爱丽丝梦游仙境(2010) What's your opinion?

Sweety_Sweeney posted on Jan 29, 2009 at 04:49AM
What do you think the movies going to be like, go ahead and post your thoughts! I presonally think its gonna be great since the same people from Sweeney Todd are going to be in it! X) yay

爱丽丝梦游仙境(2010) 15 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
big smile
Well, as a die-hard Tim Burton and Johnny Depp fan, I can't imagine it being anything less than totally awesome! And I also love the Alice in Wonderland story, so really its a match made in heaven!
一年多以前 Sweety_Sweeney said…
big smile
Lol, yah. I of coarse have seen the Disney cartoon, its creep in a way its so cool and gothy, I knwo Tim will bring it to life!
一年多以前 emma_728 said…
big smile
I cannot wait!!! The casting is incredible! And I can't even imagine what the actors are going to be like in their roles!
一年多以前 misanthrope86 said…
angry
The only thing that I am really not looking foreward to is Anne Hathaway as 'The White Queen'. I can't stand Anne Hathaway.
一年多以前 Sweety_Sweeney said…
tongue
Yah..i wonder what shes going to do in her roll... I hope she doesnt bring the creepy stuff away, cuz weve got Johnny Alan HElena and Tim working on this, that makes u know its gonna be grousim and morbid, but Anne might pull it away..idk tho, lets see
一年多以前 DeppRox said…
I love Tim Burton and JOHNNY DEPP and Lewis Carroll(the guy who wrote the book) I think it will be my new favorite movie(... once it comes out)
一年多以前 lol24 said…
big smile
In my opinion it will be amazing movie!At last the director is Tim so it must be unique adaptation of 'Alice'. And the cast is great too! Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman! WOW! But in this team I feel a lack of Dany Elfman :(
And I wish it will be a little bit gloomy and mysterious movie :D in Tim Burton style
一年多以前 DeppRox said…
heart
I hope it will be creepy and have a purple colored tone to it.
I also wish that it will be violent and gorey!!!!!
一年多以前 oblix said…
like lol said, it's not the fantastic 3, Johnny Depp, Tim Burton and Danny Elfman. or the fantastic 4 for that matter with Helena Bonham Carter.
一年多以前 DeppRox said…
sad
Yeah... I love Danny Elfman...
He's not doing it?
一年多以前 Frizzhead said…
wink
If Tim Burton is directing it there is hardly a doubt that it will be gloomy and Dark...............YAY......I will miss Danny Elfman though. Who is doing the music for this?

I kinda wish anne hathaway wasnt in it! she is way too bright and colourful for a tim burton film
 If Tim 伯顿 is directing it there is hardly a doubt that it will be gloomy and Dark...............Y
一年多以前 mayra7632000 said…
smile
the original cartoon movie itself was kind of creepy..add tim burton as the director for this new film..yeah i'm expecting a really cool awesome bizarre movie...and like some of you said above..not so sure about anne hathaway...i feel like she's out of place here..but who knows..
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 ILuvSweeneyTodd said…
its gonna be f-ing awesome!!!i just dont wanna get my hopes to high tho,cuz it could be disapointing.but i hope it isnt :D

but im so pumped cuz it has my top 4 fav actors in it:
1.Johnny Depp
2.Helena Bonham Carter
3.Alan Rickman
4.Timothy Spall

and its directed by my no. 1 idol and has stephen fry and matt lucas in it :D if only danny elfman was involved,then it would be even better :)
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 snoznoodle said…
heart
With that casting and Tim Burton as a director I find it hard to believe we coud be let down. The mere concept has turned it into my favourite movie and I'm not going to see it for almost a year!

Alice in Wonderland is the ultimate quirky, creative, twisted story. It's just right for Tim Burton to do it with all my favourite actors in perfect roles! Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter, Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen, Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar! I'm so excited its my favourite story, actors and director all rolled into one movie! I even heard it's going to be 3D as well! Imagine how trippy it's going to be!
一年多以前 BellatrixCissy said…
big smile
Well it's going to be real strange. I can't wait to see what Tim has done with it. This should be pretty interesting.