爱丽丝梦游仙境(2010) Mad Hatter/White 皇后乐队 fans?

LaSirenofEire posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 10:39PM
I know I'm in the minority here- a sardine in a sea of Alice/Hatter shippers. lol But my preferred pairing is Tarrant/Mirana. Anyone else for this?

There seem to be fans scattered across the 'Net with no real place to gather, so it's hard to tell how popular this pairing is or isn't.

If anyone is looking for a place for T/M shippers, stop by Curious Couple over on deviantart @ link

爱丽丝梦游仙境(2010) 5 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 Juliana_House said…
I'm not much of a Tarrant/Mirana shipper, I just didn't see any spark between them at all. Let alone a chemistry together. If it's any ship with her, it's Alice/Mirana.
一年多以前 Mysteriamoon said…
I actually rather like the pairing. Do I pick it over Tarrant/Alice? I don't know, but I like the idea.

No worries, LaSirenofEire. If you're a fanfiction author or reader, there's a forum on fanfiction.net devoted to them, and many fanfics besides. And you are not the only one who goes for a minor ship. I think I am the only person in the universe who supports Tarrant/Mallymkun. (Yes, I really am an oddity.)
一年多以前 BeB said…
mischievous
Oh! I kinda do like them :3 There pretty cute together!!! <333 But sadly I agree with Juliana_House... no chemistry... TwT but hey! We can dream can't we?! XD But I support them! There a cute couple!!!
~B
一年多以前 hey012 said…
kiss
hsahdafhaoefr
一年多以前 XROUGEX said…
yeah well i like HatterX Alice best

XHaticeX

could any think of a Tarrant and Alice name im stuck#
Tarlice or aliant... :(
 yeah well i like HatterX Alice best XHaticeX could any think of a Tarrant and Alice name im