探险活宝 Make 你 own Adventure time Stories....

beige888 posted on Aug 31, 2013 at 02:19PM
Make you own Adventure time Stories.... even if its short or long,, and put pic's if u like,,,,

探险活宝 7 回复

Click here to write a response...
一年多以前 nagato821 said…
Penguin Party:
(Season 5)
*next year*
Ice King is seen walking to Gunter (not able to get his attention because of his/her KEYBOARD) saying "Goodbye sweaty!", then leaves the castle for Wizard Battle again
When Ice King leaves the castle Gunter once again wears the DEMONIC WISHING EYE (this time not along the Kitty) to get some stuff for a PARTY!:
First of all, all penguins sneak out try to get yummy food that he/she(Gunter) wants by wants by controlling them and BMO for the FOOD and VIDEO GAMES
Suddenly Finn sees Gunter trying to "STEAL" stuff but ain't
And Finn says "Gunter?, *puts up his demon sword*, GET OUTTA here." Gunter says "Wenk, Wenk (TRANSLATION: If we finish our Party it's enough, you'll get your MO back)" when he/she faced to Finn
Finn says "Fine for that bunch'a junk"
Gunter goes away
Second of all, Penguins go to the Candy Kingdom to get some of it's dirty soil for CAKE
Bonnibel sees the penguins including Gunter, she says "Those are dirt you can't eat them Gunter and others" and Gunter says "Wenk, Wank, Wenk (TRANSLATION: No offense but you got your own tastes)
Bonnibel says "Hmmmmmm.....eh, FINNNNNEEEEE....)
And Final of all, Gunter gets ready to hunt for Chickens, Ducks and Birds also for Food using their small gold swords
They caught:
4 Chickens
7 Birds
+ 5 Ducks
*NOTE for U: Add it all if you can do Addition*
Then they carried them as a TEAM
At home (Ice Kingdom), Gunter and the penguins immediately do what they have to do (Set Up Chairs, Clean Chicken's, Duck's and Bird's blood away and cook them and put cakes on the plates)
AND the party BEGINS!:
They DANCE
Gunter plays the keyboard and Ginter plays Ice King's drums near the microphone
They eat what they want
2 Penguins play against each other using BMO (he is now having fun) at his video games (seen playing a FIGHTING GAME)
And Gunter sing the "Wenk" Song
Suddenly Ice King goes home and says "What the Heck is going on?!" but some couple of penguins gave Ice King Cake and says "Wow... Anyway you can't-", they immediately put the cake on his mouth and Ice King says when he ate a piece of Cake "Hmmmm!, Delicous, Gunteeeerrrrr!!!!", Gunter walks to Ice King and says "Wenk? (TRANSLATION: What?), Ice King says "You are the PENGUIN OF THE YEAR!"
Gunter says "Wenk!:) (TRANSLATION: Thanks!)
Ice King says "Your Welcome!, Gunter"
Then they continue doing the fun for a long time for 2 hours and 30 minutes (including Ice King as he joins)

2 hrs. and 30 min. Later: They're done, some Penguins clean the tables and wash the dishes
and Gunter goes to Finn and Jake's Treehouse and gives back BMO, Finn and Jake says "BMO!, Good Bye Gunter!" Gunter says "Wenk!, Wenk! (TRANSLATION: Bye Bye!) and they all go to SLEEP at NIGHT

