cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 你 can be a undertaker 或者 a deadman name deadman info:what 你 did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

日本动漫 5028 回复

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 5028

一年多以前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
(K, thanks :P)

--5 and a half months later XP--
**A guy walks down a road with a bowl of ramen. He hummed a song as he walked**
??:*throws the finished bowl of ramen into a trash bin* Well that was good i guess....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
sad
arekkusu III:*tossing and turning on the coutch*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:is now working in a cafe scrubs table looked irritated

Meoko:shakes him hair was longer now"you ok?!"is qorried
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
arekkusu III:i can't sleep sweet heart *sits up* i don't know why
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"Thad too bad"frowns and stands up"maybe food will help"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
arekkusu III:i'll try it
?: *walks into the cafe and walks to the counter* Excuse me......uhhh, can i have a coffee or somethin?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:smiles.gets up an goes to get dinner long hair flows behind her

Toshi:"sure" goes to make a coffee
?:*goes and sits down at a table and looks around* This is so boring....*he put his head down on the table*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:"why is that?someone grouchy"smirks and put the coffee infront oh him
?:No, just bored....*he took a sip of the coffee* Thank you Ms. *he scratched the back of his head*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
toshi:"names toshi"smirks

toshi:"names toshi"smirks
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*stands up and walks over to the window and looks out a spot he made for Matthew's body and in his mind* he was the shirai ryu's only hope now all hope is lost in till his true love kisses him *looks down at his feet and clinchs his fists* don't worry Matthew I'm as sure as hell going to avenge you and someone that will bring you back threw a kiss
?:*takes another sip of his coffee* Nice to meet you Toshi, im Sagi.... *he holds out a hand*
 ?:*takes another sip of his coffee* Nice to meet 你 Toshi, im Sagi.... *he holds out a hand*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
heart
meoko:brings food over"here"smiles

toshi:"i knew a sagi"sighs "oh thatd be 2 dollars please"

(this is meoko basicly just has longer hair)

last edited 一年多以前
 meoko:brings 食物 over"here"smiles toshi:"i knew a sagi"sighs "oh thatd be 2 dollars please" (t
wink
Sagi:*smiled and drunk the rest of his coffee* Who knows.....*he walked towards the door* That may have been me in a different life.....*he winked and walked out of the cafe*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*goes and sits back down and puts his head in his hands* thank you dear *smiles back and gets the plate and starts eating*
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:cleans up smiles gets a head ache and sheFalls "damn 2 tines this week"

Meoko:falls passed out
Sagi:*walks down the sidewalk* It feels like I met her before.......*he smiled* I wonder if i did in a different life.....
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:cleans up and head home to help with Molly
Sagi:*looks up at the sun* Huh? *he began to see someone, and a woman that looked alot like Toshi, everything flashed before his eyes and the last thing he saw was someone disappearing into the sun* Whoa.....*he blinked* Was that......me? *he noticed that he was laying flat on his back and sat up* That was strange.....*he scratched the back of his head and stood up* Oh well.....i guess not *he went to a lake and another imaged flashed in his eyes. The guy from before and the woman again. The guy was pulled into the water by the woman* I cant help but notice that he DOES look like me.....or i look like him......*The images disappeared and he climbed at tree and layed back*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:goes to her usual place and sits by the water Thinks
Sagi:*starts to snore softly*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:goes for a swim smiles at the dullness of the water
Sagi:*opens one eye as he hears something in the water* Hey, your that lady from the cafe arent you?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:*rushes to catch her with a worried look on his face and eyes glow white and his jaw dropped* don't worry i'll take care of you dear
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:"thank you"smiles face strained

Toshi:"oh your here?"
Sagi:Yeah, but i didnt think you would be here *he scratched the back of his head* Nice boobs by the way. *he snickered* I come here to relax, its quiet, and it takes my mind off of killing all the time.
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Little molly:*teleported to the man in the tree* hello mister I'm fay who are you. And why do you look like my daddy?

