《黑执事》 What was your first impression of Ciel?

swahili500 posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 12:54AM
I thought he was a poor kid who lost his parents and is completely helpless. Lemme just say that I said "NEVER MIND!" :))
 I thought he was a poor kid who 迷失 his parents and is completely helpless. Lemme just say that I sa

《黑执事》 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 BButlerLoOve said…
hmmm
I thought he was so cool!! He was just orderin people around but he also seemed helpless!
一年多以前 Sammisaurus said…
laugh
I first thought, "Wow, he seems so dark.." But now I'm just like "Ahhh Ciel you're so adorable!"
一年多以前 Animeanimal said…
I thought he was a little brat, but i loved him deeply and that hasnt changed at all. R.I.P Ciel forever with your butler.....
一年多以前 swahili500 said…
smile
totally agree with all of u :D
一年多以前 6Grimmjow6 said…
monkey
i tought:
mmm kind of a lil cutie O.o
now its like...
kick ass
idk X_X
一年多以前 k9hatake said…
i thought " ......is he a she......no he cant be, he is just soooo adorable!!!! *fan girl squel*
一年多以前 Taiwan01 said…
I thought he was a girl when I first saw him
一年多以前 babybunny1496 said…
It thought he was adorable, an now I think he is kick-ass an adorable!
一年多以前 TDIFan960 said…
I thought that he was pretty awesome. X3
I love his eyes, and he is a pretty cool guy. :D
一年多以前 annabethxchase said…
wink
my first thought was "eeep hes so cute" and now i just love the hell out of him ;)
一年多以前 Pk2956 said…
laugh
I thought he was so cute and adorable eventhough he's a bit stubborn!
一年多以前 demigoddessrlz said…
laugh
i thought he was the cutest anime boy ever and he seemed so strange cuz he seemed so immature
一年多以前 NightFrog said…
At first I thought he was a bit of a brat (like Sebastian thought at first), but I found him very interesting. I liked his will to get what he wanted regardless- and as time went on, I loved him more and more.
一年多以前 CielXlizzy19 said…
heart
Like everyone else, I thought he was sorta a brat, but not enough to hate him. To be honest, I didn't really care about him at all, I payed no attention to anyone when I first started watching the show.

But later, I began to realize how completely cute he was and then I finally fell in love with him~ ^3^

Ciel ish my husband now, and I wubs him more than anything! Anytime I see another anime character who sort of resembles him (Miharu Rokujo, Czeslaw Meyer, Death the Kid [sorta] etc.), I get all fangirly and happy~

I am in love with Ciel Phantomhive~!!!
 Like everyone else, I thought he was sorta a brat, but not enough to hate him. To be honest, I didn't
一年多以前 BellatrixLOVER1 said…
heart
When I saw him I was like; "BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF MAH MAN!!!!!" >:O xDDDD I was yelling at my computer.
一年多以前 Alchemistlover said…
I thought "anime Artemis Fowl" lol seriously though thought he was pretty cool
 I thought "anime Artemis Fowl" 哈哈 seriously though thought he was pretty cool
一年多以前 Charlios said…
I was like "Is that a girl?" But he's a guy so Yeah, ciel the sky XD
last edited 一年多以前