I don't know if this episode is SHORT or LONG
last edited 一年多以前
 企鹅 Party: (Season 5) *next year* Ice King is seen walking to Gunter (not able to get his atte
beige888 commented…
wow, cute! picture and awsome story! thanks for posting one... I.O.Y.B.T. 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
like finn can speak penguin... XD 一年多以前
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^ahh.. the art of trade XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 TotalDramaFan60 said…
Finn and Jake meet Fionna and Cake
Chapter 1
Jake's surprise
Jake was on the internet, looking at new dates for the year, because Lady Rainicorn was on vacation. Jake found the cute girl named Fionna Mertons, and called Finn over. "Hey Finn!" Said Jake. "Come and see this hot girl!" Finn came over. "Holy shwamoly!" Said Finn. "That girl has the same last name as me!" "Oh. Really?" Asked Jake as he typed in "Mertons" There Finn was, on top of Fionna. "Oh." Said Jake. "Invite her over, dude!" Said Finn. "It says she lives in the land of mmm." Said Jake "That's like a gagillion miles away." "Let's fly there ourselves!" Said Finn. So Finn and Jake walked to the airport. "Oh hey guys." Said a familliar voice. "Prubs!" Said Finn. "Hi Finn. Hi Jake." Said Bubblegum. "Whacha doin' here, PB?" Asked Jake. "Just-- Ya know-- Flyin' planes." Said Princess Bubblegum. "Hey Princess!" Said LSP. "Dude, Prubs! Is everybody we know here?" Asked Finn. "Not exactly." Said Princess. "But Ice King is already on the plane. "Aw, shamwoly." Said Jake. "Get on if you're coming guys!" Said LSP. "I can't wait much longer! Oh hey Flame." "FLAME PRINCESS?" Bubblegum screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "What?" Asked Flame. "I'm tinfoiled." "Fine, just be sure to not burn through the tinfoil." Said Princess Bubblegum. Princess smiled. Then Finn, Jake, Bubblegum, Flame, LSP, and Ice King (Who finally got out of the plane) Saw Fionna! She a cat named Cake too. "Hey Cake." Said Fionna. "See that cute gut over there?" "I sure do, baby!" Said Cake. "Go ask him if you two are goin' on the same plane!" Fionna walked over. Her cheeks were red. "Pull out the flowers, dude!" Finn said. " Oh thanks, but I really don't need flowers." Fionna said. "But what I do need to know, is if you're goin' on the same plane as me." "Wich plane ya goin' on?" Asked Finn. "And, I didn't really catch your name, what is it?" Asked Finn. "7, and Fionna. This is my cat Cake." "Hi." Cake said. "Yeah, um I'm goin' on seven too!" Said Finn. "Aww. I said I was going on seven, not seventy-two." Said Fionna. "No I'm on seven." Laghued Finn.

TO BE CONTINUED
一年多以前 animeboy123 said…
big smile
Read my fanfic that's the story
True-Finn-Fan commented…
...how unoriginal... XD 一年多以前
一年多以前 tigerfinn said…
the world is different now(ill add a oc his name is cold search in redpanda`s make your own AT character and will be in the next chapter)
chapter 1
while finn and jake is fighting ice king ice kings crown suddenly fell into finns head in accident that he turned into an ice prince instantly that the crown takes over finn`s body in great force that he froze jake and ice king and as flame princess enters she wept as ice prince finn saw her he said: get away from here! seemed like fighting the crowns power flame princess replied and hugged finn: no i wont! finn pushed her and he left and flame princess cried as flame tears fell un freezing ice king and jake jake confronted flame princess and ice king said: we need to put finn down. flame princess said while tears falling: lets just take the crown. jake agreed and they left to find finn and they went to the candy kingdom everyone was froen and the palace was frozen too then as they rushed in flame princess unfreeze everyone they thanked them exept ice king and at last they unfroze PB and PB said: finn suddenly came in and froze every one i dont understand him and i think he went to the tree fort and ill try to confront him. and they left with PB and as they got to the tree fort they found finn sitting and the entire tree fort frozen like the ice kingdom they left flame princess out the tree fort because she might burn the entire house as they confront finn he refuses to take it off as they charges to finn jake stopped them by blocking them ice king said: THE WHOLE LAND OF Ooo IS IN DANGER! as flame princess heard it she went inside and after seeing finn frozen the 3 she wept and as finn saw her she standed up he went to flame princess and sat beside her she has her chance she removed the crown and threw it as finn regained her sense he got awake and said: uhhhh jake? jake is outside dancing with ice king flame princess and PB and said: finn come and join! and as they danced they all laughed and finn woke up in the frozen tree fort without the crown and said what happend? Fire princess explained and then knowing it they unfroze the others and hen they thanked fire princess. but little they did not know that it isnt over

