Battlestar Galactica BSG 3x13 Baltar's Book

thejev posted on Mar 02, 2007 at 09:58PM
We can only assume that, overall, Baltar is blamed for the Cylon occupation of New Caprica, and the subjegation of the remnants of the human race by the fleet.

Who then would assist him in copying and distributing his book????

It makes no sense that he still has enogh supporters who have access to the facilities to do this!
save

Battlestar Galactica 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 papa said…
The only way I can resolve it is that while we only see the goings on in Galactica (and sometimes Colonial One), there are numerous other ships in the fleet that harbor much less love for the military and for Roslyn.

We saw a while back that Zarek and his followers could mount substantial opposition to Roslyn. So it seems plausible that Balthar might have supporters on some other ships possibly with the facilities to print and distribute the book.

I'd assume a lot of folks also harbor a lot of resentment and blame for the military which retreated in the face of the Cylon arrival. And despite eventually rescuing the New Capricans, they were left behind to rot for a while before getting saved.

But I agree that it still seems like it would be tough for Balthar to garner that much support so quickly.