亚历山大·瑞拜克 Does he have a girlfriend?

Tianalove posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 08:01PM
Yes or no?
I am so tired of all the speculations about it..So finally, does he have a girlfriend or not?

亚历山大·瑞拜克 17 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 clubery said…
smile
How we can know that?:)Truth knows olny Alexs himself.
一年多以前 Helene17Norway said…
I agree with clubery, if he have one he might want to keep it a secret :)
一年多以前 aisa07 said…
I think it is irrelevant, because what if we alter the truth, nothing

We weep, if so and if not then we laugh?
一年多以前 russ19520 said…
laugh
No...but he has a lovely dog called Cindy.
一年多以前 madden23 said…
heart
Alex has told himself in several interviews that he has a girlfriend name Maria..... Some of the interviews are also on youtube.
madden23: I do now know that they are together, but I also wonder: Why would Maria go out with Moa's ex? Moa and Maria are still friends, and by the way Moa used Alex before tearing his heart apart, why would Maria still befriend her? I also thought it was an unwritten rule to not go out with your friends exes. And wouldn't it be weird for Alex and Moa to meet again through Maria? After what Moa did to him, I don't see why he would ever see her again, unless he is a person who easily forgive.
一年多以前 madden23 said…
Yes I agree it is strange the friendship between Maria and Moa. But are they really friends now? I wouldn't think so :-)))))) May be they became friends just because both playd for Alex, and now Moa is not there anylonger...And age difference is Seven years. Don't think they hang out anything at all not working together anylonger........It would've been different if they were friends from before, but what have a childish girl on 18 in common with a woman aged 25? Not much, I imagine... Probably they never see each other or meet again, unless in the streets of Oslo :PP ANyone wanna bet how long it will last with Alex and Maria? The same as Moa? One year less this half year, that meen to the spring...That is my gess, but I wish it would last for alex sake....He is more happy when in a relationship. And heard Maria will stop playing and start school or work next year and they will not see each other much as alex will travel--- But may be he will stop travelling? For heavans sake,Hope not!!!!!!
last edited 一年多以前
Alex said he would stop touring in 2011. So there is a big chance he will just stay in Oslo and write music for movies and such, together with his girlfriend
一年多以前 aisa07 said…
I think this is taboo, the ex-boyfriend. Well, I think Maria played a major role in that Moa is gone. And yes he is a doctor, but in order to make a exam , she must be a medico trainee, this is a rule, and that is hard work. I do not give them much time, and it is also possible to have Alex back to Moa, because if a man say: that he loved a woman so much, he isn't forgotten yet.
一年多以前 Fift33n said…
He'll not gonna stop touring next year, He has a new tour going on, who starts in the middle of November and continue until this spring, then (I'm not 100% sure) he's gonna tour with Linda Lampenius in Scandinavia I think? :P
last edited 一年多以前
一年多以前 Fift33n said…
He's not gonna stop touring next year, He has a new tour going on, who starts in the middle of November and continue until this spring, then (I'm not 100% sure) he's gonna tour with Linda Lampenius in Scandinavia I think? :P
heart
Oh thank God! I kinda freaked out when I heard it O.o Thank God it was fake!

Still waiting for him to come to my town though..
一年多以前 anneofavonlea said…
i don't think so
but i really want him to be happy
i wish we could see him with a happy family
一年多以前 anneofavonlea said…
helene, moa went out with alex ?!!!
Alex and Moa dated yeah, but not anymore
一年多以前 Tianalove said…
Yes, they dated.
一年多以前 Ninouchka said…
big smile