu completely envelopes Aizen in black light and literally cuts the land they were fighting on in half, leaving a massive crater miles wide. Getsuga/Ichigo lands and his cowl begins to break, revealing Ichigo's face, and the realization that he is indeed losing his Shinigami powers. A nearly bisected Aizen falls not 5 meters from him, and as Getsuga/Ichigo looks at him, the massive gash caused by Mugetsu begins to regenerate. Getsuga/Ichigo looks quickly teleports to a very angry, heavily injured, but very much alive Aizen and begins to attack again.

But then, the black leaves Ichigo's hair and it returns to its normal length and color. A now-powerless Ichigo collapses on the ground, as Aizen rises in triumph to show Ichigo his disintegrating zanpakuto, indicating the Hogyoku has decided he [Aizen] doesn't need a zanpakuto to become stronger. He exclaims that Ichigo has lost and is finished when a beam of light comes out of his chest.

Aizen, surprised and nervous, wonders how a Kido was activated as more lights spring out of his chest and abdomen. Kisuke Urahara appears and calmly says that "it finally activated". Aizen asks when he did this, and Urahara replies that it was right before Aizen's complete transformation, at his most vulnerable. Urahara goes on to say that he knew it would be virtually impossible to kill him [Aizen] when he was fused with the Hogyoku, so he created that seal to seal him. Aizen nods his understanding, but yells the futility of it as he is reaching a new stage of evolution and will not be stopped by a lowly Kido. Urahara looks on impassively as Aizen's Hogyoku-enhanced form begins to flake off of him, much to Aizen's horror.

Urahara explains that the seal he used was to activate at this moment: the moment when Aizen was weakening. He says simply: "The Hogyoku no longer sees you as its master". Aizen, at first in disbelief, then acceptance, furiously yells at Urahara and tells him that he despises him. Aizen hates that a man of Kisuke's intellect sits idly by and is controlled by "that thing!" Urahara clarifies that Aizen is talking about the Spirit King, and comments that Aizen saw "it", the Soul King. Urahara then says that the Soul King is the lynchpin holding Soul Society together and if said lynchpin was lost, Soul Society will split and crumble. A screaming Aizen counters with that being the logic of a loser and that he a "winner" must think not how the world is but how it should be.

Aizen begins a sentence with "I" and looks at Ichigo staring at him, who looks away in disgust, just as Aizen is completely sealed into an odd triple-sword device.