Bisexuality WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING BISEXUAL?!

Emoshinell posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 11:53PM
Nothing, that's what! Here's where you can have your voice heard! Post your story!

Bisexuality 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Jasperluver11 said…
rainy
Well i'm not sure if im bisexual... I do find both sexes appealing and ive kissed boys and girls... but idk my sister has a girlfriend and my parents didnt take it well... Im terrified to tell my parents and only a few of my closest friends know... I think im going to keep it that way for quite a while....
一年多以前 John_O114 said…
Yeah I have the same problem Jasperluver11 my father is the biggest homophobe I've ever met, he constantly talks bad about gays, lesbians, and he is the worst with bi sexuals. I haven't told anyone yet, and I don't plan on it any time soon. Even my friends are narrow minded and would shun me.
一年多以前 dei-girl said…
I tried telling my mum, but she began talking trash about bisexuals, say they nasty. then we got in a huge fight. I'm not planning on tell my dad about it....but at my school most of the people there was SO prejudist against lesbians, gays, and bisexuals. But only so few of my family and friends know and understand. Oh and My mother also thinks i'm too young to choose my sexuality. BULLSHIT! i believe[personal opinion] that we're born this way. so I'm bi now and forever:]
一年多以前 KatiiCullen94 said…
i love being who i am.. i love it to the core. everything about girls, and lve, centers me. and im grateful to be blessed with open minded family and friends.
一年多以前 KJBiggestFan said…
I know this is from a year ago, but I'd still like to tell my story.
I have lost friends, been thought bad of, and have had horrible things done to me just because I'm bisexual. My ex friend Kayla spread rumors around the school about me after I told her I was bi, saying things like stay away from me in the locker room because I like girls and I'll rape you. It really hurts for someone who used to be your friend to do that to you. Then people around the school gave me weird looks and verbally harassed me. They also picked on me and my girlfriend Jessie, but she moved around the end of the year. So things were tough for me.
Unlikely though, my mom was very okay with my sexuality and supports me. :3

But no matter what you're going to be discriminated for who you are.
一年多以前 nimone said…
There is nothing wrong with being bisexual. Bisexuality is just to do with your sexuality but people don't understand that. They think that we are greedy (don't understand myself) because we can date whoever we want and I guess they find that threatening. What really matters is how you feel about the preson love goes past things like gender for us and I think that is somthing to thank God for.
一年多以前 HogwartsDropout said…
I know this is from so long ago but I would still like to post my story

So, my parents love me, I know that, but when I started dating my best friend and came out as Bisexual, they started saying that I was too young to be deciding my sexuality and that I was just labeling myself. First of all, like dei-girl said, bull. shit. I was born this way but haven't confronted or even realized my feelings until my best friend said they liked me, that's when I realized, I like them too. Bisexual forever. And second of all, I'm not trying to label myself as anything, I'm just stating what sexuality I am.

But I guess it's back in the closet for now!