Benjamin Linus I'm so conflicted...

Kirsty posted on May 20, 2008 at 04:00PM
He is a mass murdering git...and yet I somehow don't want the little ninja to die? How is it possible?

EDIT: I also love his little Baton of Death.
last edited on May 20, 2008 at 04:01PM

Benjamin Linus 10 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
I agree. There are so many negative words to describe him, but he's so interesting! I actually felt bad for him when Alex was killed- that was so sad. I would cry if he died lol.
一年多以前 HannaK said…
I know how you guys feel, he's such an interesting character and I felt really sad when they killed Alex but he has a few 'bad' habits like ordering people to kil someone.
一年多以前 blackparade said…
I so agree; I would totally cry if he died! ;)
But there are two reasons for that. One: I pretty much "cry" whenever a good character dies on LOST. Two: He is soooo the reason I love LOST even more now.

I know he's like a total creep and a mass murderer, but idc! lol He's awesome! XD
一年多以前 Sharingan226 said…
I think i have a fatal attraction to guys that should not be dated, AT ALL...
Maybe i should get therapy (along with the rest of you).
O well, I still love him!
一年多以前 Sharingan226 said…
I made a connection in the finale!
When he went to move the island, he put on this parka with the Dharma sign on it. Then in a flash forward, he had the same parka on in the Sahara desert.
一年多以前 courtney7488 said…
Nice catch, Sharingan! He seemed really shocked when he woke up in the desert, so maybe he time traveled then?
一年多以前 katiemariie said…
I think I have the same fatal attraction, Sharingan. The amount of evil deeds done by a character is directly proportionate to how attractive I find them.
一年多以前 Sharingan226 said…
Ahhhhh... I feel better now that someone has the same love for Ben as I do, other than blackparade. And someone else admitted it too!
一年多以前 blackparade said…
YAY ANTAGONISTS!! Sharingan, I'll be talking about that on livejournal with you!! ;)
一年多以前 Frizzhead said…
laugh
He is so odd and different you like hate and adore him it is odd how he can command such feelings but he does