《黑执事》 Another Black Butler RP

BellatrixLOVER1 posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 04:02AM
I ish Grell!! * Walks around the streets,studying the To Die List* ....*Sighs* All I wish is to see my dear Bassy! Dx Will even took away my other Death Scythe! DD'x *Whines while looking at a small red knife*

《黑执事》 344 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 344

一年多以前 Animefreak100 said…
Can i be sebastian hes my favorite XD.
一年多以前 Harpaw8 said…
I can be willium and one of my ocs (if thats alright)
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
smile
I'll be my OC Emma.
shallith we startith?
Sebastian:*walks around*
一年多以前 BellatrixLOVER1 said…
heart
*Sees you and my eyes widen* BASSY!!! * Runs to you arms outstretched*
smile
(You can be whoever. ^-^)
*side steps out of grells reach and sighs* Hullo Grell.
*Falls over then gets up and brushes self off* Hmph! That is no way to treat a lady Bassy. Although I can never stay mad at you when you look at me with those eyes of yours! *Dreamy look on face* * Gets close to you and puckers lips* ((XD))
last edited 一年多以前
Oh would you look at the time. Oh I'm terribly sorry. I must go tend to my young master.
*Pouts* Is this just an exuse? You're not getting away from me that easily Bassy! *Winks*
Maybe it was....
kiss
Well, now that you're leaving my love cannot be contained my dear!! * Tackles and puckers lips* Kiss me you devilishly handsome man!! (XDD)
VioletMakise17 commented…
XD 哈哈 一年多以前
*kicks him off* Go away.
Bwwaaahh!! *Faceplants and groans*
*stands up*
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
meh
Emma: *sits upon a rooftop, watching undetected* Hmmm...that red-haired one seems very eager to- AGH! *slaps the side of her head* Go away, Helen! I'm busy!
*sebastian doesn't notice Emma* (can I be my french OC Françoise?)
Françoise: *walks around aimlessly*
last edited 一年多以前
 *sebastian doesn't notice Emma* (can I be my french OC Françoise?) Françoise: *walks around aimle
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: *attention remains on Sebastian* A master, hmm? He's a servant, then, to someone...someone rich,most likely. If I pull this one off, it could be- Helen! *smacks the side of her head* Leave me alone! *her whisper-yelling is loud enough to be detected by Francois, but not the others*
Francoise: *hears her and looks around* Salut? Anyone there?
*Gets up* Someday my dear Bassy...Someday you will be mine!! <3
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: Oh sh*t! *tries to run away but ends up colliding head-on with Grell and falls backwards* Sorry! *gets back up and continues to run* Helen! Go away!
Bwaaah!! * Falls over again and gets up* Might as wellfinish the work Will gave me...Ah Will why do you have to be so handsome!<3 *Daydreams about Will*
Francoise: *see Hyde and chases after her* Excusez-moi, monsieur. *she said to grell, running past him*
(I wanna be an OC of mine named SyKo)
SyKo: *walks along the dark streets, giggling*
last edited 一年多以前
 (I wanna be an OC of mine named SyKo) SyKo: *walks along the dark streets, giggling*
Francoise: Bonjour.
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: *still running away, not looking at Francoise, then trips and twists her ankle* OWWWW! *tries to get up but can't*
Francoise: *runs to her* Vous allez bien?
*Laughs hysterically and falls over, hits sharp object and cuts arm deeply* Hehe.. *Stares at while eyes turn a bright scarlet, licks the blood and practically tears arm apart* Oopsies! *Giggles as arm hangs loose from skin*
一年多以前 Black-Maid- said…
sebastian:*steps out of the phantomhive carriage with ciel*.*sees grell then sighs with dissapointment*."hello Grell,may i ask why are u here and why are u laughing so hysterically"?
 sebastian:*steps out of the phantomhive carriage with ciel*.*sees grell then sighs with dissapointmen
(I'm sorry black-maid but as well as I am Francoise I am also Sebastian...)
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
*looks up* I-I think so.....*tries to get up* OW! Would you be so kind as to help me up? *holds out her hand*
Françoise: Oui. *holds out her hand to help her up, struggling to speak English* What...Are you doing out here for? (Nevermind black maid. You can be Sebastian)
(Im not Grell right now I'm an OC I posted on the first page :3) *Arm heals instantly* Well that was fun.. *Giggles crazily* ♪London bridge is falling down, faling down, falling down, London bride is falling down, my fair lady♪ *Skips around*
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
*looks at her, then Francoise* Hm. Weird. *to Francoise* I'm sorry for my rude actions. I'm just not used to being seen by...*now that she can see Francoise's face a little better, she thinks he's kind of cute...* o-other....people...
Francoise: Non. Your perfectly fine.
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: Thank you....*smiles at Francoise* Wh-what is your name?
Françoise: Je'mapple Françoise. Et toi?
*Stops* *Looks at Hyde and Francoise* Ooh What do we got goin on over here hmm? * Nudges Hyde and laughs* XD * Starts humming then skips merrily away*
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
*narrrows eyes at Syko, then turns back to Francoise* I am called Hyde by many, but I'd prefer you use my true name, Emma. ((here's a picture of Hyde))
 *narrrows eyes at Syko, then turns back to Francoise* I am called Hyde 由 many, but I'd prefer 你 us
Françoise: Bonjour Emma. Nice...to meet you. *sticks out a hand*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: *shakes his hand, however in her mind she's exclaiming, "He....touched me...."*
Françoise: *smiles*
*Jumps on top of a building* *Sits there, swaying back and forth, swinging legs* *Crazed look in
*Crazed look in eye* ♪London brige is falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridge is falling down, my fair lady...♪
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: *glares at Syko* Can you shut up?
Françoise: Il est probablement impossible pour elle...
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
*rolls eyes* I guess so. *looks back at Francoise* So, well...*steps forward, then lets out shriek of pain and braces her ankle*
Francoise:tu vas bien? *helps her*
一年多以前 Jekyde said…
Hyde: No.....*acts weak to try to make Fracoise feel sorry for her, even though her ankle really does hurt*