《天使的心跳》 Our 天使 Beats Family rp

mistymaydawngo posted on Mar 02, 2012 at 07:46PM
Please look at the rules before roleplaying (in the articles) Tell me who you are going to be and once we have some people I will make an article telling who everyone is. I will be my Oc Kiley

《天使的心跳》 4363 回复

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 4363

一年多以前 -Soul-Smasher- said…
I am so up for a Angel Beats RP!
Can I make a OC?
一年多以前 mistymaydawngo said…
@Soul YES! Go ahead and make one!
big smile
Okay. Should I just post it on here?
You can post it here or as an article ^_^ it doesn't matter!
I'll do a article. XD
Okey~ I can't wait to see your character xD
laugh
I have everything BUT the name.
I never thought of a name. XD
Oh no! XD Maybe you can post the information and ill try to help you think of one.......I've don't that so many times and then ill spend weeks thinking of a name.....for my Oc I used my own name xD and the last name.....I used a Japanese name generator
Lol. I am going to try a name generator.
Yay xD Do you need a link?
The info is to short so I will post it here.

Name: Violet (Can't remember last name)

Personality: Brave, almost never on time, negative, very funny, athletic, loves cars.

Looks: Choppy black hair that reaches a little past her sholders, pale skin, purple eyes.

Died at age: 17
last edited 一年多以前
So how is this RP going to work out?

Do we come in AFTER everyone has moved on and restart the SSS or is it during the orginal SSS still being in the afterlife.
(Well since people can be characters from the series I would say this has no specific timeline....so probaly before the moved on)

Kiley:Where am I? What kind of place is this?
Okay. Here I go-

Violet: Hey, she's up.
(Yay~ xD)

Kiley:Huh?...Who are you!?!
Violet: I am Violet. Weclome to the afterlife.
Kiley:Afterlife? What do you mean afterlife!?
Violet: You are dead, my friend. I am dead. Everyone here is dead. Well, besides the NPCs. They were never alive to begin with. Anyways. What is your name?
last edited 一年多以前
Kiley:Dead? And what's an NPC? I'm Kiley but.....I can't be dead I'm right here I'm not like a ghost or anything..
Violet: *laughs and pulls Kiley off the ground*
Yes dead. Somewhere in the mortal realm of the living world you are 6-feet-under cold as ice. NPCs...Well..You'll learn everything soon enough. If you join us.
last edited 一年多以前
Kiley:What do you mean join you? Is this some sort of a cult?......I'm still confused about the whole being dead thing
Violet: If you really want to dissapear forever you will not beileve me and run away. Join the Afterlife Battlefront and help us destroy our one enemy. Angel. Yurippe will explain everything. Come with me.
Kiley:Well since I don't want to disapear I don't exactly have a choice then do I?
Violet: Basically. We'll have to stop at the guilds and get you a uniform.
Kiley:Guild? I need a uniform?....Who exactly is Angel?
Violet: The SSS uniform . SSS is basically Afterlife Battlefront's class at this gigantic school. Angel is basically, what we think, the person who makes people disappear forever, I have no idea how to explain it.
Kiley:If your not even sure if Angel is the one who makes people disapear then how can you just make her the enemy? You still have to go to school in the afterlife!?
last edited 一年多以前
Violet: I know what she is, it's just hard to explain! Just accept things as they are and don't question the weirdness of this world.
Kiley:Fine.....I guess. So where is this guild or whatever?
Violet: Underground. We'll have to get through the anti-Angel traps. Oh, and don't act like a model student in class, do whatever you want and don't listen to the teacher. Or don't even go to class. If you act all goody-goody you'll be obliterated.
last edited 一年多以前
Kiley:Anti-Angel traps?....They can be that bad. O-obliterated?.....But you said that we are already dead,so you can't die again here can you?
Violet: Oh, Anti-Angel traps are a horror. I'll try to get a message to Yurippe, the Afterlife Battlefront's leader, to call off the traps. And, Basically, you will leave this world and no one knows what's after this realm. Maybe it's nothingness. I don't know. Just fight with us, Kiley.
Kiley:Well ok then...I guess I'll fight with you then because I'm not sure I want to find out what's after here..
Violet: Oh, and if, let's say someone runs up and stabs you in the heart, it will hurt REALLY bad. You'll die, but wake up sometime later. Being obilitterated is basically passing on.
Kiley:*flinches* That sounds horrible
Violet: At least you don't die forever. Like you did before coming here. Wait, do you remember how you died?
Kiley:How I died?.....I guess I don't.....I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not though...
Violet: Most people don't remember they're deaths. Or even there names. Anyways. *Opens door under stage that leads to the Guilds.* Follow me. *crawls in*
Kiley:Most don't remember? Wow..... *follows Violet*
Violet: If you died and hurt your head or died because of a head injury you won't remember. But soon it will come to you.
Kiley:Do you remember how you died?
Violet: *pauses* Yeah.
Kiley:Well? How
Violet: Hold up. *Puts arm out and stops Kiley.* Its a trap. *Picks up rock and throws it. Large hammer type thing slams into the wall.* Now...moving on. *contiunes to walk.*
Kiley:Gaaah!! Was that one of the anti-Angel traps?
Violet: Yep. The easiest one.
Kiley:That's the easiest?.....I don't want to see that hardest
Violet: *laughs*
Kiley:What's so funny!?
Violet: You really don't want to see the worst. But, you will. If you survive till then.