TO BE CONTINUED(the picture below is the last part when fire princess is crying over finn)
last edited 一年多以前
 the world is different now(ill add a oc his name is cold 搜索 in redpanda`s make your own AT charac
一年多以前 sadiebug48 said…
Tigerfinn: Wow... just... wow... it's so emotional, so... just... wow...
一年多以前 sadiebug48 said…
smile
OK, here's mine. The only thing is, it uses one of my made up OCs, so if you haven't read the article about Xion on the "Create an Adventure Time Character" forum, you won't get anything I'm saying. So read that first, then come back here, OK?

The Final Showdown (In Xion's words)
It was just like any other day, and I was hanging with Finn and Jake. At the time, I was feeling like something wasn't right, like someone were outside, trying to kill someone. "Relax, Xion, it'll be OK," Finn assured me. "Then why do I feel like-" I couldn't finish my sentence before the crystal "glove" on my hand from almost dying started glowing. Jake came over to look at it. I fell to the floor, memories playing over and over on the glove. Soon, I was unconscious again.
When I woke up, Finn was nowhere to be found. Although, I found Jake dying on the floor. I ran over to him. "Jake! Oh my gosh, what happened?!?!?" I exclaimed. "You know the guy you faced when you were 13 that we were sure we had sealed away? Well, turns out he wasn't sealed away, because he just came for you. Finn stood up for you and tried to fight off the Lich, who you fought, but he was instead knocked out, and now he's in the Lich's lair," Jake explained. I could feel black fire surging through me, ready to kill the Lich somehow. I somehow healed Jake with the crystal glove, then I ran out.
I got to the Lich's lair to see Finn, weaker than ever, trying to fight it off. I ran over, my swords summoned. "Xion, he's after you. Go, and leave me to it," Finn asked. "No! I won't leave you here to die! I'll never just leave you!" I exclaimed. "And if you're too weak to help me..." I started,"... then I'll beat it myself!" I ran at the Lich, swords now engulfed in black flames. I slashed it, left and right, up and down, and I was becoming stronger: Because I was finally using the darkness inside of me, finally breaking a neverending cycle, and I was finally gaining my angel wings. I was breaking through the barrier of darkness, and I was using light. Silver angel wings appeared on my back. One of my black flames turned white. Soon, I was surrounded in crystal, Finn watching from the side. When it was done, I was in an impenetrable armor of light. I had finally done the impossible: A light made form darkness.
I destroyed the Lich, a 13 year old boy falling in its place. He looked just like Finn! Then I noticed that Finn was gone. I pieced something together I never thought I'd have to. "Oh my gosh..." I started as I ran over to Finn. He was dead, light and darkness surrounding him. "No, Finn, no! Please, don't take him away from me! Finn! You can't die, not here! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!" I tried and tried to get him to live. I heard voices whispering, "You've failed. He's with us now." I started crying on Finn's chest, my tears not making a difference. Then, I heard Finn's voice, "Xion! Just try what I did with you!" I thought it was crazy, but agreed. I kissed Finn. It made no difference. I tried again. Nothing. I tried one last time... Finn was kissing me back! I hugged him, and soon we were both back on our feet.
Soon, we were walking back to the tree house. While we were walking, Finn said, "You're the only girl I've ever known to do something like that." I looked over at him. "You're the only boy I know that would stand up for me like that," I answered. Finn held my hand. Then, he embraced me. Finally, we kissed as he carried me home... And the wings were perminant. The armor wasn't, though. The crystal glove still remains, too.

Well, I hope you liked it! If you have any questions, or if you have any story requests, just post on my wall and I'll get back to you! Thanks for reading!
一年多以前 sadiebug48 said…
The smile on my story wasn't supposed to be there. It covers up the "e" in come, and part of the "m", too. Sorry for that. :(