Arekkusu III:*smiles* you are my girl and i love you *lays her on the bed* here you go *rips a pice of his shirt and ice cubes forms in it he ties it up and and puts it on her forehead then cups his hand on the side of her face* see
Sagi: Huh? Who are yo---*images flashed in his eyes then disappeared* Im Sagi......who are you and why do you look like my little sister? *he scratched the back of his head.* Shouldnt you be with your parents?
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
Little molly:*smiles and hugs him* daddy yay your back *moves her firey wings a little* hehe
Sagi:*slightly shocked* Daddy? Wait.....so im your father? What the hell is going on!!? *The memory of his past life began to sync with his, but not all the way* Whoa......*he looked at Molly* Ok then Little Molly, where is your mother? Shouldnt you be your mother?
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Little molly:mommy is been home crying cos she misses you she thinks your dead but i knew here take my hand i'll teleport you to her she hasn't ateor slept cos she was to sad
Sagi:*took Molly's hand* Ok then little Molly, lets go....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
*thay both dissapeared and reappred in fay's room*
fay:*laying on a bed cirled up and still crying*
little molly:*in psy* see she missed you and arekkusu even tried to chear her up but no she wouldn't lision she even said she woun't leave the room till she gets to be with you again mommy worry me *points at all the spoiled plates of food* she refuses to eat and she hasn't slept sense you left and even unkel matthew was killed *shows him matthew's mask*this is all that's left plus the firey mark on the back of Toshi's hand but mommy don't even know
Sagi:*nods* Then i know what i have to do......*he walks over to Fay and puts his hand on her shoulder.* Fay.....come on, get a hold of yourself! You've got your kid worried sick and the spoiled food smells like ass!! And Matthew wouldnt want to see you like this so pull yourself together and eat something!!! *he crossed his arms and waited*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
Fay:*looks up with tears still running running down her face* sagi *jumps up and hugs him* i'v missed you where was you?
Sagi:I was dead.......but its nice to see you again....
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
crying
Fay:i missed y-you so m-much *hug gets alittle tighter and she starts crying again* never leave me again please my heart can't take it
Little molly:*crawls in with them and giggled*
Sagi:*thought to himself "Wait, is this even me talking? This is weird but cool at the same time....Oh well, if i can make them happy then i dont care....* Hey, dont worry, im here to stay, and i dont mind staying here with you.... *he kissed her for 10 seconds straight* So what can we do today that would make you happy again?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:gets home clothed"well at least I get it now"smirks"hello Molly"pats the girls head

Meoko:"I j have to tell your something but promise me you won't freak on ke ok??"
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Fay:just being with you makes me feel better
Little molly:hay we could get some ice cream *grins*
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:"good to see your all ok"had a sad look in her eye though"gotta go work again though so see you all later"heads out of the house agian

Meoko:waits for him to promise or not promise
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Arekkusu III:i wouldn't freak out sweet heart
Sagi:*scratches the back of his head* Ice cream it is then Little Molly. *his head began to hurt and a image flickered before his eyes, that he could only see, but just as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared* What the hell was that?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Toshi:how back to lake"at least he moved on..."sighs and skips rocks

Meoko:"I uh Er.......nevermind I'm sorry to bother you"rolls on her side away from him long hair down her back
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
big smile
Little molly:*giggles as she put her hand on his head and all her memory copies and transports to his head*
一年多以前 nidoqueen said…
smile
Arekkusu III:you know you could tell me any thing baby you can trust me who knows what ever it is it might be it might change our lives for the good *smiles and in his mind* but then i might already know what it might *smile gets bigger just thinking about it*
smile
Sagi:*smiled* Oh, I see now.....Thanks Little Molly. Now lets go get you some ice cream! *he picks Molly up* You comin' Fay?
一年多以前 smartone123 said…
Meoko:is worried but can't tell him what she's thinking about cause she didnt want him to be sad

Kanji:sees fey"hey fey"smiles"hey Sagi"pats him on the back

Toshi:falls asleep next to that lake