Arc One: Aizen: The Beginning of the End
The beginning of this RP accounts for Aizen's disappearance from the Maggot's Nest and back to Hueco Mundo. Sosuke Aizen is planning to take over the Soul Society once more, by creating another Arrancar army. In reality, his goal is to steal the Ouken and use it to achieve passage into the Soul-King's dimension. Once again, the Soul Society are destined to try and stop him, lead by Captain-Commander Hitsugaya and the other 12 Captains. The appearance of a strange man, who saved a Seated officer, was to be their salvation... He was powerful, enough so to kill an Arrancar and then, later, an Espada. But, they learned that the name of his Zanpakuto was akin to that of a God.
Arc Two: Soul Society: The God's Realm.
The second is about the pseudo-shinigami, women and men with powers similar to Raijin's, where they each possess the capability of using these 'God-like' powers. Unfortunately, their existence has attracted the attention of a group of 'Radical' Gods, that believe existence of the pseudo-shinigami is unwarranted and wish to cleanse the Universe of them. The Radicals are lead by Ajisukitakahikone, Raijin's God, and the reason for his Zanpakutou's existence; Ajisukitakahikone had spent so much of his life feeling unloved by his father and brother, that he and Takemikazuchi, his other brother, decided to form a group of Gods to rebel against the other Gods.
Arc Three: Aizen: Revenge.
Aizen is planning to destroy the Soul-King's dimension and eradicate the Soul Society from existence. Only Raijin Masamune, with the help of the Gotei 13, can stop this from happening. All of their efforts are now focused on apprehending and executing Sosuke Aizen for good. With the help of each of the divisions among the Gotei 13, everyone is now underway to learn more about Aizen's activities and find information taht will conclude what his plan to enter the Soul Society is.
Filler Arc: The Kasumioji clan are being manipulated from within by a man with a powerful intellect and a major hatred of the Shinigami from the Seireitei. While this is going on, the other noble houses are protecting the existence of the Diadem, a powerful artifact, that could possess the secret of Kido and knowledge of Futo Minoriko, the first person to develop Kido. Together these two occurences will shape a new destiny for the Soul Society.
[Just to make a note, but the Third Arc will be Aizen's dramatic return... It will be called Aizen: Revenge Arc. Should be interesting. XD]
1. In a battle, there are to be no cheap shots that result in a one-hit kill.
2. No ridiculous over-powering of characters and abilities, otherwise there is no point in having a fair RP.
3. Play fair.
4. If you want to be a Visored, then you really have to spin me an exceptionally good story of how it occured and it really has to believable, otherwise I'll tell you to get naffed.
5. If you want to leave the RP for good, or you anticipate being away for a few days, try and work it into the story.
6. Follow my rules, otherwise I'll ask you to leave.
7. No trolls! I hate people who go on forums just make a nuisance of themselves. If you do that on here, I'll get rather annoyed and ask you UNKINDLY to leave.
8. If someone is going to be away for more than two days and cannot post, then we skip their turn and they get to post on their next turn. This is to make sure the forum doesn't get held up too much. We still have a fair bit of stuff to cover and I'd appreciate some good stuff coming in consistently XD. But, seriously, this will help keep the forum up and running. Cheers everyone :)
9. Listen to Whiteflame, he's the most experienced at RPing on here.
10. If you wish to join, don't just start posting on here. Ask first, then post your character onto 'New Characters for the Clan War' forum.
This is the Posting Order:
Current Shinigami Captains:
Squad One - Toshiro Hitsugaya (Captain-Commander)
-[Vice-Captain]: Vasare Buigetsu
Squad Two: Soi Fon (Exorcist)
-[Vice-Captain]: Aikido Omaeda (Exorcist)
Squad Three: Kogase Sonoyuushi (Able to be replaced)
-[Vice-Captain]: Nami Tigrase
Squad Four: Isane Kotetsu (Someone may command this Captaim)
-[Vice-Captain]: Hanataro Yamada
Squad Five: Momo Hinamori (Replaceable, or usable character)
-[Vice-Captain] Anike Nimatsu
Squad Six: Azusa Kuchiki (Exorcist)
-[Vice-Captain]: Corwen Heyne (Exorcist)
Squad Seven: Sajin Komamura (Replaceable or usable character)
-[Vice-Captain]: Tetsusaemon Iba
Squad Eight: Shunsui Kyoraku
-[Vice-Captain]: Nana'o Ise
Squad Nine: Tsubaki Tokugawa (Exorcist)
-[Vice-Captain]: Kazuma Uesugi (Exorcist)
Squad Ten: Rangiku Matsumoto (Replaceable or usable character)
-[Vice-Captain]: *Masabei Ikarase*
Squad Eleven: (Vacant)
-[Vice-Captain]: Kirodzuki Namase
Squad Twelve: Hideaki
Squad Thirteen: (Vacant)
-[Vice-Captain]: Rukia Kuchiki (Temporary Squad Leader)
Number One: Ulquiorra Schiffer
Number Two: Raiden Anteras
Number Three: Coyote Starrk
Number Four: Grimmjow Jaegerjacques
Number Five: Aguantar Espina
Number Six: Idoya Onda
Number Seven: Nero Lanca
Number Eight: Cyrus Sataros
Number Nine: *Vacant* (Anyone?)
Number Ten: Cloud Sparrk
Commander: Raijin Masamune (Me)
Vice-Commander: Isamu Sato(Kevy)
Kido/Combat Specialist: Renee Chevalier (Whiteflame)
Combat Specialist: Mishiranu Rikou (Wantadog)
Kido/Combat Specialist: Bukimi Nikushimi (Wantadog?)
Medical/Kido Specialist: Toku Mujaki (Wantadog)
Combat Specialist: Johan Pesaro (Exorcist)
Kido Specialist: Cadence (Whiteflame)
Combat Specialist: Kowareta (Wantadog?)
I think this should do, that way we can keep track of who's who and whether they are alive or dead. If I haven't included a character and you know which one, please message and me tell me so I can update it to here.
We are now in the depths of re-visiting Sosuke Aizen and his deviant slaves - the Arrancars, Espada and Hollows. From this point, until the filler, the forum will be completely focused on the fighting between the Soul Society's Gotei 13 and Aizen and his Arrancars.