隆世神通:最后的气宗 阿凡达 MOVIE IDEAS

rockwutiwear posted on Feb 02, 2008 at 01:46AM
what are your ideas on how they should make the movie?

me? they should made a movie from each book. condense the whole thing, skip the filler episodes, include all the funniest scenes and charactors.

ex:water. man the seige of the north part would be insane!!!!!! spend little time on origens. they find aang. he struggles with guilt a little. they travel. include the kioshi warriors, and a lot of time with uncle iroh and zuko. intro duce a little earth bending in the middle.

(i think this movie could be better made than xmen as far as having a good experience)

the bending has to be perfect!!! but look really natural and crazy cool. and they can't be like "oh hey look, what i am doing is firebending" naw man, it wouldn't happen like that....

oH! and definately include those wacky animal hybrids (save the sabertooth moose lion cub for the 2nd movie)

note: THE WRITERS MUST READ WIKIPEDIA!!!!!
so they can follow the details, like the wardrobes. hair/eye/skin color, for each tribe. fighting style,

...while th credits roll in the beginning...
aang could be getting his tatoos!!!!

should they add new diaglogue?? or re-use the best old stuff? are you, the audience, going to want a new adventure, or to be visually stunned by your olf favorite cartoon?

隆世神通:最后的气宗 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 MC_Acktour said…
I think it would be cool for them to do the whole saga

I got the impression that they were going to have the movie set towards the end of the war, after book 3