隆世神通:最后的气宗 你 in 阿凡达 the Last Airbender

OmegaFan posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 08:31PM
What would you look like if you were in Avatar the last airbender? What type of bender would you be? Would you even be able to bend? Where do you hail from? What's your name? Send me your created characters on this forum.

隆世神通:最后的气宗 13 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
smile
My name would be Tion Crescent. I would be from the Northern Water Tribe. I won't be able to bend, and I will be blind in my left eye from a half curse and half blessing. I am unable to see with my left eye if both are open, but with my eyes closed, I can see everyone's auras and their auras go to everything they touch with the most powerful aura belongiing to the person who touched it last. I would have an odd knack of catching things when I don't really want to. I was the guardian for Princess Yue, but was captured during the raid and was unable to protect her. I would be one of 12 children, seven mostly identical boys, and five identical girls. I would be the one boy who sticks out of the group. Since I couldn't bend and was blind in my left eye, I got more attention than the rest of my family, but it would all be out of pity. I would fall in love with Ty Lee, I fight with both chi blocking and with swords. I wear a northern water tribe outfit with a slightly longer right sleeve, since that sleeve covers a scar, my parents gave me.
一年多以前 trixie123 said…
How do you even creat a character?
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
big smile
@trixie123 you can create a character either based off of yourself and adjust it to the show, or you can do what I usually do and make a character mostly out of the blue that has barely anything in common with you. Make the name, the personality, appearance, add more and more details and bam, you have one of the best created characters in the world.
一年多以前 trixie123 said…
ok so, um, im Midori. I am an Earthbender. I have green eyes which is where my name comes from and brown hair. I live on Kyoshi island. I love practicing my Earthbending and I am one of Koko's friends who likes Aang. My favorite color is brown, but i mostly where blue outfits. I am a twin but we look nothing alike. My father is off fighting in the war and my mother died.
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
big smile
Nice, that's a good start. What's your personality, how do you meet the gang, do you fall in love with someone? Tion is a lot more complex than what I put as I can create a story for him. If I can create a story for him, deescribing him is a peice of cake, as long as I stay on topic. Lol.
一年多以前 trixie123 said…
I meet the gaang when they visit Kyoshi Island. Well, I don't offically meet them. I'm just a bystander the whole time that they are there. And I don't fall in love with anyone. I have a little crush on Aang of corse but that's it. My personality is stubborn, blunt and hot-headed. For now, that's really all I can tell you.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 FeelmySwagger said…
wink
Hey there! I would be Xai Shunaang! A Female healer who would join master paku in his voyage to rebuild My sister tribe, the sourthern water tribe! i'll probably tell master paku to teach me hw to water bend! Ive gained so much courage since the mighty katara culd tell him to teach her hw to waterbend and fight! I'll probably marry a firebender they feel evil due to the last hundred years of terror caused by them, it will be cool to offer them redemption and assiociate with them. Ive learnt it due to the Memoirs of Avatar Aang! He lives in me! The name of my Fiancee is Zed! A Handsome,Courageous sexy firebender like his ancestor!Zukko!
 嘿 there! I would be Xai Shunaang! A Female healer who would 加入 master paku in his voyage to rebui
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
These are really good, Tion's past is sort of a combination of the two girl heroes who don't have a bf: Ty Lee and Toph. Part of a set, but he was pitied out of all his brothers and sisters. I can't wait to see more.
一年多以前 HeSmellsNice said…
My character would be Ami and she would be a a secret Airbender, but she doesn't have any airbender tattoos. She would travel on her larger-than-normal Lion, Ping. Ami was born in a small village in the Earth Kingdom, but she learnt how to airbend from old airbending scrolls, books and stories. She ran away from home because of the war and her parents were worried that she would be killed because she was an airbender. :)
一年多以前 HeSmellsNice said…
Ami would have dark brown hair and and light brown eyes (typical Earth Kingdom) She would have the same coloured skin as Sokka and two piercings on her ears. She's about 16 and Ping is 9. She is on a mission to meet Aang to learn more airbending, become a master and get her tattoos. She also wanted to help the Gang fight in the war. She has a gentle personality, like most airbenders and is a very likable person.
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
big smile
Nice one HeSmellsNice, Tion is quite stubborn when he makes up his mind, but he can still be calmed down.
一年多以前 SkyBendingVee said…
smile
Do you mind if I start a new forum like this? This one is kinda outdated, and it's a really good forum.
一年多以前 OmegaFan said…
big smile
No, I don't mind at all. SkyBendingVee.