死神 动漫 Bleach 日本动漫 vs Bleach 日本漫画

hitsugaya-kun posted on Aug 18, 2009 at 06:06AM
Hey, what do you like the most? Bleach anime or bleach manga? And please tell me the reason. . .

死神 动漫 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 hitsugaya-kun said…
Ok, i will the first. I prefer to bleach manga. Why? Because i see a lot of character and sometimes i can draw them!!! And for me it interesting!!! But it doesnt mean I hate Bleach anime. I like it too . . . I like it because in anime every character are colourfull!!! But in anime there are filled episode especially bount (i dont like bount, there are annoying!!!) but its oke for shusuke amagai filled episode (i dont hate it but i dont like it too). How about you?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 rusty746454 said…
i prefer manga because sometimes teh dialog is different than in the anime which makes me made and also there is some kinda thrill that comes when its friday and your like WHAT GOING TO HAPPEN! that i dont really get with the anime.. I like the pendulum series in bleach and also the zanpakuto fillers those were pretty cool.
一年多以前 Toushirou said…
BLEACH MANGA!!!! because in manga i can see shiro-chan for a long time ! in anime bounto arc is booooooooring!!! (but shiro-chan is so cool!!).
一年多以前 hitsugaya-kun said…
laugh
Hey! I like pendulum series and also the zanpakuto fillers too!!! I like vizards!!! they're cool!!!

一年多以前 Fitch said…
I like both. But I don't read the manga until it's translated and sold in the book stores. I don't mind fillers, though my favourites are the Pendulum arc and the Zanpakuto fillers