Battlestar Galactica Best thing about Razor?

athena posted on Nov 26, 2007 at 05:46AM
Starbuck's line: Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

I'm assuming the writers put that in there for someone like me who would LOVE the fact that Starbuck is mimicking Hannibal Smith from the A-Team!

Get it? Hannibal Smith to Faceman Peck to Dirk Benedict to Original Starbuck to Re-imagined Starbuck....

Ok...maybe I just have too much free time.

I really enjoyed "Razor." The performances were excellent. And while I had my reservations about at 1.5 hour long back story on the Pegasus, I was pleasantly surprised.

Thoughts? What did you all like/dislike/could have done without/wished there was more of?

Battlestar Galactica 2 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 harold said…
I, too, expected little and was pleasantly surprised. That the writers could take a retread of characters who've come and gone more than a year ago - not advancing the plot of the series at all - and make it riveting is testament to how well-written this is.

Let's see: a random collection of things I liked (spoilers, of course!):

* that we're never beaten over the head with the reason for the name "razor", just told that an "XO should never be a blunt instrument".

* that a little tiny woman could be shown to be such a bad-ass.

* that we see a bit more humanity in the admiral, and yet she's still the villain she ever was

* that the fact that the cylon eventually shoots the admiral has a great deal more pathos, knowing that they were lovers, both feeling betrayed by the other

* that it's still not clear who the final skin-job is!
一年多以前 nuimdave said…
lesbian no.6