《家有仙妻》 Tell Me Your Thoughts About 《家有仙妻》

ainz17 posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 01:34PM
like what u miss most ect

《家有仙妻》 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 friendsrox said…
Samantha is the best. hER FASHIONS are so cool! i think darrins a bit of a wet blanket, not letting his wife do witchcraft! endora is fab, she totally rules!!!!! but tabitha is so cute!!!
一年多以前 bgerardo said…
I love and loved this show. Just rented the entire first season and watched it over the weekend. I was a giddy kid again. What amazes me is how much it still hold up today. The issues. Marriage and the eternal pull to be "One" yet maintain ones individuality. In-laws and family. If the show were to aire today, they'd have been divorced by season 2.
一年多以前 Berni said…
Im watching Bewitched reruns at the moment on Living TV.I try not to miss an episode im glued,its like an addiction i just love the show.
一年多以前 SamanthaM said…
I just love Bewitched - I guess it first started because I was named Samantha (my Mom said she loved the show in the 60's so when I came along in '73 she just had to call me Samantha - and I'm glad she did!!). I have bought the first 2 series on DVD just recently and am enjoying watching all the episodes again...such an awesome show!!
一年多以前 Cammie said…
smile
That's awesome, Samantha, your mum has great taste! I wanted to call my daughter Samantha as well but the only reason I didn't is because every Samantha I've ever known just ends up being called Sam. So I named her Amanda ... there's a similarity there in a way.