cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 你 can be a undertaker 或者 a deadman name deadman info:what 你 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

日本动漫 5028 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3301-3350 of 5028

一年多以前 shafaz_sfz said…
big smile
helloooo..!!!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:*in her mind* oh good at least i don't have to fight a man *wings spread out*i can fly us there in no time

Zandra:so d-does this mean we're boyfriend and girlfriend? *takes all of what he's giving her* ohhhhhhhh wow
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(uh hello xD)
Kanji:"if you'd want me"twine hand with his and runs other threw he hair he lays inside of her
Luna:perks at the wings drools"prey prey prey"looks like se wants to rip the wing off like wolf would do
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
(Hello)
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:steals fey away from out of no where and looks her dead in the eyes"what ever you do in this fight never now her relize this isn't a game just don't do what ever you can ok?"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Zandra:I'd love for you to *puts her face carefully agensed his neck and gently nuzles him* see your the best thing to happen to a freak like me *wings spark* i thought i would never find love but love found me *smiles*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
meh
Fay:uh........ ok *anime sweat drop* do you know how i can get to where i'm to be fighting at?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:"that's great to hear"kisses her forehead he was still inside of her but lays it in there and with her body on body

Meoko:accidentally bumps into (Opps can't spell his name at all xD gut with the A)"sorry"walks on with Shane
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
(Lol you mean arekkusu III?)
Arekkusu III:it's ok miss

Zack:*still tied up in the integration room blood running threw the corner of his eye and mouth from being beaten* PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HEAR ME!!!!!!!!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:opens door with screaming pauses then untied him then leaves
(yes she's just thy good xD)
Meoko:"names meoko see ya around"is gone around the corner with Shane
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
Zandra:*closes eyes and smile gets bigger* i love you
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kanji:smiles"I love you too mi amore"kisses her nose
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Zack:about time some one got me out of there hay maybe you can explain what this thing around my neck is the dopes around here was to beasy trying to get me to say something that isn't true
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Zandra:*giggles then licks his*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:sighs and in a flash is back"it's poison"
Luna:"oh over there!"potions to the north"about half a football field away down below the prison"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
blush
Arekkusu III:wow *watchs her leave*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kenji:slides our of her his things wet and sticking up "that was nice"smiles and wraps arms around her
Meoko and Shane:arguing shanes voice not that raised though
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Fay:*fallows close but not to close behind her and in her mind* this must be the place now to get my head in the game
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Luna:"I remember the last one wasn't so fun we were fighting I was just playing around took maybe a arm off at the least but then he got too serious and said this is no game and I got mad and ripped his head off with my bare hands and ate his heart it was a weird and annoying game you'll Pali eight and not be a party popper"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Zandra:*cuddles up to him* it was amazing for my first time
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:smiles" I'm glad"his thing was on her leg"sorry it needs to clam down"appoligizes
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
meh
Fay:*in mind* oh gees i better make this a long battle
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:stares at luna drooling*wow she is sooo HOT ... crow:waves at meoko*Wassup meoko! toto:comes out from a vent*yes hello!
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"sup guys"had shanes in a headlock
Shane:T_T
Luna:"yay!I miss my games!"jumps and down F or so boobs jiggle as she does so
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Zandra:c-can i trust you with a secret?
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
toto:haha he is getting beat!..can i lick some of your blood meoko? crow:YEAH KILL HIS ASS!!! veince:pants grow tighter as he has a super nose bleed*....oh dam...my pants might explode off
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"I won't kill my trusted guards just hurt them alot"knocks Shane out and carries him on her shoulder"pretty easy"
Luna:dress rids up and shows her butt"Opps"fixes it"there ya go!"
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kania:"oh course"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:*teleportes in and waits for someone to tell her what to do* ok I'm here what do i do now
一年多以前 cyrus498 said…
veince:fsalls on floor bleeding like a waterfall out of his nose*ARRAHAUDBIUEW THIS IS ONE GOOD WET DREAM!!!!
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Arekkusu III:*looks at veince* seriously what about meoko isn't she your girl?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
(gtg srry)
Luna:hurries up to the arena
(srry not kania kanji)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
Baby molly:*cries*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Zandra:the only way i can die is if my wings was cut off by my own blade
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:HELLO CAN ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT I DO OR WHERE I GO OR SOMETHING
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
luna:is placed in the ring too"we wait for the announcer person!"
Kanji:"the I'll make sure you don't die"smiles and puts his thing back in and does long slow thrusts"cause I love you"brings her in for a kiss
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Arekkusu III:so meoko is her name
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:*kisses back and wraps her arms around him then her eyes glow yellow*

Zack:*his eyes also glowing* what the world is she doing
(He is using sitesharing witch alouse the user to see what the sibling is doing but zandra don't know that's what he's doing)
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:*takes fighting stance and in her mind* ok this is just like mortal kombat *puts on a mask that she made herself it has a bilt in macal scorpion tail that rises up over her head showing that the tip had a blade* ok hear we go there's no turning back now
Matthew:*in the shadow watching with the baby and in his mind* you can do it sister you can win
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kenji:kisses her still thrusts slow and long
Luna:starts to get slightly taller claws extend out and so does her teeth,ears and tail until she's a wolf anthro"play!" eyes glow like a wolf
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
surprise
Fay:*jaw drops* oh gees time to go rage mode *hair turns to fire flame on wings turns into an inferno nails grow to look like bird talons but instead of normal nail thay wher made of blood and eyes glows red*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:mmmmmmmmm
legend_hunter commented…
so unfaithful..whats 下一个 lustsendie?! stroking rods? 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
Zack:*someone grabs and throws him in a cell then locks it* hay i didn't do anything i know I'm a freak but still i was only showing off to my sister
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Arekkusu III:*goes back to walking threw the hals*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
kenji:smiles
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:*in mind* he huge *blushes* ohhhhhhh yes
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
kenji:kisses her trails hand down her back stil going in and out
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
heart
Zandra:give me all you got
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
Fay:*retakes fighting stance and listens for the anouncer* ready
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Kenji:takes her butt in his hands and thrusts while pulling her in as faster and heard as he can
Luna:"ya play time!"looks excited